Max Bupa Heartbeat Family First Health Insurance Plan
Max Bupa Heartbeat Family First Health Insurance Plan Overview
Max Bupa Heartbeat Family First policy is an all-round health insurance plan that covers your and your family’s medical expenses in case of illness or accident. It is the perfect health protection plan for you and your family.
Key Features of Max Bupa Heartbeat Family First Health Insurance Plan
- Covers all hospitalization expenses
- Pre & post hospitalization expenses also included
- Maternity benefits up to 2 deliveries
- New born baby will be automatically insured without paying additional premium
- Vaccination expenses are also covered.
Benefits of Max Bupa Heartbeat Family First Health Insurance Policy
- You can avail discount on premiums after 2 years of Max Bupa Heartbeat policy period.
- Free Health check-up at designated Max Bupa diagnostic centers after every 2 years.
- Assured Max Bupa Heartbeat policy renewal for life
- Direct claim settlement
- Income tax benefit on the premium paid as per Section 80D of the Income Tax Act.
Max Bupa Heartbeat Family First Health Insurance Premium Details
Annual premium depends on the plan chosen. For details, please refer to the website.
Heartbeat Family First Health Insurance Policy Details
- Minimum Sum Assured: 2 lakhs
- Maximum Sum Assured: 50 lakhs
- Coverage Type: Family floater
- Discount: In case the Max Bupa Heartbeat policy term is extended to 2 years then 12.5% discount can be availed on 2nd year premium.
Additional features or riders
- New born to senior citizen, all are covered
- Free health check-up after every 2 years
- International Cashless facility
Exclusions under Max Bupa Heartbeat Family First Health Insurance Plan
- No treatment covered within first 90 days until it is a case of accident/emergency
- Benefits not applicable on pre-existing diseases
- Cosmetic, aesthetic, or related treatments will not be covered.
- Any illness or disease contracted due to intake of alcohol or other addictive substances will not be covered.
- Treatments consisting of non-allopathic medicine are not covered under Max Bupa Heartbeat policy.
Documents Required for Max Bupa Heartbeat Family First Health Insurance Plan
Policyholder has to fill up an ‘Application form/ proposal form’ with accurate medical history along with the address proof. Medical examination may be required in some cases, based on the sum assured and the age of the person.
No limit on age
- Apollo Munich Health Insurance
- Bajaj Allianz Health Insurance
- Bharti AXA Health Insurance
- Cholamandalam Health Insurance
- Cigna TTK Health Insurance
- Future Generali Health Insurance
- HDFC Ergo Health Insurance
- IFFCO Tokio Health Insurance
- Liberty Health Insurance
- LIC Jeevan Arogya Plan(Health Insurance)
- Max Bupa Health Insurance
- National Health Insurance
- New India Health Insurance
- Oriental Health Insurance
- Raheja QBE Health Insurance
- Reliance Health Insurance
- Religare Health Insurance
- Royal Sundaram Health Insurance
- SBI Health Insurance
- Star Health Insurance
- Tata AIG Health Insurance
- United India Health Insurance
- Universal Sompo Health Insurance