Max Bupa Health General Insurance Company Ltd - Max Bupa Health
- Incurred Claim Ratio - 96*
Max Bupa Health Insurance
Max Bupa Health General Insurance Company is a joint venture between Max India Limited and the UK based Bupa Finance Plc. Max India Limited. Max India Limited a multi-business corporate provider of private healthcare. With a customer base of over 7 million and 310 offices across 216 locations in the country, Max India Limited has a well-entrenched position in its businesses. Bupa, an international healthcare group was established in 1947 as the British United Provident Association. Bupa brings in rich experience of providing health and care to over 29 million customers in more than 190 countries and Max India brings local expertise and service excellence in healthcare and insurance. Together, they provide exemplary products and service in the insurance industry.
Analjit Singh is the Chairman of Max Bupa Health Insurance Company. The company has been awarded the coveted Golden Peacock Award 2015 for its flagship product Heartbeat Health Insurance Plan.
Max Bupa was declared as General Insurer of the Year at the ABP News Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance (BFSI) Awards 2014. It also bagged the ‘IT Leadership Award’ at the Asia Insurance Technology Awards 2014 for effective implementation of business process. The company was declared as the Health Insurance Company of the year at Indian Insurance Awards 2012. Max Bupa also received a special mention for its innovative and pioneering offering Health Companion Health Insurance Plan.
Max Bupa Product Portfolio
Max Bupa health plans offer customized insurance policies that can cover almost any health need that you might have. There are many choices and you must choose wisely. Health insurance is not just about premium, it is more importantly about what it covers.
- Max Bupa Heart Beat- Individual
- Max Bupa Heart Beat – Family Floater
- Max Bupa Heartbeat- Family First
- Health Assurance – Critical Illness
- Health Companion Health Insurance Plan - Health Companion – Individual
- Health Companion Health Insurance Plan - Health Companion – Family Floater
- Health Companion Health Insurance Plan - Health Companion – Family First
- Group Health Insurance
- Employee First Health Insurance
Personal accident policy seeks to cover the insured against death or disability arising due to an accident. The biggest advantage of having a personal accident cover is that the neither the scale of injury nor how the injury was sustained matters at the time of claiming relief.
Globe trotters swear by the utility of having a travel insurance policy because with the fun of travelling, there are certain risks also involved, especially if you are in a foreign country and no one to fall back on during an emergency. It offers you protection ranging from medical insurance to baggage-theft and against many other unforeseen events, which may occur during the course of your vacation.
It is advisable to compare all Max Bupa Health insurance plans from other General insurance companies in India to choose the best health insurance plan that suits you the most.
Max Bupa Health Distribution Network:
Max Bupa Health Insurance Company provides for its customers easy channels of access to its products through its 24x7 call center and a transactional website.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Agriculture Insurance Company (General Insurance)
- Apollo Munich General Insurance
- Bajaj Allianz General
- Bharti AXA General
- Cholamandalam MS General
- Cigna TTK Health (General Insurance))
- Export Credit Guarantee Corporation of India (General Insurance)
- Future Generali General
- Future Generali Life Insurance
- HDFC Ergo General
- ICICI Lombard General
- IFFCO Tokio General
- L&T General
- Liberty Videocon General Insurance
- Magma HDI General
- Oriental General Insurance
- Raheja QBE General
- Reliance General
- SBI General
- Shriram General
- Star Health and Allied General Insurance
- Tata AIG General
- Universal Sompo General
- 8 Reasons Why You Should Access your Online Insurance Account
- Know All About the Switch Funds Option in ULIPs
- 4 Insurance Covers to Protect you During a Terrorist Activity
- Health & the city: Should you go for a zonal cover?
- Does it make sense to buy term insurance after 50?
- Compulsory and Voluntary Excess In Motor Insurance
- What to Do If You are an ‘Orphan’ Life Insurance Policyholder?
- What You Ought to Know About Reviving a Lapsed Term Insurance
- Can you trust banks as Insurance Brokers in India?
- Insurance Contract: Read the Fine Print Carefully!