Oriental Overseas Mediclaim Employment & Study Plan
“Overseas Mediclaim Employment and Study plan” of “Oriental Travel Insurance” protects you against any illness, disease contracted or injury sustained during overseas travel. It offers financial support.
Key features and Benefits –
- The policy comes with a wide policy term from a period of 2 months up to a period of 1 year.
- The policy can be renewed, if necessary.
- Impatient or outpatient, it covers both the expenses during your overseas trip.
- Cashless settlement is provided
- US $50000 – US $500000 is provided under this policy as a sum insured.
- The premium has to be paid in US dollars, irrespective of the country of visit.
Details about Premium –
*The above rates may change. Please check the policy wordings for more details.
Coverage or inclusions –
- All the medical expenses are covered along with repatriation.
- Personal accident coverage is also covered under this policy.
- If you lost your checked baggage, the loss will be covered.
- The delay of checked baggage is also covered under this policy.
- The insurance will cover the loss in case you lost your passport during overseas trip.
- Any claim due to Pre-existing medical condition.
- Sexually transmitted diseases, HIV, AIDS.
- Venereal Diseases.
- Radiation, nuclear weapons induced
- Sporting activities
- Loss of passport in public places
- Naturopathy treatment, ayurvedic /homeopathic therapies
- Bajaj Allianz Travel Insurance
- SBI Travel Insurance
- Bharti AXA Travel Insurance
- Universal Sompo Travel Insurance
- Future Generali Travel Insurance
- Apollo Munich Travel Insurance
- HDFC Ergo Travel Insurance
- Cholamandalam Travel Insurance
- United India Travel Insurance
- Tata AIG Travel Insurance
- Royal Sundaram Travel Insurance
- Reliance Travel Insurance
- New India Assurance Travel Insurance
- National Insurance Travel Insurance
- IFFCO Tokio Travel Insurance
- Oriental Travel Insurance
- Here are 12 Money Saving Tips for students for Their Travel Plans
- What is the Risk of Going for a Tour without Travel Insurance?
- Top 10 Travel Insurance Companies in India
- Planning an Adventure Trip? Here are 10 Handy Tips for You
- Travel Health Advice: Tips for Staying Healthy on Holiday
- How to Avoid Hefty Medical Bills in a Travel Emergency Abroad