Max Bupa Health Companion Family Floater Plan
The plan is designed to cover the nuclear family, which includes you, your spouse and up to 4 children. With this plan, you don’t need to worry about financial expenses.
- The policy includes all hospitalization expenses
- Pre & post hospitalization expenses are also included
- Covering AYUSH treatment (Ayurveda, Unani, Siddha and Homeopathy) up to the base sum insured
- An insured is entitled to get hospital cash (Optional) Rs. 1000/Day
- It is possible to earn more discounts by increasing the policy tenure to 2 years
- There is a provision of free Health check-ups at Max Bupa which can be exercised after every 2 years policy continual renewal.
- Assured policy renewal for life
- Cashless facility
- Direct claim settlement
- International cashless facility is available
- Income tax benefit on the premium paid
Details About Premium
Annual premium depends on the plan chosen. For details please refer to the website.
Sum assured – 2, 3, 4 lakhs
Coverage type: Family floater
- No treatment is covered within first 90 days of the inception of policy coverage until it is a case of accident/emergency
- Benefits not applicable on pre-existing diseases
- Cosmetic, aesthetic, or related treatments will not be covered.
- Any illness or disease contracted due to intake of alcohol or other addictive substances will not be covered.
- Treatments consisting of non-allopathic medicine are not covered under this policy.
Documents Required to Buy the Policy
You can buy the policy by filling up an ‘Application form/ proposal form’ and citing correct medical history along with the address proof. In some cases, there may be a need of medical examination which will be decided on the basis of the sum assured and the age of the person.
No limit on age
- Bajaj Allianz Health Insurance
- Max Bupa Health Insurance
- SBI Health Insurance
- Raheja QBE Health Insurance
- Bharti AXA Health Insurance
- Universal Sompo Health Insurance
- Future Generali Health Insurance
- Apollo Munich Health Insurance
- Star Health Insurance
- HDFC Ergo Health Insurance
- Cholamandalam Health Insurance
- United India Health Insurance
- Tata AIG Health Insurance
- Royal Sundaram Health Insurance
- Reliance Health Insurance
- New India Health Insurance
- National Health Insurance
- IFFCO Tokio Health Insurance
- Oriental Health Insurance
- Liberty Health Insurance
- Cigna TTK Health Insurance
- LIC Jeevan Arogya Plan(Health Insurance)
- Religare Health Insurance
- Alarming! 32 Percent of Indian Population Suffers from Thyroid
- Why do Patients of Hypertension Need Health Insurance?
- Why is Health Insurance Necessary for Asthma Patients?
- Family Health Insurance vs Family Floater Plan: What to Buy?
- How to use Mediclaim Policy Premium Calculator to Calculate Premium?
- Best Family Health Insurance Plans for Expecting Parents in India