Reliance General Asia Travel Insurance
Reliance Travel Care Policy – Asia Plan is specially designed plan for those who are travelling in Asia Region except Japan.
Key features –
- This policy comes in 2 different variants- Silver and Standard plan, so that you can choose according to your suitability.
- This policy comes with a special policy extension feature, which means if your travelling plan is extended for some reason, you can extend your policy accordingly.
- This plan can cover a trip up to 180 days which can be extended up to 365 days.
- The plan provides you coverage for all over Asia except Japan , for which you have to take overseas plan.
- Minimum sum assured is 25000 USD.
Key Benefits –
- Automated extension is possible in case you face any medical emergencies.
- Quick and hassle -free claims provided 24*7.
- Accidental insurance is also covered during your trip to overseas.
- Free international Sim card is provided with every international trip.
- Cashless hospitalisation facility is provided.
Details about Premium –
*The above rates may change. Please check the policy wordings for more details.
Policy Details –
- The minimum age for an individual is 3 months and maximum is 60 years.
- The maximum duration of the trip is 30 days.
- Pre-existing medical conditions are not covered in this policy.
- Sexually transmitted diseases, HIV, AIDS.
- Venereal Diseases.
- Radiation, nuclear weapons induced
- Loss of passport in public places
- Mental disorder.
- Self-inflicted injuries or illnesses.
- Aditya Birla Travel Insurance
- Bajaj Allianz Travel Insurance
- Bharti AXA Travel Insurance
- Cholamandalam Travel Insurance
- Digit Travel Insurance
- Future Generali Travel Insurance
- HDFC ERGO General Travel Insurance
- IFFCO Tokio Travel Insurance
- National Insurance Travel Insurance
- New India Assurance Travel Insurance
- Oriental Travel Insurance
- Reliance Travel Insurance
- Religare Travel Insurance
- Royal Sundaram Travel Insurance
- SBI Travel Insurance
- Shriram Travel Insurance
- Star Travel Insurance
- Tata AIG Travel Insurance
- United India Travel Insurance
- Universal Sompo Travel Insurance
- 8 Tips You Need to Know Before Buying a Travel Insurance for the UK
- 7 Things To Know Before Claiming International Travel Insurance
- When Is It Ideal to Buy Annual Travel Insurance?
- A Quick Guide to Submit Student Travel Insurance Claim
- How Does Travel Insurance Helps During Trip Delay & Cancellation?
- 10 Useful Benefits of Senior Citizen Travel Insurance Plans
- Savings Calculator
- Income Tax Calculator
- Human Life Value Calculator
- Pension Calculator
- Health Insurance Premium Calculator
- Car Insurance Calculator
- Bike Insurance Calculator
- SIP Calculator
- Life Insurance Calculator
- Term Insurance Calculator
- ULIP Calculator
- Premium Calculator
- FD Calculator
- Investment Calculator
- Travel Insurance Calculator
- Travel Insurance USA
- Travel Insurance Malaysia
- Travel Insurance UK
- Travel Insurance Australia
- Travel Insurance Sri Lanka
- Travel Insurance Canada
- Travel Insurance Singapore
- Travel Insurance Japan
- Travel Insurance UAE
- Travel Insurance Germany
- Travel Insurance Hong Kong
- Travel Insurance Dubai
- Travel Insurance Thailand