- Rs. 1 CroreTerm Cover @Rs 17/Day
- Tax BenefitsUnder Section 80C & 10(D)
- Extra BenefitsAccidental, Terminal & Critical Illness
- 12 Lac+Families Secured
We promise limited calls
Types of Term Plan & Right Time to Buy it
- DetailsWritten by PolicyBazaar -
- Hits : 2604 -
Modified 30 January 2018
Should I opt for return of premium term insurance?
Term insurance plan are of 2 types a) Without Return of Premiums b) With return of Premiums. But usually, people buy term insurance plans which is Without Return of Premiums because in the other variant the premium rates are very High and plus the amount that we get on return is the premium paid itself. When you buy term insurance plans which is Without Return of Premiums there is no interest component added to it. This means if Mr A buys term insurance policy which is without premium back it will cost him around Rs 4000, then Mr B buys term insurance policy costing around Rs 8000, paying almost double than Mr A. Plus, after 10 or 20 years whenever Mr B gets his premium back it will be exact Rs 8000 with no interest element to it. Plus, this will happen only when Mr B does not claim on his policy.
When is the right time to buy Term Insurance?
Generally speaking, the best time to buy term insurance would be when you are young and in good health. When we buy a term insurance cover early in life, the premium amount becomes half of what the same life insurance policy premium would be if you buy term insurance 10 years later.
This is for a simple reason- as you grow older, the likelihood for mortality increases. For example, a 23 year old is considered less likely to die than a 65 year old.
This leads to a simple question, is Term insurance for youngsters only? The simple answer to the same would be No, even though the premiums which go up marginally as you grow a little older so do your responsibilities. As you grow old, you obtain a new mortgage, Get married and have children, acquire additional liabilities like Home and Car Loans. Hence, it is all the more important that you always keep yourself adequately insured. Thus, when you buy term Insurance you are certainly going for the most preferred solution.
- Most Read
- Best SBI Protection Plans to Secure Your Family
Date: 03 August 2018
- Types of Deaths Covered and Not Covered by Term Insurance
Date: 30 July 2018
- Benefits and Features of HDFC Click 2 Protect Plus Plan
Date: 25 July 2018
- Types of Term Insurance Plans
Date: 03 July 2018
- Aegon iTerm vs ICICI Prudential iProtect Term Insurance
Date: 29 June 2018
- Best Term Insurance Plans in India with Claim Settlement Ratio
Views : 626708
- Best Term Insurance Cover of Rs 1 Crore
Views : 217562
- Best Term Insurance Plans in 2017-18
Views : 85230
- Top 10 Term Insurance Plans In 2017
Views : 75637
- Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana – Features, Benefits and Eligibility
Views : 56335