Max Bupa Heartbeat Family First Health Insurance Plan
Max Bupa Heartbeat Family First policy is an all-round health insurance plan that covers your and your family’s medical expenses in case of illness or accident. It is the perfect health protection plan for you and your family.
- Covers all hospitalization expenses
- Pre & post hospitalization expenses also included
- Maternity benefits up to 2 deliveries
- New born baby will be automatically insured without paying additional premium
- Vaccination expenses are also covered.
- You can avail discount on premiums after 2 years of policy period.
- Free Health check-up at designated Max Bupa diagnostic centers after every 2 years.
- Assured policy renewal for life
- Direct claim settlement
- Income tax benefit on the premium paid as per Section 80D of the Income Tax Act.
Details About Premium
Annual premium depends on the plan chosen. For details, please refer to the website.
Minimum sum assured – 2 lakhs
Maximum sum assured – 50 lakhs
Coverage type: Family floater
Discount: In case the policy term is extended to 2 years then 12.5% discount can be availed on 2nd year premium.
Additional features or riders
- New born to senior citizen, all are covered
- Free health check-up after every 2 years
- International Cashless facility
- No treatment covered within first 90 days until it is a case of accident/emergency
- Benefits not applicable on pre-existing diseases
- Cosmetic, aesthetic, or related treatments will not be covered.
- Any illness or disease contracted due to intake of alcohol or other addictive substances will not be covered.
- Treatments consisting of non-allopathic medicine are not covered under this policy.
Policyholder has to fill up an ‘Application form/ proposal form’ with accurate medical history along with the address proof. Medical examination may be required in some cases, based on the sum assured and the age of the person.
No limit on age
- Bajaj Allianz Health Insurance
- Max Bupa Health Insurance
- SBI Health Insurance
- L&T Health Insurance
- Raheja QBE Health Insurance
- Bharti AXA Health Insurance
- Universal Sompo Health Insurance
- Future Generali Health Insurance
- Apollo Munich Health Insurance
- Star Health Insurance
- HDFC Ergo Health Insurance
- Cholamandalam Health Insurance
- United India Health Insurance
- Tata AIG Health Insurance
- Royal Sundaram Health Insurance
- Reliance Health Insurance
- New India Health Insurance
- National Health Insurance
- IFFCO Tokio Health Insurance
- Oriental Health Insurance
- Liberty Videocon Health Insurance
- Cigna TTK Health Insurance
- LIC Jeevan Arogya Plan(Health Insurance)
- Religare Health Insurance
- Can I get a Health Policy if I have Allergies?
- 9 Pointers for How You Can Best Utilise Your Health Insurance
- How You Can Save Taxes with Medical Expenses
- How You Can Choose the Best Health Insurance Plans for Senior Citizens
- Why Family Health Insurance Plan Needs a Timely Re-evaluation
- Why One Needs Health Insurance with High-risk Cover