Maruti Celerio Car Insurance Price
The following table provides the ex-showroom prices for variants of Maruti Celerio along with its car insurance prices, IDV and zero depreciation prices:
|Maruti Celerio Variants||Ex-Showroom Prices (in Rs)||Insured Declared Value*(IDV)||Zero Depreciation Price*(Add-On Cover)||Estimated Maruti Celerio Insurance Price*(1+3 OD+ TP)|
|Celerio LXI M||5,37,000||3,82,320||2,103||9,105 onwards|
|Celerio VXI M||5,83,000||4,11,415||2,263||9,213 onwards|
|Celerio ZXI M||6,12,000||4,41,913||2,431||9,325 onwards|
|Celerio VXI AMT||6,38,000||4,56,168||2,509||9,378 onwards|
|Celerio ZXI Plus AMT||7,14,000||6,59,300||1,951||12,938 onwards|
|Celerio ZXI AMT||6,67,000||4,84,606||2,665||9,483 onwards|
|Celerio ZXI Plus||6,59,000||6,11,800||1,811||12,587 onwards|
|Celerio VXI CNG||6,74,000||4,78,707||2,633||10,557 onwards|
|Celerio VXI CNG (O)||5,68,000||4,85,972||2,673||10,597 onwards|
*Disclaimer: The Maruti Celerio insurance price, mentioned in the table above is for cars registered in 2023. The Maruti Celerio, car insurance price may vary depending on the coverage type, RTO, manufacturing year and claim history, etc. The IDV and zero depreciation price may differ from one insurance company to another.
Maruti Celerio Features
Maruti Suzuki Celerio is a mid-range hatchback car manufactured by Maruti Suzuki. The car has been designed to suit the needs of daily city commuters and was first launched in the year 2010. Take a look at the unique features of the Maruti Celerio given below:
Interiors of Maruti Celerio
- The car is equipped with an auto gear shift feature and ABS
- It also comes with driver-side airbags and in some models for the co-driver too
- The Maruti Celerio car is also equipped with 17.78cm smart play studio with smartphone navigation
- The car has a K10B engine with drive-by-wire technology, which makes it a fuel-efficient car.
Exteriors of Maruti Celerio
- The Maruti Suzuki Celerio car comes with keyless entry, hill hold assist and reverse parking sensors
- It is also equipped with a rear window demister, wiper and washer
- The car features a door request switch with smart key
- With Suzuki Connect, an advanced telematic solution, you can also track your car when it's parked with other vehicle alert features.
Specifications of Maruti Celerio
Check out the specifications of the Maruti Suzuki Celerio in the table given below:
|Engine displacement (cc)||998|
|Maximum power (Kw@rpm)||49@5500|
|Maximum torque (Nm@rpm)||89@3500|
|Fuel tank capacity||32 L|
Maruti Celerio Car Insurance Policy: Inclusions
A Maruti Celerio insurance policy comes with the following inclusions:
- It covers any loss or damages caused to your Celerio car due to accidents or collisions.
- Damages due to natural calamities such as earthquakes, hurricanes, rockslides, etc.
- Losses arising out of manmade calamities such as terrorist attacks, riots, strikes, etc.
- Losses sustained by the insured car due to fire or self-ignition
- In-transit damages while in air, water, road or rail
- The Maruti Suzuki Celerio car insurance covers any third party loss or damages caused by your Celerio car
- It also provides compensation in case your Celerio car gets stolen or is robbed
Maruti Celerio Car Insurance Policy: Exclusions
Contingencies that are not covered under Maruti Celerio car insurance policy include
- Losses resulting from the general wear and tear of the insured car.
- Any depreciation that was borne by the insured car over time.
- Accidental damages to the Maruti Celerio car while driving without a valid driving license.
- Any damage sustained by the insured car when used for commercial purposes.
- Damages caused to the insured car while being driven under the influence of alcohol.
- Contractual liabilities of the owner/driver of the insured car are also not covered by the Maruti Celerio motor insurance policy.
- Mechanical or electrical breakdown of the insured Celerio car
You might be interested in
Maruti Celerio Car Insurance: Add-ons
Maruti Celerio car insurance comes with certain add-on covers that can expand the coverage of your Celerio car by paying a higher premium amount. Here is a list of the various add-on covers that you can buy under your Maruti Celerio insurance policy:
- Nil Depreciation Cover
- Engine Protection Cover
- Consumables Cover
- Tyre Protection Cover
- No Claim Bonus Protection
- Roadside Assistance Cover
- Return to Invoice Cover
- Key Replacement Cover
Explore add-ons for your car insurance
How to Buy/RenewMaruti Celerio Car Insurance?
If you want to buy maruti car insurance online for your Celerio car, look no further. The procedure to purchase a Celerio motor insurance is given below:
- Select the “Car Insurance” option from the homepage of Policybazaar.com
- Enter your Celerio car number in the form
- Enter the details of your car, including RTO details, model variant, fuel type, etc.
- Also enter your personal contact details, such as name and email id
- The Celerio insurance price from different insurers will be displayed
- Choose the car insurance plan you want to buy
- Select the add-on covers you want for your car
- Make premium payment onlineThe Maruti car insurance policy will be issued to your email address.
Maruti Celerio Car Insurance FAQs
Ans: In case your Maruti Celerio insurance has expired, then your car may be subject to inspection if there is a gap between the policy expiry and renewal date. However, the decision to carry out an inspection or not depends entirely on your motor insurance company.
Q2: I recently purchased a Maruti Suzuki Celerio car. Will my No Claim Bonus from my previous car be shifted to the new car?
Ans: Yes. You can continue your No Claim Bonus (NCB) from your last car to your newly-purchased Maruti Suzuki Celerio car, provided both cars are of the same type and belong to the same class. However, you must formally request your motor insurer to shift the NCB from your previous car to your new car.
Ans: No. You cannot buy an engine protection add-on cover for your six-year-old Celerio car, as this cover is only available for cars which are not more than five years old.
Q4: If I get my flat tyre changed at a non-network garage, can I get the expenses claimed under the tyre protect cover?
Ans: No. If you get your flat tyre changed at a non-network garage, you won’t be able to get the expenses claimed under the tyre protect add-on. This is because claims under Tyre Protect Cover can only be made if you get the repair done at a network garage of your insurance company.
Ans: Motor insurance companies in India offer several saving options to reduce your Maruti vehicle insurance premium for your Celerio car. Some of the saving options are:
- No Claim Bonus
- Membership of Automobile Association of India
- Installation of anti-theft devices
- Voluntary deductible
Ans: The Maruti Celerio insurance price is determined by the following factors:
- Model variant
- City of registration
- Age of the car
- Fuel type
- Coverage type
- Add-on covers
- No Claim Bonus
Find similar car insurance quotes by body type
Car insurance articles
05 Dec 2023Investing in a hatchback can be a great option if you are looking
29 Nov 2023Considering the population of rats in our country, it is common to
29 Sep 2023The concept of Own Damage(OD) is not a new one. For those of us
29 Sep 2023Filing a motor insurance claim can be a complex process, and
29 Sep 2023To continue receiving coverage benefits, it's necessary to renew
Explore more Maruti Suzuki models
- Maruti S Cross Car Insurance
- Maruti Alto 800 Car Insurance
- Maruti Alto K10 Car Insurance
- Maruti Ciaz Car Insurance
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire Car Insurance
- Maruti Suzuki Eeco Car Insurance
- Maruti Ertiga Car Insurance
- Maruti Suzuki Grand Vitara Car Insurance
- Maruti Gypsy Car Insurance
- Maruti Omni Car Insurance
- Maruti Ritz Car Insurance
- Maruti Stingray Car Insurance
- Maruti Swift Dzire Tour Car Insurance
- Maruti Swift Car Insurance
- Maruti Wagonr Car Insurance
- Maruti Suzuki Brezza Car Insurance
- Maruti Suzuki Alto Car Insurance
- Maruti Suzuki Zen Estilo Car Insurance
- Maruti Suzuki Zen Car Insurance
- Maruti Suzuki XL6 Car Insurance
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno Car Insurance
- Maruti Suzuki S Presso Car Insurance
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Car Insurance