- Worldwide Cashless Hospitalization Worldwide
- Premium Starts at as low as ?300
- Covers for Loss of Baggage & Passport
- Covers Flight Delays & Cancellation
We promise limited calls
Annual Multi-Trip Insurance Advantages
- DetailsWritten by PolicyBazaar -
- Hits : 2750 -
Modified 22 November 2017
You love travelling now and then, you don’t wish to lose any chance of traveling during discounts and you love to explore more, then annual multi-trip is good for you. But, if case you are not much into travelling still have to move out because of some similar circumstances like - your best friend’s wedding is in Montreal.
Your sister is shifting to Miami and pleading to help her out with her shifting. Also, you have booked tickets for a family vacation. Now you can see your year turning out to be busy, exciting and expensive for which you again need to have annual multi trip travel insurance.
Every trip needs a proper planning and here are some of the key benefits of availing annual multi-trip insurance –
Each time you travel abroad you need to get a travel insurance inorder to keep yourself protected from unexpected events during the trip, medical emergencies, loss of luggage or flight cancellations. Every time purchasing a single trip insurance can be costlier in comparison to that of annual trip insurance. If you are into business which requires you to travel frequently then there is no point going for single trip insurance.
With annual multi-trip insurance one does not need to enter his/her details each time to get an insurance cover for every trip. So no last moment worries in case of suddenly planned trip execution and even you are free from repeated monetary transactions.
- It takes care of your overseas medical emergency expenses with 24/7 assistance.
- Reimbursement of lost, stolen or damaged baggage
- Cancellation of trip or flight delay
- Easy renewability of insurance
- Financial support and clearance of documents
- Cover for riskier activities like diving or skiing
Selection of travel insurance might sound complicated for many, but actually, it is not. You just need to select a cover depending on the need of your trip and the premium one can pay. Rest, one should clearly read all the terms and condition mentioned on the policy.
- Most Read
- Frequent Traveller to Keep the Stress at a Bay with Multi-Trip Travel Insurance
Date: 18 August 2017
- Benefits of Choosing Multi-Trip Travel Insurance Over Single-Trip Travel Insurance
Date: 19 February 2016
- Annual Multi-Trip Insurance Advantages
Date: 21 January 2014