Max Bupa Employee First Health Insurance Plan
Your employees are the most valued asset of your company. Max Bupa has come up with a new scheme called Employee First Insurance to protect your most valuable resource- your employee. This policy is an apt choice for small and large corporate and institutions, which look for high sum insured and quality coverage.
- Private single room hospitalization
- Health checkups
- Maternity benefits
- Vaccination of the new born also covered
- Also covers checkups for parents and parents-in-law
- Hospital Cash (Optional) Rs. 1000/Day
- You can avail discount by increasing the term period to 2 years
- Free Health check-up at designated Max Bupa diagnostic centers every 2 years.
- Assured policy renewal for life
- Cashless facility
- Direct claim settlement
- Income tax benefit on the premium paid as per Section 80D of the Income Tax Act.
Sum Insured: 1-50 lakhs
Coverage type: Individual/Family
Additional features or riders
- International Cashless facility
- 24x7 helpline facility
- No treatment covered within first 90 days until it is a case of accident/emergency
- Benefits not applicable on pre-existing diseases
- Cosmetic, aesthetic, or related treatments will not be covered.
- Any illness or disease contracted due to intake of alcohol or other addictive substances will not be covered.
- Treatments consisting of non-allopathic medicine are not covered under this policy.
To buy the policy, fill up an ‘Application form/ proposal form’ and submit it along with accurate medical history and the address proof. Medical examination may be required in some cases, based on the sum assured and the age of the person.
No limit on age
- Apollo Munich Health Insurance
- Bajaj Allianz Health Insurance
- Bharti AXA Health Insurance
- Cholamandalam Health Insurance
- Cigna TTK Health Insurance
- Future Generali Health Insurance
- HDFC Ergo Health Insurance
- IFFCO Tokio Health Insurance
- Liberty Health Insurance
- LIC Jeevan Arogya Plan(Health Insurance)
- Max Bupa Health Insurance
- National Health Insurance
- New India Health Insurance
- Oriental Health Insurance
- Raheja QBE Health Insurance
- Reliance Health Insurance
- Religare Health Insurance
- Royal Sundaram Health Insurance
- SBI Health Insurance
- Star Health Insurance
- Tata AIG Health Insurance
- United India Health Insurance
- Universal Sompo Health Insurance
- Everything You Need to Know about HDFC ERGO Health Insurance Policy
- Guide to Health Insurance Plans Offered by Star Health Insurance
- Should you Include Your Parents in Employer’s Group Health Insurance?
- Five Tips on Making the Most of Health Policy Top-Up Plans
- Tips to Buy and Renew Cigna TTK Health Insurance Online
- Mediclaim Policy for Parents above 60 Years