Maruti Ciaz Car Insurance Price
Check out different variants of Maruti Suzuki Ciaz car along with their ex-showroom price and car insurance premium:
|Maruti Ciaz Variants
|Insured Declared Value*
|Zero Depreciation Price*
|Estimated Maruti Ciaz Insurance Price*
(1+ 3 Bundled Policy)
|Ciaz Sigma||Rs. 9,30,000||Rs. 7,78,705||Rs. 4,283||Rs.15,572 onwards|
|Ciaz Delta||Rs. 9,90,000||Rs. 8,37,605||Rs. 4,607||Rs.15,800 onwards|
|Ciaz Zeta||Rs.10,30,000||Rs. 9,10,755||Rs. 5,009||Rs.16,083 onwards|
|Ciaz Alpha||Rs. 11,09,000||Rs. 10,42,152||Rs. 5,732||Rs. 16,592 onwards|
|Ciaz Automatic Delta||Rs. 11,10,000||Rs. 9,31,655||Rs. 5,124||Rs. 16,164 onwards|
|Ciaz Automatic Zeta||Rs. 11,50,000||Rs. 10,05,755||Rs. 5,532||Rs. 16,451 onwards|
|Ciaz Automatic Alpha||Rs. 12,29,000||Rs. 10,42,152||Rs. 5,732||Rs. 16,592 onwards|
*Disclaimer: The Maruti Ciaz insurance price may vary depending on the RTO, coverage type, year of registration, claim history, etc.
Maruti Ciaz Features
Maruti Ciaz is a medium-sized sedan manufactured by Maruti Suzuki India Limited. It was launched in India for the first time in October 2014 as a successor to the Maruti SX4 car. It is one of the most popular medium-range sedans, known for its elegant design, spacious interiors and powerful engine. In 2015, the Ciaz car was awarded the ‘Sedan of the Year’ by Golden Steering Wheel Awards. The car comes with the following features:
Interiors of Maruti Ciaz Car
- The car has a 1.5L K15 Smart Hybrid petrol engine and comes with ABS with EBD.
- It is equipped with smart play infotainment system.
- The four-wheeler also comes with dual front airbags for the driver and the co-driver.
- It also comes with a keyless entry and anti-theft security and speed alert system installed.
Exteriors of Maruti Ciaz Car
- When it comes to the exteriors, the car comes in 10 stunning colour variants
- It also has a rear defogger and Reverse parking sensor
- The car comes with a rear sunshade that offers a comfortable ride during the summers
- The Maruti Ciaz car is equipped with LED headlamps, fog lamps, and adjustable headlights as well.
Specifications of Maruti Ciaz Car
|Engine displacement||1462 CC|
|Maximum Power (KW/rpm)||77/ 6000|
|Maximum Torque (Nm/rpm)||138/ 4400|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||43 litres|
Maruti Ciaz Car Insurance Policy: Inclusions
Contingencies that a covered under a Maruti Ciaz motor insurance policy include:
- Death, bodily injury, disability and property damage of third party
- Damages arising out of earthquakes, cyclones, storms and other natural disasters
- Losses caused to the insured vehicle due to fire, explosion or self-ignition
- Damages arising as a result of manmade acts like riots, strikes, etc
- Partial or total loss caused to the insured four-wheeler due to theft or burglary is covered under the Maruti car insurance
- Damages to the insured car as a result of road accidents, collisions, etc.
Maruti Ciaz Car Insurance Policy: Exclusions
The following risks or situations are not covered under the Maruti Ciaz insurance policy:
- Regular wear and tear, depreciation of the insured Maruti Ciaz car
- Mechanical and electrical breakdown of the car
- Damages to the insured Ciaz car when the driver was driving without a valid driving license
- Loss or damages caused to the car outside mentioned geographical location
- Driving the Ciaz car under the influence of intoxicants, including alcohol
- Loss or damages resulting from war or nuclear activities
- Commercial usage of private-use insured Maruti Ciaz cars is also not covered under the car policy.
You might be interested in
Maruti Ciaz Car Insurance: Add-Ons
Apart from basic coverage, a Maruti Suzuki car insurance policy also comes with add-on covers that enhance the policy coverage. Take a look at some of the add-ons commonly available under Maruti Ciaz insurance:
- Engine & Gearbox Cover
- Consumable Cover
- Return to Invoice
- No Claim Bonus Protection
- Passenger Cover
- Zero Depreciation Cover
- Personal Belongings Cover
- Key Replacement Cover
Explore add-ons for your car insurance
How to Buy/Renew Maruti Ciaz Car Insurance?
To buy or renew a Maruti Ciaz insurance policy from Policybazaar.com, follow the steps given below:
- From the homepage, select the “Car Insurance” option
- Enter your car number in the given form
- If you have a new car, select the “Brand New Car” option
- Select your vehicle’s RTO, make, model, variant and registration year
- Enter previous claim details and expiry date for car insurance renewal
- From the given Maruti Ciaz car insurance plans, choose the plan that suits you
- Select add-ons that you wish to include in your car policy
- Pay the premium using online payment modes like UPI, net banking or bank cards
- After successful payment, your Ciaz car insurance policy will be issued to you.
Maruti Ciaz Car Insurance FAQs
Ans: You can either buy a comprehensive, standalone OD or third party Maruti Ciaz car insurance policy. A third-party insurance policy covers you against third person liabilities only. A standalone own damage policy offers coverage against own damages to the insured car due to unforeseen incidents such as accidents, fire, theft etc.
However, a comprehensive insurance policy protects your car against third party liabilities, own damages and comes with personal accident cover.
Ans: If you own a Ciaz car, you need to compulsorily buy third-party car insurance for your vehicle to abide by the motor laws of the country. This is because third party insurance coverage is mandatory for all cars in India under Motor Vehicle Act 1988.
Ans: Yes. If your car insurance policy has expired, your Ciaz car will be subject to inspection by your motor insurer.
Ans: Yes. All Ciaz car insurance policies issued online are valid in the eyes of the law, provided it has been purchased by an IRDAI-registered insurance company or broker.
Ans: Yes. Your NCB from your old car will continue on your newly purchased Maruti Ciaz car, provided both cars are of a similar type.
Ans: You can get the NCB from your old car transferred to your second-hand Ciaz car by contacting your motor insurance company and following their transfer process.
Ans: Most insurance companies offer paperless renewal services. Thus, you may not need to submit any document while renewing your Ciaz car insurance policy online. However, you may need to keep the following documents handy while filling up the proposal for Maruti Ciaz insurance renewal:
- Maruti Ciaz insurance policy document
- Your Ciaz car registration number
Ans: Follow these tips to reduce your Maruti Ciaz car insurance price:
- Install an anti-theft device in your car
- Choose your add-ons wisely
- Protect your No Claim Bonus
- Opt for Voluntary Deductibles
- Compare plans before making a final purchase
Find similar car insurance quotes by body type
Car insurance articles
29 Sep 2023The concept of Own Damage(OD) is not a new one. For those of us
29 Sep 2023Filing a motor insurance claim can be a complex process, and
29 Sep 2023To continue receiving coverage benefits, it's necessary to renew
20 Sep 2023Having third-party car insurance is mandatory as per the motor
13 Sep 2023When buying car insurance, it is essential to have a thorough
Explore more Maruti Suzuki models
- Maruti S Cross Car Insurance
- Maruti Alto 800 Car Insurance
- Maruti Alto K10 Car Insurance
- Maruti Celerio Car Insurance
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire Car Insurance
- Maruti Suzuki Eeco Car Insurance
- Maruti Ertiga Car Insurance
- Maruti Suzuki Grand Vitara Car Insurance
- Maruti Gypsy Car Insurance
- Maruti Omni Car Insurance
- Maruti Ritz Car Insurance
- Maruti Stingray Car Insurance
- Maruti Swift Dzire Tour Car Insurance
- Maruti Swift Car Insurance
- Maruti Wagonr Car Insurance
- Maruti Suzuki Brezza Car Insurance
- Maruti Suzuki Alto Car Insurance
- Maruti Suzuki Zen Estilo Car Insurance
- Maruti Suzuki Zen Car Insurance
- Maruti Suzuki XL6 Car Insurance
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno Car Insurance
- Maruti Suzuki S Presso Car Insurance
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Car Insurance