Reliance General Senior Citizen Travel Insurance
With the increase in age, health conditions become worsen. But this problem cannot stop you to have fun with your loved ones during a trip as long as you have Reliance Travel Care Policy – For Senior Citizens. This policy protects you from potential threats even at the age of 61-70 years.
- This policy comes with 4 different plans (Standard, Silver, Gold and Platinum), so that you can choose according to your suitability.
- This policy has a special policy extension feature, which means if you’re travelling plan is extended for some reason, you can extend your policy accordingly.
- Specially meant for people between age brackets 61-70 years.
- Worldwide cashless hospitalisation facility is provided under this policy.
- This plan covers a trip up to 180 days which can be extended up to 365 days.
Key Benefits –
- Automated extension is possible in case you face any medical emergencies.
- Quick and hassle-free claims provided 24*7.
- Free international Sim card is provided with every international trip.
- In case your plane is hijacked, distress allowance will be covered by the policy.
Details about premium – (Individual)
*The above rates may vary. Please check the policy wordings for more details.
- Pre-existing medical conditions are not covered in this policy.
- Sexually transmitted diseases, HIV, AIDS.
- Venereal Diseases.
- Radiation, nuclear weapons induced
- Loss of passport in public places
- Mental disorder.
- Self-inflicted injuries or illnesses.
- Aditya Birla Travel Insurance
- Apollo Munich Travel Insurance
- Bajaj Allianz Travel Insurance
- Bharti AXA Travel Insurance
- Cholamandalam Travel Insurance
- Digit Travel Insurance
- Future Generali Travel Insurance
- HDFC Ergo Travel Insurance
- IFFCO Tokio Travel Insurance
- National Insurance Travel Insurance
- New India Assurance Travel Insurance
- Oriental Travel Insurance
- Reliance Travel Insurance
- Religare Travel Insurance
- Royal Sundaram Travel Insurance
- SBI Travel Insurance
- Tata AIG Travel Insurance
- United India Travel Insurance
- Universal Sompo Travel Insurance
- Things to Know Before Buying Student Travel Insurance
- Reasons Why Comparison of Student Travel Insurance Is Important
- How Important is to Buy Travel Insurance when Travelling to the US?
- 10 Factors to Consider While Selecting your Thailand Travel Insurance
- Is Travel Insurance Really Important? Is It Necessary to Buy One?
- All You Need to Know About Corporate Travel Insurance
- Savings Calculator
- Income Tax Calculator
- Human Life Value Calculator
- Pension Calculator
- Health Insurance Premium Calculator
- Car Insurance Calculator
- Bike Insurance Calculator
- SIP Calculator
- Life Insurance Calculator
- Term Insurance Calculator
- ULIP Calculator
- Premium Calculator
- FD Calculator
- Investment Calculator