Triumph Tiger 800 XR Insurance
Triumph Tiger XR
Tiger XR is Triumph’s adventure touring motorcycle. R in the nomenclature signifies the road capabilities of the bike. It features Triumph’s trademark In-line three engine setup. However, it has been retuned & behaves completely different in its new avatar.
- Tiger XR is a Sport Tourer with ‘Adventure’ looking motorcycle
- It gets Triumph’s patented ‘Bug Eye’ headlights protruding in the front.
- You don’t get the ‘Beak’ of an adventure bike here but the bike does look different.
- It gets a steel trellis frame with spoke wheels & a 3into 1 silencer.
- The high & wide handlebars are really comfortable & house an adjustable windscreen.
- The bike comes in two color schemes Crystal White & Phantom Black.
- Bike’s dimensions are 2215 mm x 795 mm x 1350 mm (L x W x H)
Power & Performance:
Tiger XR is powered by 800cc in line three engine. There is not much power until 4000rpm after which the bike starts pulling fast. Bike is tall geared & highway suits it the best where the engine comes out on its own.
95 Hp at 9250 RPM
79 Nm at 7850 RPM
Manual 6 Speed Gear Box
Acceleration (0-100 kmph)
Fuel Economy (kmpl)
Braking & Handling:
Tiger XR handles well for a tall bike. The high & wide handle bars enable the rider to push the bike into corners or cut the traffic easily. The bike takes to corners really well. One can easily weave in & out of traffic easily. The adjustable windshield helps rider from the windblast. It has 43mm upside down telescopic forks in the front & mono shock absorber at the rear. It rides on 100/90 19’ front & 150/70 17’ rear wheels.
- The seat on Tiger XR is comfortable with the rider sitting upright on the bike which is ideal for touring. XR is also shorter rider friendly.
- Tiger XR gets Twin 308mm disc brakes in front & a single 255mm disc at the rear.
- The bike gets ABS as standard & gets Triumph Traction Control system.
What Insurance cover to opt for:
Like all Triumphs Tiger XR is a beautifully put together bike with impeccable fit & finish levels. Having a good insurance cover helps with the repairs in case of a slip or a mistake while riding especially considering the adventure nature of the bike.
- It is a good idea to have an insurance that gives you complete cover from theft, vandalism which is a big problem in India especially for a premium bike.
- 0% depreciation insurance will help in keeping your wallet heavy in case of any slip or fall.
- Always prefer an insurance that gives you cashless benefit.
You can also check insurance for the following bike models:
- Bajaj Allianz Two Wheeler Insurance
- IFFCO Tokio Two Wheeler Insurance
- Bharti Axa Two Wheeler Insurance
- HDFC Ergo Two Wheeler Insurance
- Tata Aig Two Wheeler Insurance
- Oriental Insurance Two Wheeler
- SBI Two Wheeler Insurance
- Reliance Two Wheeler Insurance
- L&T Two Wheeler Insurance
- National Insurance Two Wheeler Insurance
- Universal Sompo Two Wheeler Insurance
- Hero Insurance
- Bajaj Insurance
- KTM Insurance
- Aprilia Insurance
- Royal Enfield Insurance
- Honda Insurance
- TVS Insurance
- Suzuki Insurance
- Benelli Insurance
- Kawasaki Insurance
- Yamaha Insurance
- BMW Insurance
- Hyosung Insurance
- Hero Electric Insurance
- LML Insurance
- Mahindra Insurance
- Vespa Insurance
- Moto Guzzi Insurance
- Yo Two Wheeler Insurance
- Ducati Insurance
- Harley Davidson Insurance
- Indian Insurance