Maruti Alto 800 Car Insurance Price
The table below represents Maruti Alto 800 variants along with their car insurance price:
|Maruti Alto 800 Variants
|Ex-Showroom Prices||Insured Declared Value*
|Zero Depreciation Price*
|Estimated Tata Nexon Insurance Price*
(1+3 Bundled policy)
|STD (O)||Rs. 3,54,000||Rs. 3,11,834||Rs. 923||Rs. 9,799 onwards|
|LXI (O)||Rs. 4,23,000||Rs. 3,70,545||Rs. 1,097||Rs. 10,123 onwards|
|VXI||Rs. 4,43,000||Rs. 3,81,842||Rs. 1,130||Rs. 10,186 onwards|
|VXI Plus||Rs. 4,56,500||Rs. 4,33,675||Rs. 1,284||Rs. 10,472 onwards|
|LXI (O) CNG||Rs. 5,13,000||Rs. 4,50,267||Rs. 1,333||Rs. 11,608 onwards|
*Disclaimer: The Maruti Alto 800 insurance price for various models depends on factors like make, model, IDV, coverage, NCB, etc. The prices mentioned above are for DL1 RTO for a brand-new car.
Maruti Alto 800 Features
Maruti Alto 800 is a stylish car that offers the following distinct features:
- The Maruti Alto 800 comes with a new speedometer design that makes it look more classy.
- The car comes in stylish dual-tone interiors.
- Maruti Alto 800 also features Smartplay Studio having a 17.78cm touchscreen infotainment system.
- The car also comes with front and rear bottle holders for both drivers and passengers.
- Maruti Alto 800 is available in Five variants, i.e. STD, VXI, LXI, and VXI+ and CNG.
- Some other exterior features of the car include elegant headlights, bumper and side fender, and body-coloured ORVMs.
- The exteriors of Alto 800 are equipped with a dynamic new aero edge design.
- The car features a new front grille that gives it a bold look.
Maruti Alto 800 Specifications
|Maximum Power (kW@rpm)||35.3@6000|
|Maximum Torque (Nm@rpm)||69@3500|
|Fuel Capacity (litres)||60|
Maruti Alto 800 Car Insurance Policy: Inclusions
Below are the coverage benefits offered under a Maruti Alto 800 car insurance policy:
- Partial or total loss of the insured Alto 800 car due to theft or burglary
- Death or disability of the third person due to the insured vehicle
- Damages to the third-party property are covered
- Claims can also be raised for losses arising out of fire, explosion or self-ignition
- In-transit damages sustained by the insured four-wheeler
- Claims arising out of manmade damages in events of strikes, riots, etc.
- Damages to the insured four-wheeler due to natural acts like cyclones, floods, hurricanes, etc.
Maruti Alto 800 Car Insurance Policy: Exclusions
Your Maruti car insurance policy will not cover you in case of the following contingencies:
- Mechanical or electrical breakdown of the insured car
- The general ageing of the vehicle is also not covered under the policy
- Accident taking place outside the geographical area
- Consequential loss or depreciation on the parts of the car
- Using the car outside the geographical scope of coverage
- Damage to the insured vehicle when the driver was driving without a valid DL
- Accidental damages to the insured car if found to be driven after consuming alcohol
- The car being damaged due to nuclear radiation or war conditions
Maruti Alto 800 Car Insurance Policy: Add-Ons
The coverage of a Maruti motor insurance policy can also be enhanced by purchasing additional covers at an extra premium. These add-ons are:
- Bumper-to-Bumper Cover
- Engine Assistance Cover
- Roadside Assistance Cover
- Personal Belongings Cover
- Tyre Protect Cover
- NCB Protect Cover
Explore add-ons for your car insurance
How to Buy/Renew Maruti Alto 800 Car Insurance?
Before purchasing a policy, it is essential that you compare its features, coverage, Maruti Alto 800 insurance price, and add-on benefits. You can easily buy or renew Alto 800 insurance online by following the below-mentioned steps-
- Visit the official website of Policybazaar Insurance Brokers Private Limited (Policybazaar.com)
- Select the “Car Insurance” tab from the website’s homepage
- Enter your car number in the given form, or proceed with any of the other two options
- Select your car’s RTO, make, model, variant and registration number from the given list
- Fill in the registration form and proceed with car insurance quotes
- From the given plans, select the Maruti motor insurance plan that suits your requirements
- Also, select the add-ons that you wish to include in your plan
- Pay the final premium amount via the chosen online payment mode
- After the payment, your car insurance policy documents will be mailed to you.
Maruti Alto 800 Car Insurance FAQs
Ans: As per the Motor Vehicles Act, it is imperative to buy third-party liability insurance for all car owners/drivers in India. The purpose is to recompense a third party against damages caused by an insured vehicle. However, it is suggested to buy a comprehensive car insurance policy to cover the damages incurred on the insured motor vehicle as well as third-party damages.
Ans: To get the claim amount following documents need to be submitted:
- Copy of car insurance
- Driving License copy
- Car insurance claim form
- Registration certificate of the insured car
- Repair estimates
Ans: In a zero-depreciation car insurance policy, the full claim amount is reimbursed without deducting the depreciation on the vehicle parts. It will not be applicable in case of theft, a constructive or total loss. Compulsory deductibles will be reduced from the total depreciation amount.
Ans: For every claim-free period, you earn a No-claim-bonus on renewal. In the case of 5 consecutive claim-free years, the discount can go up to 5 years. To avail NCB, the renewal should be done within 90 days of the policy expiry date. While renewing the policy, you can also transfer the No Claim Bonus from the previous insurer.
Ans: It is a dynamic tool that can be used to get an estimated motor insurance quote online before purchasing a policy. All you need to do is submit the following information while using a car insurance calculator online -
- Geographical zone
- Vehicle Age
- Cubic capacity of the engine
- Make and model
- No Claim Bonus
- Registration year of the car
Find similar car insurance quotes by body type
Car insurance articles
29 Nov 2023Considering the population of rats in our country, it is common to
29 Sep 2023The concept of Own Damage(OD) is not a new one. For those of us
29 Sep 2023Filing a motor insurance claim can be a complex process, and
29 Sep 2023To continue receiving coverage benefits, it's necessary to renew
20 Sep 2023Having third-party car insurance is mandatory as per the motor
Explore more Maruti Suzuki models
- Maruti S Cross Car Insurance
- Maruti Alto K10 Car Insurance
- Maruti Celerio Car Insurance
- Maruti Ciaz Car Insurance
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire Car Insurance
- Maruti Suzuki Eeco Car Insurance
- Maruti Ertiga Car Insurance
- Maruti Suzuki Grand Vitara Car Insurance
- Maruti Gypsy Car Insurance
- Maruti Omni Car Insurance
- Maruti Ritz Car Insurance
- Maruti Stingray Car Insurance
- Maruti Swift Dzire Tour Car Insurance
- Maruti Swift Car Insurance
- Maruti Wagonr Car Insurance
- Maruti Suzuki Brezza Car Insurance
- Maruti Suzuki Alto Car Insurance
- Maruti Suzuki Zen Estilo Car Insurance
- Maruti Suzuki Zen Car Insurance
- Maruti Suzuki XL6 Car Insurance
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno Car Insurance
- Maruti Suzuki S Presso Car Insurance
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Car Insurance