TATA AIG Domestic Travel Insurance
The policy is for those who travel within India. It takes care of expenses incurred on unforeseen events such as accidental death, reimbursement of accommodation charges due to delay in trip, loss of tickets, emergency medical evacuation, etc.
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Benefit
- Emergency Accident Medical Expenses Reimbursement – provides coverage for medical expenses for treatment due to accidental injuries.
- Missed Departure (Rail / Air) – If your public transport services fail or the vehicle in which you are travelling met with an accident then the policy gives you reimbursement for the cost of your actual ticket (air/train).
- Accommodation charges due to trip delay – The policy provides reimbursement for accommodation charges if your trip is delayed for more than 5 hours due to covered peril.
- Loss of Tickets
- Emergency medical evacuation
Eligibility: Anyone travelling by air, road or rail within India is applicable to buy this policy.
- Pre-existing conditions
- In case of suicide, or attempt to suicide, mental or nervous disorder
- Influenced under drugs, alcohol or any other intoxicants
- Cases of pregnancy, child birth and related complications
- Any non medical expenses
- Any loss due to criminal activity
Online comparison can be made between Tata AIG Travel Insurance Plans with policies offered by other insurers. It will help you to understand details of the policy.
- Aditya Birla Travel Insurance
- Apollo Munich Travel Insurance
- Bajaj Allianz Travel Insurance
- Bharti AXA Travel Insurance
- Cholamandalam Travel Insurance
- Digit Travel Insurance
- Future Generali Travel Insurance
- HDFC Ergo Travel Insurance
- IFFCO Tokio Travel Insurance
- National Insurance Travel Insurance
- New India Assurance Travel Insurance
- Oriental Travel Insurance
- Reliance Travel Insurance
- Religare Travel Insurance
- Royal Sundaram Travel Insurance
- SBI Travel Insurance
- Tata AIG Travel Insurance
- United India Travel Insurance
- Universal Sompo Travel Insurance
- Why Should You Buy Travel Insurance for Your Family?
- World Tourism Day 2019: Travellers Guidebook!
- India to Host World Tourism Day 2019
- Everything You Need to Know About Travel Insurance Benefits offered by Credit Cards
- 12 Exclusions of Travel Insurance You Should Know
- International Travel Insurance Myths You Got to Stop Believing
- Savings Calculator
- Income Tax Calculator
- Human Life Value Calculator
- Pension Calculator
- Health Insurance Premium Calculator
- Car Insurance Calculator
- Bike Insurance Calculator
- SIP Calculator
- Life Insurance Calculator
- Term Insurance Calculator
- ULIP Calculator
- Premium Calculator
- FD Calculator
- Investment Calculator