Travelling is a pleasure even if you combine it with business. It gives you an opportunity to learn a lot about cultures, communities, trends, people and much more. Purpose of travelling varies from person to person but there is a common thing that everyone wants while travelling, i.e. safety.
To make the business trips more pleasant and safe, taking a corporate travel insurance policy is one of the most feasible options. Corporate Travel Insurance is for those who have employees and those employees are required to travel for business, either internationally or domestically. It is also spelled as business travel insurance.
This insurance covers companies against the financial uncertainties that can arise out of some unforeseen circumstances. These circumstances can lead to huge monetary losses. Here are some common risks involved in travelling:
- Accidents or Death
- Loss of baggage
- Terrorist attack
- Emergency evacuation
- Flight cancellations
- Loss of passport and international driving license
- Delay in trips
Corporate travel insurance plan provides you a protection cover that can save you from all these expenses. In addition, taking this plan can give you and your employees a peace of mind which is necessary to make a business trip fruitful.
There are multiple corporate travel insurance plans available in the market and all of them provide some common covers for:
- Personal belongings & business equipments like laptop and tablet.
- Extra travel expenses in case you miss connections during your journey back home
- Reimbursement of cancelled flights’ expenses
- Golf clubs and other sports equipment
- Medical treatment & related transportation costs
- Money & travel documents
- Accident, liability, and legal cover in case of any trouble in the trip
With all these benefits, you and your employees can travel without worrying about the uncertainties associated with travelling. With just one policy, you can give a protection shield to all your employees and economic support to yourself and your company.
- Everything You Need To Know About Medical Travel Insurance Plan
Date: 13 February 2017
- Things to Keep In Mind When Buying Travel Insurance Policy
Date: 07 February 2017
- A Complete Guide to Family Travel Insurance Plans
Date: 25 January 2017
- Things You Should Know While Planning Your Studies Abroad
Date: 26 December 2016
- Top 5 Myths about Travel Insurance
Date: 20 December 2016
- Travel Insurance FAQ's
Views : 9923
- Domestic Travel Insurance Coverage & Benefits
Views : 6345
- Best Student Travel Insurance Plans in India
Views : 5326
- How to get the best deals on travel insurance?
Views : 4256
- 10 Best Travel Insurance Plans for Your New Year Travel
Views : 3604