Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance Company Ltd - BajajAllianz
- Claim Settlement Ratio - 91.29%*
- Get Quotes
Bajaj Allianz is the joint venture of Bajaj Finserv and Allianz SE of Germany. Registered in 2001, Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance Company has become one of the top life insurance brands in India. The head office of the company is located in Pune. For the financial year 2010-2011, Bajaj Allianz has been ranked the second best insurance company of India in terms of number of issued insurance policies and fourth on basis of new business premium.
Bajaj Finserv is one of the top financial service providers in India and currently provides services in life insurance, finance, and general insurance. Allianz SE is a leading life insurance provider serving customers in more than 70 countries. This joint venture Company incorporates global expertise with local experience.
Mr. Anuj Agarwal is the MD & Chief Executive Officer of Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance Company Ltd and Mr. Sanjiv Bajaj is the Chairman of the company. Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance has been awarded for "Best Life Insurance Company in the Private Sector" in BFSI Awards 2015.
The company has also been awarded the "SKOCH Financial Inclusion & Deepening Award 2014" in the Platinum Category, for their Excellence in the Life Insurance Industry. The company has total assets under management of Rs. 42,169 crore, as on 30th June, 2014.
The cheapest yet most vital of life insurance products which provide a lump sum amount to your family in the unfortunate event of your death. Add riders with the term plan to increase financial security.
These are unit linked insurance plans which invest your money in variable proportion in equity, debt, money market instruments, bank deposits etc.
Pension plans help you to save for your old age so, that you maintain the same life style even after you retire.
- Bajaj Allianz Lifelong Assure Plan
- Bajaj Allianz Pension Guarantee Plan
- Bajaj Allianz Retire Rich Plan
Child plans helps you accumulate good amount of money which you can earmark for your child’s future be it education or marriage.
- Traditional Savings Plan - Bajaj Allianz Young Assure
- Bajaj Allianz Lifelong Assure
These are low risk investment plans which provides guaranteed amount on maturity.
Bajaj Allianz Women Insurance Plans:
Women Insurance Plan caters to the needs of women like medical solutions, savings, retirement solution and investment benefits.
Women Life Insurance
Compare all Bajaj Allianz life insurance plans from other life insurance companies in India to get the best insurance plan that suits you most.
Bajaj Allianz Distribution Network:
Since its inception in 2001, Bajaj life insurance has come a long way in penetrating Indian market. Bajaj Allianz has pan India presence with 1090 offices across the country. Bajaj Allianz products are also available online through their website and insurance aggregators.
Frequently Asked Questions
- AEGON Religare Life Insurance
- Aviva Life Insurance
- Bharti AXA Life Insurance
- Birla Sun Life Insurance
- Canara HSBC Oriental Bank Life Insurance
- DHFL Pramerica Life Insurance
- Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance
- Exide Life Insurance
- Future Generali Life Insurance
- HDFC Standard Life Insurance
- ICICI Prudential Life Insurance
- IDBI Federal Life Insurance
- IndiaFirst Life Insurance
- Kotak Life Insurance
- Max Life Insurance
- PNB MetLife Life Insurance
- Reliance Life Insurance
- Sahara Life Insurance
- SBI Life Insurance
- Shriram Life Insurance
- Star Union Dai-ichi Life Insurance
- Tata AIA Life Insurance
- Top 5 financial decisions you should make today before turning 30
- Low-return FDs underperform against ULIPs
- 5 Pointers While Buying Health Insurance Plan
- Ad-on cover for luxury cars
- 5 unconventional insurance policies that you have never heard of
- Why To Worry About 25% Of ULIP Money In G-secs?
- Why One Should Opt For A Single Disease Cover?
- What is Roadside Assistance in Car Insurance?
- The new Generation Health Insurance Policies with Guaranteed Renewability for Life Benefit
- The concept of co-pay and voluntary deductions in health insurance