Max Bupa Health Companion Individual Plan
Max Bupa Health Companion Individual Plan Overview
Max Bupa Health companion Individual policy is an all-round health insurance plan that covers your medical expenses including pre and post hospitalization expenses up to Rs.1 Cr.
Key Features of Max Bupa Health Companion Individual Plan
- Covers all hospitalization expenses
- Pre & post hospitalization expenses also included
- Avail in-patient treatment under AYUSH (Ayurveda, Unani, Siddha and Homeopathy) up to the base sum insured
- Daily cash allowance of Rs.1000 for 30 days of hospitalization
Benefits of Max Bupa Health Companion Individual Plan
- You can avail discount on premiums after completing 2 years of policy period.
- Free Health check-up at designated Max Bupa diagnostic centers after every 2 years.
- Assured policy renewal for life
- Direct claim settlement
- Income tax benefit on the premium paid as per Section 80D of the Income Tax Act.
Details About Max Bupa Health Companion Individual Plan Premium
Annual premium depends on the plan chosen. For details, please refer to the website.
Max Bupa Health Companion Individual Policy Details
Sum assured Options– 2, 3 & 4 lakhs
Coverage type: Individual
Discount: In case the policy term is extended to 2 years then 12.5% discount can be availed on 2nd year premium.
No claim Bonus: Increase in Sum Insured @20% of Base Sum Insured subject to the maximum of 100% of Base Sum Insured for each claim free year
Free look-in Period: 15 days period is allowed to review the policy, and you can cancel the policy if not satisfied with the policy’s terms and conditions.
Additional Features or Riders
- International Cashless facility
- Direct and faster claim settlement
Exclusions under Max Bupa Health Companion Individual Plan
- No treatment covered within first 30 days until it is a case of accident/emergency
- Benefits not applicable on pre-existing diseases
- Cosmetic, aesthetic, or related treatments will not be covered.
- Any illness or disease contracted due to intake of alcohol or other addictive substances will not be covered.
- Obesity and preventive care
Documents Required for Max Bupa Health Companion Individual Plan
Policyholder has to fill up an ‘Application form/ proposal form’ with accurate medical history along with the address proof. Medical examination may be required in some cases, based on the sum assured and the age of the person.
No limit on age
- Aditya Birla Health Insurance
- Apollo Munich Health Insurance
- Bajaj Allianz Health Insurance
- Bharti AXA Health Insurance
- Cholamandalam Health Insurance
- Digit Health Insurance
- Edelweiss Health Insurance
- Future Generali Health Insurance
- HDFC Ergo Health Insurance
- IFFCO Tokio Health Insurance
- Kotak Mahindra Group Health Insurance
- Kotak Mahindra Health Insurance
- Liberty Health Insurance
- ManipalCigna Health Insurance
- Max Bupa Health Insurance
- National Health Insurance
- New India Health Insurance
- Oriental Health Insurance
- Raheja QBE Health Insurance
- Reliance Health Insurance
- Religare Health Insurance
- Royal Sundaram Health Insurance
- SBI Health Insurance
- Star Health Insurance
- Tata AIG Health Insurance
- Savings Calculator
- Income Tax Calculator
- Human Life Value Calculator
- Pension Calculator
- Health Insurance Premium Calculator
- Car Insurance Calculator
- Bike Insurance Calculator
- SIP Calculator
- Life Insurance Calculator
- Term Insurance Calculator
- ULIP Calculator
- Premium Calculator
- FD Calculator
- Investment Calculator