Max Bupa critical illness insurance Plan
Critical illness plan insures you against the risk of serious illness in much the same way as you insure your car and your house so that you don’t feel helpless in times of exigency. In case of occurrence of the unexpected, this plan will assuage your pains by providing you with the security of guaranteed cash amount.
Covers all hospitalization expenses
Pre & post hospitalization expenses also included
- You can avail discount by increasing the term period of your policy to 2 years.
- Free Health check-up at designated Max Bupa diagnostic centers after every 2 years.
- Assured policy renewal for life
- Direct claim settlement
- Income tax benefit on the premium paid as per Section 80D of the Income Tax Act.
The policy covers 20 critical illnesses:
- Cancer of Specified Severity
- Open Chest CABG
- First Heart Attack of Specified Severity
- Open Heart Replacement or Repair of Heart Valves
- Kidney Failure Requiring Regular Dialysis
- Coma of Specified Severity
- Stroke Resulting in Permanent Symptoms
- Major Organ/Bone Marrow Transplant
- Motor Neurone Disease with Permanent Symptoms
- Aplastic Anaemia
- Permanent Paralysis of Limbs
- Multiple Sclerosis Persisting Symptoms
- Bacterial Meningitis
- Loss of Speech
- End Stage Liver Disease
- End-stage Lung Disease
- Major Burns
- Fulminant Viral Hepatitis
- Muscular Dystrophy
ü Any disease that is manifested or diagnosed before getting the insurance until 4 years of continuous coverage
ü Diagnosis of any critical disease in the first 90 days of getting the cover.
ü Weight loss treatment is not covered
ü STD is not covered
For detailed information, please contact the nearest office or refer to the company’s website.
Lifetime renewal benefit is available under the policy under normal circumstances except on the grounds of fraud, misrepresentation or moral hazard or upon the occurrence of an event of Critical Illness.
Policyholder has to fill up an ‘Application form/ proposal form’ with accurate medical history along with the address proof. Medical examination may be required in some cases, based on the sum assured and the age of the person.
- Bajaj Allianz Health Insurance
- Max Bupa Health Insurance
- SBI Health Insurance
- Raheja QBE Health Insurance
- Bharti AXA Health Insurance
- Universal Sompo Health Insurance
- Future Generali Health Insurance
- Apollo Munich Health Insurance
- Star Health Insurance
- HDFC Ergo Health Insurance
- Cholamandalam Health Insurance
- United India Health Insurance
- Tata AIG Health Insurance
- Royal Sundaram Health Insurance
- Reliance Health Insurance
- New India Health Insurance
- National Health Insurance
- IFFCO Tokio Health Insurance
- Oriental Health Insurance
- Liberty Health Insurance
- Cigna TTK Health Insurance
- LIC Jeevan Arogya Plan(Health Insurance)
- Religare Health Insurance
- Alarming! 32 Percent of Indian Population Suffers from Thyroid
- Why do Patients of Hypertension Need Health Insurance?
- Why is Health Insurance Necessary for Asthma Patients?
- Family Health Insurance vs Family Floater Plan: What to Buy?
- How to use Mediclaim Policy Premium Calculator to Calculate Premium?
- Best Family Health Insurance Plans for Expecting Parents in India