General Insurance Companies in India
General Insurance or non life-insurance provides insurance of property against fire, burglary, etc., personal insurance such as Accident and Health Insurance, and liability insurance which covers legal liabilities. Errors and Omissions insurance for professionals, credit insurance, etc., are also covered in the policy.
The various types of General insurance policies are as below:
- Motor Insurance: The policy provides a complete and cost-effective two-wheeler, commercial vehicles as well as private car insurance plans with the optimum coverage.
- Health Insurance: Health insurance policy is an insurance scheme that provides its customer with financial cover against medical cost for any individual or family.
- Travel Insurance: Travel insurance policy has been designed for the people to provide a financial support in case of loss of luggage, passport or any other belongings while travelling.
- Home Insurance: This insurance policy covers various personal insurance and protections such losses to home and its content liability insurance for accidents.
List of General Insurance Companies in India
- Star Health Insurance
- Tata AIG Health Insurance
- Reliance General Insurance
- SBI General Insurance
- Apollo Munich Health Insurance
- Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance
- HDFC Ergo General Insurance
- SBI Health Insurance
- Max Bupa Health Insurance
- Tata AIG Car Insurance
- Cigna TTK Health Insurance
- HDFC Ergo Health Insurance
- Bajaj Allianz Health Insurance
- Tata AIG General Insurance
- Tata AIG Travel Insurance
- Bharti AXA Car Insurance
- Royal Sundaram Health Insurance
- Oriental Health Insurance
- HDFC Ergo Car Insurance
- Royal Sundaram Car Insurance
- IFFCO Tokio General Insurance
- Bharti AXA Health Insurance
- Reliance Car Insurance
- Tata AIG Health insurance
- Reliance Travel Insurance
- IFFCO Tokio Health Insurance
- Bajaj Allianz Travel Insurance
- Bajaj Allianz Two Wheeler Insurance