IFFCO Tokio Value Auto Coverage
“We believe in keeping you safe”. This is a set of additional benefits provided at very small cost to you as a policyholder of Iffco Tokio Motor package policy. The perils covered under this policy is same as under motor package policy.
- There are 12 covers available under this policy out of which insured can choose according to his needs.
- It covers the cost of belongings of insured in case car is stolen or it is stolen from the locked car.
- Third party property damage liability is covered beyond Rs 7, 50,000 under this policy.
- Reimbursement of cost of removal of debris is also covered.
- Expense of towing is also covered.
Details about Premium
Premium will depend on the geographical area, sum insured, geographical area, cubic capacity and age of the vehicle.
Policy period: Policy is issued for one year.
Proposer needs to fill an application/proposal form to avail this policy. Insurer might ask the proposer to submit the documents of vehicle to check the purchase price and model number.
- Waiver of depreciation is available under this policy.
- No claim bonus can be availed under this policy i.e. reduction in premium in case of claim free renewal.
- Maximum daily rental and cost will be covered as per following table:
(For private Cars)
IDV (Insured Declared
Daily Rental Cost*
(i) Up to Rs. 4 Lacs
(ii) Above Rs. 4 lacs and up to 8 lacs
(iii) Above Rs. 8 lacs and up to Rs. 12 lacs
(iv) Above Rs. 12 lacs and up to Rs. 20 lacs
(v) Above Rs. 20 Lacs
(vi) As opted by insured in the Standard Private Car Package Policy.
Value As opted by insured but not exceeding 1% (one percent) of IDV (Insured Declared Value)
*The above figures may change. Please check the policy wordings for more details.
Insured perils are earthquake, landslide, riot, strike, fire, explosion etc.
- Damage outside geographical area is not covered.
- War and nuclear risks are not covered.
- If the driver is under the influence of liquor, risk is not covered.
- If the vehicle is driven by a person who is not licensed to drive under motor vehicle act.
- Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance
- SBI Car Insurance
- L&T Car Plans
- Raheja QBE Car Insurance
- Bharti AXA Car Insurance
- Shriram Car Insurance
- Universal Sompo Car Insurance
- Universal Sompo Passenger Carrying Vehicles
- Universal Sompo Goods Carrying Vehicle
- Future Generali Car Insurance Plan
- HDFC Ergo Car Insurance
- Cholamandalam Car Insurance
- United India Car Insurance
- Tata AIG Car Insurance
- Royal Sundaram Car Insurance
- Reliance General Car Insurance
- New India Assurance Car Insurance
- National Insurance Car Insurance
- IFFCO Tokio Car Insurance Plans
- Oriental Car Insurance
- Magma HDI Car Insurance
- Liberty Videocon Car Insurance
- What are the Consequences of Not Having Third Party Car Insurance?
- A Walkthrough of Uber Insurance
- Things to You Should Know About Car Insurance Policy Cancellation
- Why You Should Buy Theft Cover for Your Two-wheeler
- Why Two-wheeler Owners Should Consider Multi-Year Insurance Plan
- Tips on How You Can Carry Your Car Insurance While Relocating