Reliance General Senior Citizen Travel Insurance
With the increase in age, health conditions become worsen. But this problem cannot stop you to have fun with your loved ones during a trip as long as you have Reliance Travel Care Policy – For Senior Citizens. This policy protects you from potential threats even at the age of 61-70 years.
- This policy comes with 4 different plans (Standard, Silver, Gold and Platinum), so that you can choose according to your suitability.
- This policy has a special policy extension feature, which means if you’re travelling plan is extended for some reason, you can extend your policy accordingly.
- Specially meant for people between age brackets 61-70 years.
- Worldwide cashless hospitalisation facility is provided under this policy.
- This plan covers a trip up to 180 days which can be extended up to 365 days.
Key Benefits –
- Automated extension is possible in case you face any medical emergencies.
- Quick and hassle-free claims provided 24*7.
- Free international Sim card is provided with every international trip.
- In case your plane is hijacked, distress allowance will be covered by the policy.
Details about premium – (Individual)
*The above rates may vary. Please check the policy wordings for more details.
- Pre-existing medical conditions are not covered in this policy.
- Sexually transmitted diseases, HIV, AIDS.
- Venereal Diseases.
- Radiation, nuclear weapons induced
- Loss of passport in public places
- Mental disorder.
- Self-inflicted injuries or illnesses.
- Aditya Birla Travel Insurance
- Bajaj Allianz Travel Insurance
- Bharti AXA Travel Insurance
- Care Travel Insurance
- Chola MS Travel Insurance
- Digit Travel Insurance
- Future Generali Travel Insurance
- IFFCO Tokio Travel Insurance
- National Insurance Travel Insurance
- New India Assurance Travel Insurance
- Oriental Travel Insurance
- Reliance Travel Insurance
- Royal Sundaram Travel Insurance
- SBI Travel Insurance
- Shriram Travel Insurance
- Star Travel Insurance
- Tata AIG Travel Insurance
- United India Travel Insurance
- Universal Sompo Travel Insurance
- 7 EU Countries & Switzerland Allow Indians Fully Vaccinated with Covishield to Visit
- Ten Countries That Are Open for Indians to Travel Right Now
- What Is Vaccine Passport? Reason Behind India Opposing The Idea At International Fora
- COVID-19 Vaccine Certificate to Get Linked to Your Passport
- Don’t Forget to Buy Travel Insurance for Tokyo 2021 Olympics Trip
- To Boost Its Tourism Business, Alaska Plans to Offer COVID – 19 Vaccines to Visitors
- Travel Insurance USA
- Travel Insurance Malaysia
- Travel Insurance UK
- Travel Insurance Australia
- Travel Insurance Sri Lanka
- Travel Insurance Canada
- Travel Insurance Singapore
- Travel Insurance Japan
- Travel Insurance UAE
- Travel Insurance Germany
- Travel Insurance Hong Kong
- Travel Insurance Dubai
- Travel Insurance Thailand