Maruti Alto 800 Car Insurance
Maruti Alto 800 is one of the most selling hatchback cars in the economical car range. It offers a comfortable ride and fuel-efficient drive at the same time. It comes in both petrol and CNG variants. Like every other car it is imperative to protect your Alto 800 with a Maruti Alto 800 car insurance policy. You can buy a minimum of third-party vehicle insurance or go for an all-inclusive car comprehensive car insurance for your Maruti Alto 800.Read more
Maruti Alto 800 Features
Maruti Alto 800 got some style modification and facelift in 2019. The new design bumper and grille adds to its appeal:
- Maruti Alto 800 is available in four variants i.e. STD, VXI, LXI, VXI+
- It comes in different colour ranges i.e. red, green, silver, white, blue, and grey
- It is now available in BS6 CNG variant as well
- The car is packed with smart play touchscreen infotainment system
You might be interested in
Maruti Alto 800 Specifications
|Fuel Capacity||60 Litres|
Maruti Alto 800 Variants with Price
|Maruti Alto 800 Variants||Ex-Showroom Price (Approx.)|
|Maruti Alto 800 STD||Rs 2.94 Lakh|
|Maruti Alto 800 VXI||Rs 3.76 Lakh|
|Maruti Alto 800 LXI||Rs 3.53 Lakh|
|Maruti Alto 800 VXI Plus||Rs 3.90 Lakh|
|Maruti Alto S-CNG||Rs 4.30 Lakh|
(The above prices are subjected to change and for reference purpose only)
Inclusions of Maruti Alto 800 Car Insurance
A car insurance policy is designed to ensure you a safe and joyful ride. Maruti car insurance offers a complete insurance cover against damages caused to your four-wheeler. Moreover, it compensates for third-party damages that were caused by your vehicle. Below are the coverage benefits:
A comprehensive car insurance policy compensates for damages incurred on your vehicle due to any of the below-mentioned reasons-
- Accident or collision
- Malicious activities
- During transportation via rail, road etc.
The compensation provided will be based on the IDV of the vehicle and the rate of depreciation on the vehicle parts as per the age of the vehicle.
Third-party car insurance policy serves to protect the insured from third-party claims when he/she is at fault. It only compensates for financial liabilities arising out of an accident. And it is mandatory to have 3rd party insurance as per the law. The premium for this type of policy is notified and fixed by IRDAI at the beginning of the financial year.
As per the IRDAI regulations a personal accident cover of Rs. 15 Lakh is mandatory to cover accidental death and disabilities.
Exclusions of Maruti Alto 800 Car Insurance
Your car insurance claim will be invalidated if it arises due to the following reasons-
- Routine wear and tear
- Car breakdown (mechanical/electrical)
- The general aging of the car
- Accident taking place outside the geographical area
- Consequential loss or depreciation on the parts of the car
- Using the car outside the scope of coverage
- If found to be driving without a DL
- If found to be driving after consuming alcohol
- The car being damaged due to nuclear radiations or war conditions
How to Buy Maruti Alto 800 Car Insurance?
Before purchasing a policy, it is important that you compare its features, coverage, Maruti alto 800 insurance price, and add-on benefits. You can easily buy and renew Alto 800 insurance online and get an instant car insurance quote following the below-mentioned steps-
- Furnish the following information when comparing different quotes:
- Car registration number
- Chassis Number
- Engine Number
- year of manufacture
- Car make and model
- Car make and model
- Policy expiry date
- Review the inclusions and deductibles: Review the quote and make changes to the coverage or deductibles if required.
- Complete your purchase: Once you agree to the payment method and the terms & conditions, you can select the mode of payment (Net Banking/ Debit Card/Credit Card) and pay online in a convenient and secure manner.
- Download your Maruti Alto 800 Car Insurance policy: Once the payment is made you can download your car insurance policy and take a printout. The insurance copy will also be sent over your registered email id.
How to Buy Renew Maruti Alto 800 Car Insurance
Just follow these simple steps for Maruti Alto 800 insurance renewal online-
- Enter only your 8-digit policy number e.g. 2018-V1234567-FPV, enter only V1234567
- Enter expiry date of your policy as specified in your schedule e.g. 15/8/2020
- Click on renew the policy
- Then modify your plan
- Enter nominee and contact details
- Confirm and pay
Maruti Alto 800 Car Insurance FAQs
Ans: As per the Motor Vehicles Act, it is imperative to buy third-party liability insurance for all the car owners/drivers in India. The purpose is to recompense a third-party against damages caused by an insured vehicle. However, it is suggested to buy a comprehensive car insurance policy to cover the damages incurred on the insured motor vehicle as well as third-party damages.
Ans: To get the claim amount following information needs to be furnished:
- Copy of car insurance
- Claim Intimation
- Driving License copy
- Car insurance claim form
- Registration copy
- Repair estimate
- Vehicle survey report
- Survey Fees Bills
- Final repair receipt for cashless claim settlement
- Pan card
- Passport size photo
Ans: In a zero-depreciation car insurance policy, the full claim amount is reimbursed without deducting the depreciation on the vehicle parts. It will not be applicable in case of theft, a constructive or total loss. Compulsory deductibles will be reduced from the total depreciation amount.
Ans: For every claim-free period, you earn a No-claim-bonus on renewal. In the case of 6 claim-free years, the discount can go up to 6 years. To avail NCB, the renewal should be done within 90 days of the policy expiry date. While renewing the policy, you can transfer the No Claim Bonus from the previous insurer.
Ans: It is a dynamic tool that is car insurance companies provide to its customers to get car insurance quotes online. All you need to do is submit the following information while using a car insurance calculator online -
- Geographical zone
- Vehicle Age
- Cubic capacity of the engine
- Make and model
- No Claim Bonus
- Discounts and loadings (as applicable)
Note: This is your car’s recommended IDV as per IRDAI’s depreciation guidelines.asdfsad However, insurance companies allow you to modify this IDV within a certain range (this range varies from insurer to insurer). Higher the IDV, higher the premium you pay.Read More