Max Bupa Heartbeat Family Floater Plan
Max Bupa Heartbeat family floater policy is an all-round health insurance plan that offers complete coverage to an entire family under one head. It covers you and your family’s medical expenses in case of illness or accident. It is the perfect Health protection for you and your family.
- Covers all hospitalization expenses
- Pre & post hospitalization expenses also included
- Maternity benefits up to 2 deliveries
- New born baby automatically get insured without paying additional premium
- Vaccination expenses are also covered.
- Ambulance in case of emergency
- You can avail discount on premiums once your policy completes 2 years of policy period.
- Free Health check-up at designated Max Bupa diagnostic centers after every 2 years.
- Assured policy renewal for life
- Direct claim settlement
- Income tax benefit on the premium paid as per Section 80D of the Income Tax Act.
Details About Premium
Annual premium depends on the plan chosen. For details please refer to the website.
Minimum sum assured – 2 lakhs
Maximum sum assured – 50 lakhs
Coverage type: Family floater
Discount: After completing 2 years of policy period, 12.5% discount can be availed on 2nd year premium.
Additional features or riders
- New born to senior citizen, all are covered
- Free health check-up every 2 years
- International Cashless facility
- No treatment covered within first 90 days until it is a case of accident/emergency
- Benefits not applicable on pre-existing diseases
- Cosmetic, aesthetic, or related treatments will not be covered.
- Any illness or disease contracted due to intake of alcohol or other addictive substances will not be covered.
- Treatments consisting of non-allopathic medicine are not covered under this policy.
Buy the policy by filling up an ‘Application form/ proposal form’ by citing medial details along with the address proof. Medical examination may be required in some cases, based on the sum insured and the age of the person.
No limit on age
- Bajaj Allianz Health Insurance
- Max Bupa Health Insurance
- SBI Health Insurance
- Raheja QBE Health Insurance
- Bharti AXA Health Insurance
- Universal Sompo Health Insurance
- Future Generali Health Insurance
- Apollo Munich Health Insurance
- Star Health Insurance
- HDFC Ergo Health Insurance
- Cholamandalam Health Insurance
- United India Health Insurance
- Tata AIG Health Insurance
- Royal Sundaram Health Insurance
- Reliance Health Insurance
- New India Health Insurance
- National Health Insurance
- IFFCO Tokio Health Insurance
- Oriental Health Insurance
- Liberty Videocon Health Insurance
- Cigna TTK Health Insurance
- LIC Jeevan Arogya Plan(Health Insurance)
- Religare Health Insurance
- Best Family Health Insurance Plans for Expecting Parents in India
- Top 5 Family Health Insurance Policies for 2018
- New India Assurance Senior Citizen Mediclaim Policy
- Star Health Insurance for Senior Citizens
- How to Choose the Best Critical Illness Insurance Plan?
- Health Insurance for Differently-Abled Individuals