TATA AIG Asia Travel Insurance
Tata AIG travel insurance plans give you the benefit of taking care of emergencies during your travel, whether overseas or domestic and let you travel with confidence either abroad or domestic.
Holidays are the perfect time to enjoy yourself and be with your dear ones. These moments of happiness are meant to be cherished throughout the life. Tata AIG has especially designed this policy to cover people who travel within Asia. It offers compensation for checked baggage loss, personal liability, checked baggage delay, loss of passport, etc.
- Personal accident cover up to US $ 15,000
- Reimbursement of medical expenses due to accident and sickness
- Emergency Medical Evacuation and Repatriation – The policy provides for repatriation for remains in case of unfortunate demise of the insured while on trip.
- Compensation for the loss of checked in baggage
- Loss of Passport - covers expenses incurred in obtaining a new or duplicate passport
- Compensation for damages to be paid to a third party, resulting from death, bodily injury or damage to property
Eligibility: Any Indian between the age of 6 months to 70 years traveling within Asia on business or leisure can avail of this insurance policy.
- Pre-existing conditions
- In case of suicide, or attempt to suicide, mental or nervous disorder
- Influenced under drugs, alcohol or any other intoxicants
- Cases of pregnancy, child birth and related complications
- Any non medical expenses
- Any loss due to criminal activity
- Aditya Birla Travel Insurance
- Apollo Munich Travel Insurance
- Bajaj Allianz Travel Insurance
- Bharti AXA Travel Insurance
- Cholamandalam Travel Insurance
- Digit Travel Insurance
- Future Generali Travel Insurance
- HDFC Ergo Travel Insurance
- IFFCO Tokio Travel Insurance
- National Insurance Travel Insurance
- New India Assurance Travel Insurance
- Oriental Travel Insurance
- Reliance Travel Insurance
- Religare Travel Insurance
- Royal Sundaram Travel Insurance
- SBI Travel Insurance
- Tata AIG Travel Insurance
- United India Travel Insurance
- Universal Sompo Travel Insurance
- How Far in Advance Can Travel Insurance be Booked?
- 4 Tips to Avoid Travel Insurance Claim Rejection
- Situations under Which Your Travel Insurance Won’t Work
- Planning to Skip Travel Insurance? Here’s ‘When to’ & ‘When not to’ Skip it!
- Here’re Your 8 Reasons to Buy Travel insurance
- Do’s and Don'ts that will Save Your Money on Travel Insurance