United India Suhana Safer Policy
Suhana safer policy is a travel insurance plan which is designed by the United India insurance company. United India travel insurance Suhana Safer Policy is designed for the people who need to travel abroad safely. Various risk such as baggage loss, loss of passport are covered under this policy. The policy covers the risks of Personal Accident and loss of Baggage of the insured, spouse and dependent children covered during the period of outstation travel within India from specific places of departure
Risk Up to Rs.1 lakh per head with reimbursement of reasonable actual emergency incidental expenses up to Rs.1000/- per head both as defined in the policy.
Bodily injury sustained by the insured arising out of an accident resulting in death or disablement within 12 calendar months of the accident will be indemnified.
- United India travel insurance Suhana safer policy covers risk Up to Rs. one lakh per head with the reimbursement of reasonable actual emergency incidental expenses up to Rs. 1000 per head both as mentioned in the policy.
- United India travel insurance Suhana safer policy covers and reimburses to the insured person. Bodily injury sustained by the insured arising out of an accident resulting in death or disablement within 12 calendar months of the accident will be indemnified.
Loss or damage to the accompanied baggage due to fire , riots, strike, terrorism, malicious damage , theft , burglary is covered for the actual value of the articles but not exceeding Rs.500/- per article unless specifically declared.
Coverage is available for a single round of travel to the places declared up to the scheduled date of return
United India travel insurance Suhana safer travel policy is available for the journeys less than 60 days.
- Bajaj Allianz Travel Insurance
- SBI Travel Insurance
- Bharti AXA Travel Insurance
- Universal Sompo Travel Insurance
- Future Generali Travel Insurance
- Apollo Munich Travel Insurance
- HDFC Ergo Travel Insurance
- Cholamandalam Travel Insurance
- United India Travel Insurance
- Tata AIG Travel Insurance
- Royal Sundaram Travel Insurance
- Reliance Travel Insurance
- New India Assurance Travel Insurance
- National Insurance Travel Insurance
- IFFCO Tokio Travel Insurance
- Oriental Travel Insurance
- Here are 12 Money Saving Tips for students for Their Travel Plans
- What is the Risk of Going for a Tour without Travel Insurance?
- Top 10 Travel Insurance Companies in India
- Planning an Adventure Trip? Here are 10 Handy Tips for You
- Travel Health Advice: Tips for Staying Healthy on Holiday
- How to Avoid Hefty Medical Bills in a Travel Emergency Abroad