Max Bupa Hospital Cash Plan
Apart from hospital bills, there are various other incidental expenses like attendant lodging, nursing expenses, transportation cost, etc., which form the part of the overall cost incurred. Hospital Cash cover supplements your hospitalization health insurance policy and covers miscellaneous expenses and relieves you from the financial burden.
- Hospital Cash Rs. 4000/Day for a maximum of 45 days of hospitalization
- Double cash benefit in case of ICU hospitalization
- You can avail discount on premiums after completing 2 years of policy period.
- Assured policy renewal for life
- Direct claim settlement
- Income tax benefit on the premium paid as per Section 80D of the Income Tax Act.
Sum Insured: Daily cash benefits up to Rs.4000
Coverage type: Individual/Family
Entry Age for Adults - 18 to 65 years
Entry Age for Children - 2 to 21 years
Discount: Avail discount of 12.5% on premiums after 2 years of policy period
Additional Features or Riders
- International Cashless facility
- 24x7 helpline facility
- No treatment covered within first 30 days until it is a case of accident/emergency
- Benefits not applicable on pre-existing diseases for 4 years
- Cosmetic, aesthetic, or related treatments will not be covered.
- Any illness or disease contracted due to intake of alcohol or other addictive substances will not be covered.
- Treatments consisting of non-allopathic medicine are not covered under this policy.
Buy the policy by filling up an ‘Application form/ proposal form’ by citing medical details. Then submit it with your address proof. In some cases, there is a need of medical examination, which can be decided on the basis of age of the person and sum insured.
- Bajaj Allianz Health Insurance
- Max Bupa Health Insurance
- SBI Health Insurance
- Raheja QBE Health Insurance
- Bharti AXA Health Insurance
- Universal Sompo Health Insurance
- Future Generali Health Insurance
- Apollo Munich Health Insurance
- Star Health Insurance
- HDFC Ergo Health Insurance
- Cholamandalam Health Insurance
- United India Health Insurance
- Tata AIG Health Insurance
- Royal Sundaram Health Insurance
- Reliance Health Insurance
- New India Health Insurance
- National Health Insurance
- IFFCO Tokio Health Insurance
- Oriental Health Insurance
- Liberty Health Insurance
- Cigna TTK Health Insurance
- LIC Jeevan Arogya Plan(Health Insurance)
- Religare Health Insurance
- Alarming! 32 Percent of Indian Population Suffers from Thyroid
- Why do Patients of Hypertension Need Health Insurance?
- Why is Health Insurance Necessary for Asthma Patients?
- Family Health Insurance vs Family Floater Plan: What to Buy?
- How to use Mediclaim Policy Premium Calculator to Calculate Premium?
- Best Family Health Insurance Plans for Expecting Parents in India