Max Bupa Heath Companion Family First Plan
Medical expenses are in direct proportion to the number of members in a family. These expenses can mount heavily if you have a joint family. Get coverage for up to 19 relationships with individual sum insured for each member and a floater sum insured that can be used by any family member.
- Covers all hospitalization expenses
- Pre & post hospitalization expenses also included
- Covering AYUSH treatment (Ayurveda, Unani, Siddha and Homeopathy) up to the base sum insured
- Ambulance in case of emergency
- Hospital cash (Optional) Rs. 1000/Day
- You can avail discount after completing 2 years of policy period.
- Free Health check-up at designated Max Bupa diagnostic centers after every 2 years.
- Assured policy renewal for life
- Cashless facility
- Direct claim settlement
- Income tax benefit on the premium paid as per Section 80D of the Income Tax Act.
Details About Premium
Annual premium depends on the plan chosen. For details please refer to the website.
Individual Base Sum Insured: Rs. 1 Lakh, Rs. 2 Lakh, Rs. 3 Lakh, Rs. 4 Lakh, Rs. 5 Lakh & Rs. 10 Lakh
Floater Base Sum Insured: Rs. 3 Lakh, Rs. 4 Lakh, Rs. 5 Lakh, Rs. 10 Lakh, Rs. 15 Lakh & Rs. 20 Lakh
Coverage type: Individual/Family floater
No claim bonus: 20% incremental bonus on sum insured to a maximum of 100% of base sum insured for each claim free year.
Discount: In case the policy term is extended to 2 years then 12.5% discount can be availed on 2nd year premium.
Additional Features or Riders
- New born to senior citizen, all are covered
- Free health check-up every 2 years
- International Cashless facility
- No treatment covered within first 90 days until it is a case of accident/emergency
- Benefits not applicable on pre-existing diseases
- Cosmetic, aesthetic, or related treatments will not be covered.
- Any illness or disease contracted due to intake of alcohol or other addictive substances will not be covered.
- Treatments consisting of non-allopathic medicine are not covered under this policy.
Policyholder has to fill up an ‘Application form/ proposal form’ with accurate medical history along with the address proof. Medical examination may be required in some cases, based on the sum assured and the age of the person.
No limit on age
- Apollo Munich Health Insurance
- Bajaj Allianz Health Insurance
- Bharti AXA Health Insurance
- Cholamandalam Health Insurance
- Cigna TTK Health Insurance
- Future Generali Health Insurance
- HDFC Ergo Health Insurance
- IFFCO Tokio Health Insurance
- L&T Health Insurance
- Liberty Videocon Health Insurance
- LIC Jeevan Arogya Plan(Health Insurance)
- Max Bupa Health Insurance
- National Health Insurance
- New India Health Insurance
- Oriental Health Insurance
- Raheja QBE Health Insurance
- Reliance Health Insurance
- Religare Health Insurance
- Royal Sundaram Health Insurance
- SBI Health Insurance
- Star Health Insurance
- Tata AIG Health Insurance
- United India Health Insurance
- Universal Sompo Health Insurance
- Know What Your Insurance Agent Might Be Hiding From You
- Myth Busted! Health Insurance for the Disabled in India
- Your Preferred Guide to Find the Best Healthcare Policy in 2017
- Why Should You Create a Foolproof Financial Plan for Your Maternity Leave?
- Top 5 Points You Should Know About E-Insurance Accounts
- Importance of Health Insurance for Women