United India Suhana Safer Policy
Suhana safer policy is a travel insurance plan which is designed by the United India insurance company. United India travel insurance Suhana Safer Policy is designed for the people who need to travel abroad safely. Various risk such as baggage loss, loss of passport are covered under this policy. The policy covers the risks of Personal Accident and loss of Baggage of the insured, spouse and dependent children covered during the period of outstation travel within India from specific places of departure
Risk Up to Rs.1 lakh per head with reimbursement of reasonable actual emergency incidental expenses up to Rs.1000/- per head both as defined in the policy.
Bodily injury sustained by the insured arising out of an accident resulting in death or disablement within 12 calendar months of the accident will be indemnified.
- United India travel insurance Suhana safer policy covers risk Up to Rs. one lakh per head with the reimbursement of reasonable actual emergency incidental expenses up to Rs. 1000 per head both as mentioned in the policy.
- United India travel insurance Suhana safer policy covers and reimburses to the insured person. Bodily injury sustained by the insured arising out of an accident resulting in death or disablement within 12 calendar months of the accident will be indemnified.
Loss or damage to the accompanied baggage due to fire , riots, strike, terrorism, malicious damage , theft , burglary is covered for the actual value of the articles but not exceeding Rs.500/- per article unless specifically declared.
Coverage is available for a single round of travel to the places declared up to the scheduled date of return
United India travel insurance Suhana safer travel policy is available for the journeys less than 60 days.
- Aditya Birla Travel Insurance
- Bajaj Allianz Travel Insurance
- Bharti AXA Travel Insurance
- Care Travel Insurance
- Chola MS Travel Insurance
- Digit Travel Insurance
- Future Generali Travel Insurance
- IFFCO Tokio Travel Insurance
- National Insurance Travel Insurance
- New India Assurance Travel Insurance
- Oriental Travel Insurance
- Reliance Travel Insurance
- Royal Sundaram Travel Insurance
- SBI Travel Insurance
- Shriram Travel Insurance
- Star Travel Insurance
- Tata AIG Travel Insurance
- United India Travel Insurance
- Universal Sompo Travel Insurance
- Which Travel Insurance is the Best for Schengen Visa?
- 5 Tips to Find an Affordable Travel Insurance for Dubai
- Travel to UK after New COVID Strain and Travel Insurance
- 4 Pros & Cons of Travel Health Insurance That You Must Know
- Travelling to Germany? Check Out the Best Travel Insurance for Your Trip
- Popular Credit Cards in India with Trip Cancellation & Trip Interruption Cover
- Travel Insurance USA
- Travel Insurance Malaysia
- Travel Insurance UK
- Travel Insurance Australia
- Travel Insurance Sri Lanka
- Travel Insurance Canada
- Travel Insurance Singapore
- Travel Insurance Japan
- Travel Insurance UAE
- Travel Insurance Germany
- Travel Insurance Hong Kong
- Travel Insurance Dubai
- Travel Insurance Thailand