Max Bupa Heartbeat Individual Plan
Max Bupa Heartbeat Individual policy offers coverage to your medical expenditure in case of an accident or illness. Also, you can add your family members under this plan.
- It covers all hospitalization expenses
- The policy also covers pre & post hospitalization expenses
- Maternity benefits up to 2 deliveries
- New born baby gets automatically covered without paying additional premium Vaccination expenses are also covered.
- You can avail discount by increasing the term period to 2 years
- Free Health check-up at designated Max Bupa diagnostic centers every 2 years.
- Assured policy renewal for life
- Direct claim settlement
- Income tax benefit on the premium paid is provided
Details About Premium
Annual premium depends on the plan chosen. For details please refer to the website.
Minimum sum assured – 2 lakhs
Maximum sum assured – 50 lakhs
Coverage type: Individual
Discount: In case the policy term is extended to 2 years then 12.5% discount can be availed on 2nd year premium.
Additional features or riders
- New born to senior citizen, all are covered
- Free health check-up every 2 years
- International Cashless facility
- No treatment covered within first 90 days until it is a case of accident/emergency
- Benefits not applicable on pre-existing diseases
- Cosmetic, aesthetic, or related treatments will not be covered.
- Any illness or disease contracted due to intake of alcohol or other addictive substances will not be covered.
- Treatments consisting of non-allopathic medicine are not covered under this policy.
To buy the policy, it is required to fill up an ‘Application form/ proposal form’ and submit it along with your address proof. In certain cases, there may be a need of medical examination, which will be based on the sum insured and the age of the person.
No limit on age
- Aditya Birla Health Insurance
- Apollo Munich Health Insurance
- Bajaj Allianz Health Insurance
- Bharti AXA Health Insurance
- Cholamandalam Health Insurance
- Cigna TTK Health Insurance
- Digit Health Insurance
- Edelweiss Health Insurance
- Future Generali Health Insurance
- HDFC Ergo Health Insurance
- IFFCO Tokio Health Insurance
- Kotak Mahindra Group Health Insurance
- Kotak Mahindra Health Insurance
- Liberty Health Insurance
- LIC Jeevan Arogya Plan(Health Insurance)
- Max Bupa Health Insurance
- National Health Insurance
- New India Health Insurance
- Oriental Health Insurance
- Raheja QBE Health Insurance
- Reliance Health Insurance
- Religare Health Insurance
- Royal Sundaram Health Insurance
- SBI Health Insurance
- Star Health Insurance
- Health Insurance with Pregnancy Cover
- Don’t Ignore Insurance Jargons-Here’s Why!
- Here’s Why You Should Opt for Online Star Health Insurance!
- Factors to Consider before Buying Women Health Insurance Plan
- All You Need to Know about Free Look Period
- All You Need to Know About Pre-Existing Disease in a Health Insurance Plan