- Worldwide Cashless Hospitalization Worldwide
- Premium Starts at as low as ?300
- Covers for Loss of Baggage & Passport
- Covers Flight Delays & Cancellation
We promise limited calls
International Travel Insurance Plans
- DetailsWritten by PolicyBazaar -
- Hits : 4447 -
Modified 21 December 2017
Are you studying abroad and visit your family on holidays? Do you travel abroad frequently for business purposes? What if you lost your baggage or passport or other important documents? What if you met with an accident abroad? Have you ever thought about such consequences? These scenarios can anytime leave you out of pocket.
Uncertainties never inform before coming so getting prepared for them is a wise decision. Secure yourself and your family from such emergencies by taking a good international travel insurance online. You can opt for this insurance for single trip and multiple trips as well, depending on your requirements.
International Travel Insurance covers you from the losses that can occur in case you lose your luggage, personal belongings, passport, international license and many other related valuables. It also covers the medical costs in case of accidents and injuries.
Here are some notable benefits of taking International Travel Insurance:
- It covers the medical expenses if you met with an accident or get injured
- If you cancel your trip or cut it short because of any acceptable reason then it will cover the cost of hotel, flights and more.
- It covers the hospital transportation expenses in case you are not able to travel by your own.
- Your lost or stolen baggage, personal possessions and money are also covered.
- Legal expenses cover
So, travelling abroad now will be more safe and relaxing with this value for money insurance. You can be free from all the risks of travelling whether it’s of losing your luggage or getting injured. You will remain protected from a robust shield which will consume the financial impact of all the risks.
- Most Read
- Always Buy Travel Insurance for your International Trip
Date: 20 July 2018
- 5 Important Responsibilities That You Should Fulfill Before You Travel Abroad
Date: 19 January 2018
- How to Decide if You Need Pre-Existing Coverage on Your Travel Insurance?
Date: 05 January 2018
- How Trip Cancellation Affects Your Travel Insurance
Date: 04 January 2018
- What is the Risk of Going for a Tour without Travel Insurance?
Date: 07 December 2017
- 10 Best Travel Insurance Plans for Your New Year Travel
Views : 7582
- How to Get the Best Deals on Travel Insurance?
Views : 6408
- International Travel Insurance Plans
Views : 4447
- Travel Insurance Claim Rejected - Why?
Views : 4403
- What are the benefits of International Travel Insurance?
Views : 3991