Max Bupa Hospital Cash Plan
Apart from hospital bills, there are various other incidental expenses like attendant lodging, nursing expenses, transportation cost, etc., which form the part of the overall cost incurred. Hospital Cash cover supplements your hospitalization health insurance policy and covers miscellaneous expenses and relieves you from the financial burden.
- Hospital Cash Rs. 4000/Day for a maximum of 45 days of hospitalization
- Double cash benefit in case of ICU hospitalization
- You can avail discount on premiums after completing 2 years of policy period.
- Assured policy renewal for life
- Direct claim settlement
- Income tax benefit on the premium paid as per Section 80D of the Income Tax Act.
Sum Insured: Daily cash benefits up to Rs.4000
Coverage type: Individual/Family
Entry Age for Adults - 18 to 65 years
Entry Age for Children - 2 to 21 years
Discount: Avail discount of 12.5% on premiums after 2 years of policy period
Additional Features or Riders
- International Cashless facility
- 24x7 helpline facility
- No treatment covered within first 30 days until it is a case of accident/emergency
- Benefits not applicable on pre-existing diseases for 4 years
- Cosmetic, aesthetic, or related treatments will not be covered.
- Any illness or disease contracted due to intake of alcohol or other addictive substances will not be covered.
- Treatments consisting of non-allopathic medicine are not covered under this policy.
Buy the policy by filling up an ‘Application form/ proposal form’ by citing medical details. Then submit it with your address proof. In some cases, there is a need of medical examination, which can be decided on the basis of age of the person and sum insured.
- Apollo Munich Health Insurance
- Bajaj Allianz Health Insurance
- Bharti AXA Health Insurance
- Cholamandalam Health Insurance
- Cigna TTK Health Insurance
- Future Generali Health Insurance
- HDFC Ergo Health Insurance
- IFFCO Tokio Health Insurance
- Liberty Health Insurance
- LIC Jeevan Arogya Plan(Health Insurance)
- Max Bupa Health Insurance
- National Health Insurance
- New India Health Insurance
- Oriental Health Insurance
- Raheja QBE Health Insurance
- Reliance Health Insurance
- Religare Health Insurance
- Royal Sundaram Health Insurance
- SBI Health Insurance
- Star Health Insurance
- Tata AIG Health Insurance
- United India Health Insurance
- Universal Sompo Health Insurance
- Everything You Need to Know about HDFC ERGO Health Insurance Policy
- Guide to Health Insurance Plans Offered by Star Health Insurance
- Should you Include Your Parents in Employer’s Group Health Insurance?
- Five Tips on Making the Most of Health Policy Top-Up Plans
- Tips to Buy and Renew Cigna TTK Health Insurance Online
- Mediclaim Policy for Parents above 60 Years