Star Health Corporate Travel Protect Insurance Policy
Critical risks arise while on an international business trip. Expenses for medical treatment, flight cancellations, emergency medical evacuation, or lost luggage are just a few of the common costs that companies can face when their employees are on business trips. Hospitalization & medical expenses in foreign currency can be very expensive.
Star Corporate Travel Protect Insurance Policy covers you for all medical eventualities with nominal premium rates. Now tread the globe and make your business prosper across borders without worrying about the expenses against unforeseen hassles.
- All Corporate Executives residing in India aged above 18 years traveling abroad on business purposes can take this corporate travel insurance.
- Executives with an age beyond 65 years will have to take up a medical screening before getting entitled for the plan.
- Star Corporate Travel Protect Insurance Policy covers you against all emergency expenses incurred in any part of the world.
- Hospitalization expenses for accident or illness also including medical evacuation.
- Loss/Delay of checked baggage by an international airline.
- The plan covers provides you a cover on all legal liabilities if the traveler causes any bodily injury or property damage to any third party whilst on an insured trip.
- Star has collaborated with reputed overseas assistance companies to render policy services abroad.
- The policy also covers you while on a trip to USA and/or Canada, for sum insured limits of USD 1,00,000, USD 2,50,000 and USD 5,00,000.
Documents Required to Buy the Policy:
Policyholder has to fill up an ‘Application form/ proposal form’ with accurate medical history along with the address proof. Medical examination may be required in some cases, based on the sum insured and the age of the person.
- Star Health Insurance to Launch Insurance Plan for Cancer Patients
- Star Health and Allied Insurance is the No.1 Company in Premium Collection
- More Top-Ups Now in Revised Comprehensive Insurance by Star Health
- Star Health Insurance Soon To Raise Rs. 400 Crore
- Star Health Makes It Big - Aims to Raise Rs 350 Crore for FY 2015
- Bajaj Allianz Travel Insurance
- SBI Travel Insurance
- Bharti AXA Travel Insurance
- Universal Sompo Travel Insurance
- Future Generali Travel Insurance
- Apollo Munich Travel Insurance
- HDFC Ergo Travel Insurance
- Cholamandalam Travel Insurance
- United India Travel Insurance
- Tata AIG Travel Insurance
- Royal Sundaram Travel Insurance
- Reliance Travel Insurance
- New India Assurance Travel Insurance
- National Insurance Travel Insurance
- IFFCO Tokio Travel Insurance
- Oriental Travel Insurance
- Here are 12 Money Saving Tips for students for Their Travel Plans
- What is the Risk of Going for a Tour without Travel Insurance?
- Top 10 Travel Insurance Companies in India
- Planning an Adventure Trip? Here are 10 Handy Tips for You
- Travel Health Advice: Tips for Staying Healthy on Holiday
- How to Avoid Hefty Medical Bills in a Travel Emergency Abroad