- As the name suggests Street Triple is a ‘Street’ bike with an inline three engine..
- It is light, naked & nimble with an upright seating position.
- Street triple gets the Triumph’s patented ‘Bug Eye’ headlights with a large tank & a saddle which fits riders of all sizes well.
- The bike comes in three color schemes, Diablo Red, Crystal White & Phantom Black.
- Bike’s dimensions are 2055 mm x 740 mm x 1060 mm (L x W x H)
Power & Performance:
Street triple is powered by 675cc in line three engine. Being an inline three it gets best of both the worlds i.e. torque from down below & the top end surge of a super bike.
Bike is short geared & the engine is very smooth & tractable. One can ride at speeds of 40-50kpmh on sixth gear.
79 Hp at 11800 RPM
57 Nm at 9750 RPM
Manual 6 Speed Gear Box
Acceleration (0-100 kmph)
Fuel Economy (kmpl)
Braking & Handling:
Street Triple is a light bike with about 180 kg wet weight. It has its coolant reservoir under the seat to give it mass centralization. All of this means that the bike is hoot to ride whether you are in city or highway. It can do it all be it track day, highway riding or city commuting. Being a triple there is light vibration but Triumph has kept them well under control. It has 41mm upside down telescopic forks in the front & mono shock absorber at the rear. It rides on 120/70 17’ front & 180/55 17’ rear wheels.
- The seat on Street Triple is very comfortable with knee recess in the tank with enough space for both shorter & taller riders.
- Street Triple gets Twin 310mm disc brakes in front & a single 220mm disc at the rear.
- The bike gets ABS as standard.
What Insurance cover to opt for:
Street Triple is a modern offering & looks absolutely stunning with impeccable fit & finish levels. Keeping it safe from scratches & theft becomes a difficult job & hard on pocket.
- It is a good idea to have an insurance that gives you complete cover from theft, vandalism which is a big problem in India especially for a premium bike.
- 0% depreciation insurance will help in keeping your wallet heavy in case of any slip or fall.
- Always prefer an insurance that gives you cashless benefit.
You can also check insurance for the following bike models:
Two Wheeler insurance articles
21 Feb 2024Breaking, violating, or disobeying traffic rules is an offence
15 Feb 2024Every bike insurance policy comes with specific clauses. One of
09 Feb 2024If you are cruising the bustling streets of your city in your
11 Jan 2024When it comes to two-wheelers in India, having third-party bike
10 Jan 2024In the fast-paced world, e-bikes or e-scooters are becoming
^The renewal of insurance policy is subject to our operations not being impacted by a system failure or force majeure event or for reasons beyond our control. Actual time for a transaction may vary subject to additional data requirements and operational processes.
^The buying of Insurance policy is subject to our operations not being impacted by a system failure or force majeure event or for reasons beyond our control. Actual time for transaction may vary subject to additional data requirements and operational processes.
#Savings are based on the comparison between highest and the lowest premium for own damage cover (excluding add-on covers) provided by different insurance companies for the same vehicle with the same IDV and same NCB.
*TP price for less than 75 CC two-wheelers. All savings are provided by insurers as per IRDAI-approved insurance plan. Standard T&C apply.
*Rs 538/- per annum is the price for third party motor insurance for two wheelers of not more than 75cc (non-commercial and non-electric)
#Savings are based on the comparison between the highest and the lowest premium for own damage cover (excluding add-on covers) provided by different insurance companies for the same vehicle with the same IDV and same NCB.
*₹ 1.5 is the Comprehensive premium for a 2015 TVS XL Super 70cc, MH02(Mumbai) RTO with an IDV of ₹5,895 and NCB at 50%.
*Rs 457/- per annum (1.3/day) is the price for the third-party motor insurance for private electric two-wheelers of not more than 3KW (non-commercial). Premium is payable on an annual basis