- Rs. 1 CroreTerm Cover @Rs 17/Day
- Tax BenefitsUnder Section 80C & 10(D)
- Extra BenefitsAccidental, Terminal & Critical Illness
- 12 Lac+Families Secured
We promise limited calls
Life Insurance: Checking Policy Status
- DetailsWritten by PolicyBazaar -
- Hits : 71422 -
Modified 05 July 2016
Buying life insurance policy is the first step towards building a corpus amount for the future. It takes many permutations and combinations to actually choose a life insurance policy, analyzing its benefits, returns, charges, payouts etc. However your work does not get over just by buying life insurance policy. Equally important is maintenance of life insurance policy.
There are many types of life insurance policies in the market. Depending on the life insurance policy opted, you have to take the necessary action. There are so many things you might require an insurer for. For instance if you bought a ULIP, you might need to shift your funds, make a premium redirection, withdraw money, reduce the premium paying term, know the fund value, premium due date etc.
All of this requires checking life insurance policy status and only then the necessary changes can be made. Your life insurance policy status can be checked by getting in touch with the insurer and informing them about your policy number.
There are many ways through which one can check policy status:
Customer Care: You can call the customer care of the insurance company, mention the policy number to the executive and the know about your current life insurance policy status.
Online: This is the most convenient method. Most insurers offer the option of online registration. You need to register online only once and you can visit insurer’s website and check life insurance policy status on a daily basis if needed, you can even pay the premium online through net banking, credit card etc.
Branch: You can visit the insurer's branch. Quote your policy number and all the details regarding the policy will be provided.
Mobile Phones: You have to send SMS from registered mobile number to the insurer and policy details will be sent to your mobile.
- Most Read
- Long Term Capital Gains Tax: Time for ULIPs to Rise and Shine
Date: 05 February 2018
- Term Vs Whole Life Insurance: Which one you Should Buy?
Date: 01 February 2018
- Why Should You Invest in LIC’s New Children Money Back Plan?
Date: 31 January 2018
- How to Financially Secure Your Child's Future
Date: 25 January 2018
- Everything You Need To Know About LIC Pension Plans
Date: 25 January 2018
- Best 5 LIC Policies To Invest in 2018
Views : 1258070
- How to Check LIC Policy Status, Details, Statement via Online/SMS/Call
Views : 1221817
- A Quick Guide To Post Office Monthly Income Scheme
Views : 489854
- Best Term Insurance Plans in India with Claim Settlement Ratio
Views : 482923
- National Pension Scheme (NPS) – Govt Approved Pension Scheme
Views : 364523