Star Health Corporate Travel Protect Insurance Policy
Critical risks arise while on an international business trip. Expenses for medical treatment, flight cancellations, emergency medical evacuation, or lost luggage are just a few of the common costs that companies can face when their employees are on business trips. Hospitalization & medical expenses in foreign currency can be very expensive.
Star Corporate Travel Protect Insurance Policy covers you for all medical eventualities with nominal premium rates. Now tread the globe and make your business prosper across borders without worrying about the expenses against unforeseen hassles.
- All Corporate Executives residing in India aged above 18 years traveling abroad on business purposes can take this corporate travel insurance.
- Executives with an age beyond 65 years will have to take up a medical screening before getting entitled for the plan.
- Star Corporate Travel Protect Insurance Policy covers you against all emergency expenses incurred in any part of the world.
- Hospitalization expenses for accident or illness also including medical evacuation.
- Loss/Delay of checked baggage by an international airline.
- The plan covers provides you a cover on all legal liabilities if the traveler causes any bodily injury or property damage to any third party whilst on an insured trip.
- Star has collaborated with reputed overseas assistance companies to render policy services abroad.
- The policy also covers you while on a trip to USA and/or Canada, for sum insured limits of USD 1,00,000, USD 2,50,000 and USD 5,00,000.
Documents Required to Buy the Policy:
Policyholder has to fill up an ‘Application form/ proposal form’ with accurate medical history along with the address proof. Medical examination may be required in some cases, based on the sum insured and the age of the person.
- Aditya Birla Travel Insurance
- Bajaj Allianz Travel Insurance
- Bharti AXA Travel Insurance
- Care Travel Insurance
- Chola MS Travel Insurance
- Digit Travel Insurance
- Future Generali Travel Insurance
- IFFCO Tokio Travel Insurance
- National Insurance Travel Insurance
- New India Assurance Travel Insurance
- Oriental Travel Insurance
- Reliance Travel Insurance
- Royal Sundaram Travel Insurance
- SBI Travel Insurance
- Shriram Travel Insurance
- Star Travel Insurance
- Tata AIG Travel Insurance
- United India Travel Insurance
- Universal Sompo Travel Insurance
- 7 EU Countries & Switzerland Allow Indians Fully Vaccinated with Covishield to Visit
- Ten Countries That Are Open for Indians to Travel Right Now
- What Is Vaccine Passport? Reason Behind India Opposing The Idea At International Fora
- COVID-19 Vaccine Certificate to Get Linked to Your Passport
- Don’t Forget to Buy Travel Insurance for Tokyo 2021 Olympics Trip
- To Boost Its Tourism Business, Alaska Plans to Offer COVID – 19 Vaccines to Visitors
- Travel Insurance USA
- Travel Insurance Malaysia
- Travel Insurance UK
- Travel Insurance Australia
- Travel Insurance Sri Lanka
- Travel Insurance Canada
- Travel Insurance Singapore
- Travel Insurance Japan
- Travel Insurance UAE
- Travel Insurance Germany
- Travel Insurance Hong Kong
- Travel Insurance Dubai
- Travel Insurance Thailand