TATA AIG Asia Travel Insurance
Tata AIG travel insurance plans give you the benefit of taking care of emergencies during your travel, whether overseas or domestic and let you travel with confidence either abroad or domestic.
Holidays are the perfect time to enjoy yourself and be with your dear ones. These moments of happiness are meant to be cherished throughout the life. Tata AIG has especially designed this policy to cover people who travel within Asia. It offers compensation for checked baggage loss, personal liability, checked baggage delay, loss of passport, etc.
- Personal accident cover up to US $ 15,000
- Reimbursement of medical expenses due to accident and sickness
- Emergency Medical Evacuation and Repatriation – The policy provides for repatriation for remains in case of unfortunate demise of the insured while on trip.
- Compensation for the loss of checked in baggage
- Loss of Passport - covers expenses incurred in obtaining a new or duplicate passport
- Compensation for damages to be paid to a third party, resulting from death, bodily injury or damage to property
Eligibility: Any Indian between the age of 6 months to 70 years traveling within Asia on business or leisure can avail of this insurance policy.
- Pre-existing conditions
- In case of suicide, or attempt to suicide, mental or nervous disorder
- Influenced under drugs, alcohol or any other intoxicants
- Cases of pregnancy, child birth and related complications
- Any non medical expenses
- Any loss due to criminal activity
- Bajaj Allianz Travel Insurance
- SBI Travel Insurance
- Bharti AXA Travel Insurance
- Universal Sompo Travel Insurance
- Future Generali Travel Insurance
- Apollo Munich Travel Insurance
- HDFC Ergo Travel Insurance
- Cholamandalam Travel Insurance
- United India Travel Insurance
- Tata AIG Travel Insurance
- Royal Sundaram Travel Insurance
- Reliance Travel Insurance
- New India Assurance Travel Insurance
- National Insurance Travel Insurance
- IFFCO Tokio Travel Insurance
- Oriental Travel Insurance
- Claim Settlement Guide for Domestic Travel Insurance
- How to Avoid Travel-Related Scams on Your Next Trip?
- Best Group Travel Insurance Plans In India
- Why You Need Travel Insurance When Going On A Cruise?
- Should Senior Citizen Travellers Buy Domestic Travel Insurance Plans?
- 5 Important Responsibilities That You Should Fulfill Before You Travel Abroad