TATA AIG Overseas Travel Insurance
Tata AIG's travel guard is an international travel insurance policy that covers you against all mishaps during your overseas travel.
- Global Protection policy
- Wide range of Plans to choose the best option.
- No medical certification.
- Emergency Assistance covered.
- Renewable (For annual Multi Trip only).
- 15 days Free Look period
- 30 days Grace Period
- Sum Insured Enhancement – Sum Insured can be enhanced only at the time of renewal.
- Changes will be notified to the policyholders 3 months in advance in case of revision
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Benefit (24hrs)
- Accident and Sickness Medical Expense Reimbursement
- Baggage Delay Benefit (After first 12hrs) and Checked Baggage Loss Benefit
- Home Burglary
- Trip Cancellation
- Missed Connection / Missed Departure
- Bounced Hotel / Airline Booking
- Flight Delay
Details About Premium
Annual premium in Rupees
*The above rates may change. Please check the policy wordings for more details.
Minimum sum assured – $ 10000
Maximum sum assured – $25000
Coverage type: Individual
Grace period: 30 days for renewing the Policy. However, coverage would not be available for the period for which no premium has been received.
Policy termination: 3 months prior to the expiry of the policy
- Any person travelling with/for treatment of a disease.
- suicide, Illness, sexually transmitted diseases, mental or nervous disorder, anxiety, stress or depression.
- Any problems arised due to intake of drugs, alcohol, or other intoxicants or hallucinogens unless properly prescribed by a Physician and taken as prescribed; o
- Participation in an \ felony, riot, crime, misdemeanor, or civil commotion
- Injuries while operating/learning aircraft activities.
- Any loss arising out of War, civil war, invasion, insurrection, revolution, act of foreign enemy, hostilities (whether War be declared or not), rebellion, mutiny, use of military power or usurpation of government or military power
- Any radioactivity problems
- Self exposure to needless peril (except in an attempt to save human life)
- any problem arising through participation in winter sports, skydiving/parachuting, hang gliding, bungee jumping, scuba diving, mountain climbing, riding or driving in races or rallies, caving or pot-holing, hunting or equestrian activities, skin diving or other underwater activity, rafting or canoeing involving white water rapids, yachting or boating outside coastal waters, participation in any Professional Sports.
- Insured Person riding on a motorcycle or any other motorized two wheeled mode of conveyance as driver or as passenger.
- Any loss related to pregnancy
- Any loss, injury, damage or legal liability arising directly or indirectly from: Travel in, to, or through Afghanistan, Cuba or Democratic Republic of Congo
- Any loss, injury, damage or legal sustained directly or indirectly by any terrorist or member of a terrorist organization, narcotics trafficker, or purveyor of nuclear, chemical or biological weapons.
- Any non medical expenses
- Application form/ proposal form
- Valid address Proof
- Medical examination report from authorized hospitals(in some cases)
- Bajaj Allianz Travel Insurance
- SBI Travel Insurance
- Bharti AXA Travel Insurance
- Universal Sompo Travel Insurance
- Future Generali Travel Insurance
- Apollo Munich Travel Insurance
- HDFC Ergo Travel Insurance
- Cholamandalam Travel Insurance
- United India Travel Insurance
- Tata AIG Travel Insurance
- Royal Sundaram Travel Insurance
- Reliance Travel Insurance
- New India Assurance Travel Insurance
- National Insurance Travel Insurance
- IFFCO Tokio Travel Insurance
- Oriental Travel Insurance
- Claim Settlement Guide for Domestic Travel Insurance
- How to Avoid Travel-Related Scams on Your Next Trip?
- Best Group Travel Insurance Plans In India
- Why You Need Travel Insurance When Going On A Cruise?
- Should Senior Citizen Travellers Buy Domestic Travel Insurance Plans?
- 5 Important Responsibilities That You Should Fulfill Before You Travel Abroad