- Worldwide Cashless Hospitalization Worldwide
- Premium Starts at as low as ?300
- Covers for Loss of Baggage & Passport
- Covers Flight Delays & Cancellation
We promise limited calls
Benefits of Family Travel Insurance
- DetailsWritten by PolicyBazaar -
- Hits : 2783 -
Modified 10 July 2017
Travelling with family is always a priceless experience though it can be expensive. In addition, unexpected emergencies can exaggerate your budget and can make you in trouble. You can face many hurdles while travelling like you can lose your baggage or can met with an accident or your flights can get cancelled or many others.
These troubles can spoil the mood of yours as well as your loved ones. Family Travel Insurance protects you and your family from these anxieties. If you love to travel with family frequently but step back thinking about the possible emergencies than need not to worry now.
Family travel insurance provides a wide coverage to you along with your family from the expenses which can make a hole in your pocket. You can enjoy the following benefits by taking this insurance:
- Medical expenses cover: If you or your family members get ill or injured while travelling then the cost of medical treatments will be reimbursed
- Luggage cover: If you lost your luggage, passport, any important documents or other valuables then it will cover their cost
- Trip & Flight cancellation Cover: If you cancel your trip or cut it short then the cost of hotel and transportation will get reimbursed. In case your flight get cancelled or delayed then also it will cover the expenses.
- School trips cover: These benefits can also be taken as per the choice of the policyholder. In this, loss occurred in school trips whether medical or loss of baggage will get reimbursed.
- 24 hour helpline: You will be provided with 24 by 7 emergency helpline to help you tackle the emergencies.
All these benefits make this insurance very lucrative and useful. So, feel free and harmonious to roam around the world with your family. Take family travel insurance plan and stay ready always with packed bags to travel as much as you want.
- Most Read