- Rs. 1 CroreTerm Cover @Rs 16/Day
- Tax BenefitsUnder Section 80C & 10(D)
- Extra BenefitsAccidental, Terminal & Critical Illness
- 7 Lac+Families Secured
Life Insurance: Checking Policy Status
- DetailsWritten by PolicyBazaar -
- Hits : 95328 -
Updated date : 13 January 2020
Buying life insurance policy is the first step towards building a corpus amount for the future. It takes many permutations and combinations to actually choose a life insurance policy, analyzing its benefits, returns, charges, payouts etc. However your work does not get over just by buying life insurance policy. Equally important is maintenance of life insurance policy.
There are many types of life insurance policies in the market. Depending on the life insurance policy opted, you have to take the necessary action. There are so many things you might require an insurer for. For instance if you bought a ULIP, you might need to shift your funds, make a premium redirection, withdraw money, reduce the premium paying term, know the fund value, premium due date etc.
All of this requires checking life insurance policy status and only then the necessary changes can be made. Your life insurance policy status can be checked by getting in touch with the insurer and informing them about your policy number.
There are many ways through which one can check policy status:
Customer Care: You can call the customer care of the insurance company, mention the policy number to the executive and the know about your current life insurance policy status.
Online: This is the most convenient method. Most insurers offer the option of online registration. You need to register online only once and you can visit insurer’s website and check life insurance policy status on a daily basis if needed, you can even pay the premium online through net banking, credit card etc.
Branch: You can visit the insurer's branch. Quote your policy number and all the details regarding the policy will be provided.
Mobile Phones: You have to send SMS from registered mobile number to the insurer and policy details will be sent to your mobile.
- Most Read
- Does Life Insurance Policy Provide Coverage Against Coronavirus?
Date: 24 March 2020
- LIC Plans for 5 Years
Date: 12 February 2020
- Why Should You Buy ‘Sabse Pehle Life Insurance’
Date: 09 December 2019
- Aviva Life Insurance Introduces Aviva Income Suraksha for Defense Sector
Date: 14 October 2019
- KKR Sells Stake in SBI Life worth $73 Million
Date: 30 September 2019
- How to Check LIC Policy Status, Details, Statement via Online/SMS/Call
Views : 2516091
- LIC Online Payment - LIC Premium Payment Options & Process
Views : 450279
- How to Check PLI Status?
Views : 215992
- एलआईसी पॉलिसी की स्थिति और प्रीमियम विवरण कैसे जांचें?
Views : 179892
- LIC Login Online: Step-by-Step Login Process to LIC website
Views : 159968
- Income Tax Calculator
- Other Calculators
- Pension Calculator
- Savings Calculator
- Save Regularly
- Actual Savings
- Health Insurance Premium Calculator
- Car Insurance Calculator
- Bike Insurance Calculator
- SIP Calculator
- Life Insurance Calculator
- Term Insurance Calculator
- ULIP Calculator
- Premium Calculator
- FD Calculator
- Investment Calculator
- Travel Insurance Calculator