Oriental Overseas Mediclaim Business & Holiday Policy
The policy is useful in indemnifying the expenses incurred on medical treatment for illness, disease or injury sustained overseas. The policy is valid from the first day of buying the insurance and expires on the last day of the number of days specified in the plan or on returning back to India, whichever is earlier.
Who is Eligible to Buy the Policy?
The policy can be bought by-
- Any Indian resident taking bonafide overseas trips for business or leisure purpose
- Foreign nationals working in India
The expenses would be reimbursed as per the limit prescribed under the policy chosen by the insured.
This policy has following sections-
- Section A=> Medical expenses and repatriation
It covers medical expenses of an insured in the event of sudden and unexpected sickness or accident arising during traveling.
- Section B=> Personal accident
The insurer will pay if anytime during the covered trip, the insured sustains any bodily injury resulting directly from accident caused by external and visible means.
- Section C=> Loss/delay of Checked Baggage
The insurer pays up to the limit mentioned in the policy in the event of the insured suffering total loss/delay of checked baggage.
- Section D=> Personal Liability
The insurer will pay up to the limit mentioned in the policy if the policyholder becomes legally liable to pay for accidental body damages to the third party arising from an incident during the insured trip.
What is not Covered?
The insurance policy doesn’t offer coverage in case of the following situations-
- No claim is paid if the insured-
- is travelling against the medical advice.
- is solely travelling to seek medical care.
- Any claim for dental expenses, except as the result of injury
- Pregnancy including child birth or miscarriage
- No claim will be paid for losses directly or indirectly happen due to hazardous occupation or if the insured engages in any criminal act
- No claim will be paid arising from attempted suicide, mental disorder, anxiety, venereal disease, etc.
- Aditya Birla Travel Insurance
- Bajaj Allianz Travel Insurance
- Bharti AXA Travel Insurance
- Care Travel Insurance
- Chola MS Travel Insurance
- Digit Travel Insurance
- Future Generali Travel Insurance
- HDFC ERGO General Travel Insurance
- HDFC ERGO Health Travel Insurance
- IFFCO Tokio Travel Insurance
- National Insurance Travel Insurance
- New India Assurance Travel Insurance
- Oriental Travel Insurance
- Reliance Travel Insurance
- Royal Sundaram Travel Insurance
- SBI Travel Insurance
- Shriram Travel Insurance
- Star Travel Insurance
- Tata AIG Travel Insurance
- United India Travel Insurance
- Universal Sompo Travel Insurance
- Top Travel Hacks to Save Your Space, Money, and Time
- 8 Ways How Travel Insurance Can Help You While Studying Abroad
- Going for a Vacation-Here are 10 Reasons Why You Should Have Travel Insurance
- Travel Insurance and Coronavirus: All You Need To Know About Covid-19
- What Does Travel Insurance Cover?
- Coronavirus Travel Advisory: All You Need to Know!
- Travel Insurance USA
- Travel Insurance Malaysia
- Travel Insurance UK
- Travel Insurance Australia
- Travel Insurance Sri Lanka
- Travel Insurance Canada
- Travel Insurance Singapore
- Travel Insurance Japan
- Travel Insurance UAE
- Travel Insurance Germany
- Travel Insurance Hong Kong
- Travel Insurance Dubai
- Travel Insurance Thailand