ICICI Prudential Mutual Fund offers a variety of corporate and retail investment solutions across different investment instruments like fixed income, gold, and equity.
It aims at providing the investors with financial solutions to help them accomplish their financial objectives. Consistently, it has been the innovation force and introduced products in accordance with the customer needs, leading to a diversified portfolio of 57 (approx) mutual fund instruments. The mutual fund investor base has witnessed a sky-high growth from 210 to over 2 Million, which beats the trumpets of the company’s success.
ICICI Prudential Mutual Fund gained a lot from managing funds in coordination with its prime objectives of investment and is capable of delivering better risk-adjusted returns. The coherent long-term performance was attained on the basis of strengthened fundamentals. The process-driven investment approach is to provide adequate flexibility to fund managers so that they are able to manage their funds and that too, in their own style.
Over the last 18 years, the fund house has won the trust of its investors and emerged as the topmost preferred Indian investment solution provider. The fund house has aspired to fulfill its legal responsibility of managing investment holders’ wealth with diligence and prudence.
The Key Features of ICICI Prudential Mutual Fund
ICICI Prudential Mutual Fund provides its customers with a wide range of benefits that make it the most preferred fund house. The following are the key features of ICICIPMF:
- The biggest advantage you get when you invest in ICICI Prudential Mutual Fund is that it has enabled a CRISIL credit rating AAAmfs for most of its investment products.
- ICICIPMF takes care of its investors by having an unbiased service providing approach. It enables its small scale investors to make the investment(s) using easy and affordable Systematic Investment Plans (SIPs), which enables the investors to make payments on a monthly basis.
- Its wide range of funds to make investments gives the customers an adequate number of options to select from.
Different Types of Funds Offered by ICICI Prudential Mutual Fund
ICICI Prudential Mutual Fund offers an investor a wide range of investment funds to make their investment in. These funds are classified into the types mention below:
1. Equity Funds
ICICIPMF offers Equity funds as a mutual fund investment vehicle that makes investments in the stock market, to be specific. It aspires to provide its investors with higher returns on their investments by investing in medium-higher risk funds. Through the index funds, equity funds are handled either passively or actively. These funds assist the investors in creating their substantial financial profile with the help of long-term investments.
2. Hybrid or Balanced Funds
This is the investment option by ICICI Prudential that invests the investors’ money in the equity as well as in the debt market. The degree of magnitude entirely depends upon the kind of hybrid fusion it is. When the fund happens to be a debt-hybrid, a major share of the investment is invested in the debt market and the remaining share in the equity market. When it is the other way around, it becomes equity hybrid fund.
3. Debt Funds
These funds are investment vehicles that make investments in short or long-term bonds, security products, money markets, etc. They aspire to make use of the available capital in order to generate wealth. Meanwhile, the amount of the initial investment is preserved. For the investors looking forward to neutralizing their risk levels while creating the income option, debt funds are an ideal investment option.
4. Fund of Funds
Fund of funds is the investment that ICICIPF makes in other mutual fund types. The fund deals with multiple risk thresholds like low-risk, medium-risk, and high-risk threshold. In addition to that, it enables diversification by making investments across the category of available funds.
5. Exchange-Traded Funds
These funds offered by ICICI Prudential Mutual Fund are closer to the stock markets that are eligible to be traded like stocks and make investment mostly in stocks of the corporations, precious metals, and currencies. The biggest benefit of this fund is that it allows you to buy and selling through tout the day.
Why Select ICICI Prudential Mutual Fund?
The following are the benefits associated with investing in ICICI Prudential Mutual Fund.
- Credibility - It provides banking and other financial services that speak a lot for its goodwill.
- The Force Behind CRISIL - It was a key player in setting up of the CRISIL rating system.
- Helped Government - It aided the government in the promotion of the NSE (e. National Stock Exchange) and NCDEX (i.e. National Commodities and Derivatives Exchange).
- SBI mutual fund
- LIC Mutual Fund
- UTI Mutual Fund
- Reliance Mutual Fund
- HDFC Mutual Funds
- Birla Sunlife Mutual Fund
- Tata Mutual Fund
- Kotak Mutual Funds
- Axis Bank Mutual Fund
- Sundaram Mutual Funds
- DSP Black Rock Mutual Funds
- Franklin Templeton Mutual Funds
- Fidelity's Mutual Funds
- L&T Mutual Fund
- Canara Robeco Mutual Fund
- Religare Mutual Funds
- Baroda Pioneer Mutual Fund
- Quantum Mutual Funds
- Mirae Asset Mutual Funds
- Edelweiss Mutual Funds
- ING Vysya Mutual Funds
- Principal Mutual Funds
- IDBI Mutual Funds
- BNP Paribas Mutual Fund
- HSBC Mutual Funds
- Bharti AXA Mutual Funds
- Deutsche Mutual Funds
- IDFC Mutual Funds
- Morgan Stanley Mutual Funds
- JM Financial Mutual Funds
- Motilal Oswal Mutual Funds
- Pramerica Mutual Funds
- Sahara Mutual Funds
- Taurus Mutual Funds
- Escorts Mutual Funds
- Mutual Fund Investment: 4 Facts That Could Make You A Smart Investor