TATA AIG Domestic Travel Insurance
The policy is for those who travel within India. It takes care of expenses incurred on unforeseen events such as accidental death, reimbursement of accommodation charges due to delay in trip, loss of tickets, emergency medical evacuation, etc.
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Benefit
- Emergency Accident Medical Expenses Reimbursement – provides coverage for medical expenses for treatment due to accidental injuries.
- Missed Departure (Rail / Air) – If your public transport services fail or the vehicle in which you are travelling met with an accident then the policy gives you reimbursement for the cost of your actual ticket (air/train).
- Accommodation charges due to trip delay – The policy provides reimbursement for accommodation charges if your trip is delayed for more than 5 hours due to covered peril.
- Loss of Tickets
- Emergency medical evacuation
Eligibility: Anyone travelling by air, road or rail within India is applicable to buy this policy.
- Pre-existing conditions
- In case of suicide, or attempt to suicide, mental or nervous disorder
- Influenced under drugs, alcohol or any other intoxicants
- Cases of pregnancy, child birth and related complications
- Any non medical expenses
- Any loss due to criminal activity
Online comparison can be made between Tata AIG Travel Insurance Plans with policies offered by other insurers. It will help you to understand details of the policy.
- Bajaj Allianz Travel Insurance
- SBI Travel Insurance
- Bharti AXA Travel Insurance
- Universal Sompo Travel Insurance
- Future Generali Travel Insurance
- Apollo Munich Travel Insurance
- HDFC Ergo Travel Insurance
- Cholamandalam Travel Insurance
- United India Travel Insurance
- Tata AIG Travel Insurance
- Royal Sundaram Travel Insurance
- Reliance Travel Insurance
- New India Assurance Travel Insurance
- National Insurance Travel Insurance
- IFFCO Tokio Travel Insurance
- Oriental Travel Insurance
- Here are 12 Money Saving Tips for students for Their Travel Plans
- What is the Risk of Going for a Tour without Travel Insurance?
- Top 10 Travel Insurance Companies in India
- Planning an Adventure Trip? Here are 10 Handy Tips for You
- Travel Health Advice: Tips for Staying Healthy on Holiday
- How to Avoid Hefty Medical Bills in a Travel Emergency Abroad