Tata Tigor Variants with Car Insurance Price
The table below shows the Tata Tigor variants with their car insurance price:
|Tata Tigor Variant||Ex-showroom Price||Insured Declared Value* (IDV)||Estimated Zero Depreciation Price* (Add-on Cover)||Estimated Tata Tigor Insurance Price* (1+3 Bundled Policy)|
|XE||Rs. 6,29,900||Rs. 5,88,857||Rs. 1,472||Rs. 15,066 onwards|
|XM||Rs. 6,84,900||Rs. 6,50,655||Rs. 1,627||Rs. 15,329 onwards|
|XZ||Rs. 7,24,900||Rs. 6,58,444||Rs. 3,621||Rs. 15,106 onwards|
|XZ+||Rs. 7,89,900||Rs. 7,50,407||Rs. 4,127||Rs. 15,462 onwards|
|XMA AT||Rs. 7,44,900||Rs. 7,07,657||Rs. 3,892||Rs. 15,297 onwards|
|XZA+ AT||Rs. 8,49,900||Rs. 8,07,407||Rs. 4,441||Rs. 15,638 onwards|
|XZA+ LP AT||Rs. 8,59,900||Rs. 8,16,905||Rs. 3,268||Rs. 15,721 onwards|
|XM CNG||Rs. 7,74,900||Rs. 7,36,155||Rs. 2,945||Rs. 15,620 onwards|
|XZ CNG||Rs. 8,14,900||Rs. 7,74,155||Rs. 3,097||Rs. 15,769 onwards|
|XZ+ CNG||Rs. 8,79,900||Rs. 8,35,905||Rs. 3,344||Rs. 16,008 onwards|
|XZ+ LP CNG||Rs. 8,89,900||Rs. 8,45,405||Rs. 3,382||Rs. 16,045 onwards|
*Disclaimer: The insurance prices for the Tata Tigor car might vary depending on the RTO location, coverage type, registration year, claim history, etc. The IDV and zero depreciation costs. The motor insurance prices mentioned above are for DL1 RTO for a brand new car.
Features of Tata Tigor Car
With a 4-star rating from Global NCAP, Tata Tigor is one of the safest mid-size sedans in its segment. At an affordable price, the Tigor features an impactful design that is loaded with technology and comes packed with punchy and dynamic performance. The Tigor comes with the following salient features:
- To make the interior look more appealing and convenient, the car comes with a digital instrument cluster.
- The new plush and elegant dual-tone interior gives the car a spacious and premium look.
- The car offers comprehensive safety with dual front airbags, ABS with EBD, rear camera, auto door locking and much more.
- For ultimate sound experience and connectivity, the car comes with a 17.78 cm touchscreen infotainment system by Harman.
- The exterior of Tata Tigor features a chrome finish tri arrow motif on the front grille that makes it look more stunning.
- To help you drive safely in dense fog, this car comes with a front foglamp with a chrome ring.
- For clear rear visibility, the car also features a rear defogger.
- The Tata Tigor also comes with 15-inch sonic silver alloy wheels that give it a sporty look.
Specifications of Tata Tigor Car
|Engine type||Revotron 1.2l|
|Displacement (CC)||1199 cc|
|Max power (kW@rpm)||63@6000|
|Max torque (Nm@rpm)||113@3300|
|Transmission type||Manual 5-speed / AMT 5-speed|
|Fuel tank capacity (L)||35|
Tata Tigor Car Insurance Policy: Inclusions
Tata Tigor car insurance provides coverage against the following risks:
- Damage caused to third-party property or vehicle by your Tigor car
- Bodily damage or injuries to a third-party due to the insured car
- Permanent disability or death of third-party in the accident
- Damages or Loss caused to policyholder’s vehicle due to theft
- Total/partial damage or loss sustained by your car due to fire or explosion
- Damage sustained by the insured car due to natural disasters such as cyclones, storms, earthquakes, floods, etc.
- Damage sustained by the four-wheeler due to man-made adversities such as vandalism, fire, strikes, etc.
Tata Tigor Car Insurance Policy Exclusions
Tata Tigor car insurance policy does not include the following adversities:
- Electrical or mechanical breakdown of the insured four-wheeler
- Depreciation or general wear and tear of the car
- Damage caused while driving without a driving licence
- Damage caused while driving under the influence of intoxicating substances such as alcohol or drugs
- Any damage caused to the Tigor outside the geographical location as specified in the policy
- Damage inflicted due to nuclear peril or war
- Damage sustained when the car is being used for commercial activities, organised racing, speed testing, or even safety trials are not covered.
Tata Tigor Car Insurance Policy: Add-Ons
To enhance coverage for the vehicle, you can also opt for add-on covers available under your Tata motor insurance policy by paying an additional premium amount. Following are the most commonly bought add-on covers available for the Tata Tigor car insurance policy:
- NCB Protect Cover
- Nil Depreciation Cover
- Roadside Assistance Cover
- Personal Belongings Cover
- Engine Protect Cover
- Consumables Cover
Explore add-ons for your car insurance
How to Buy/Renew Tata Tigor Car Insurance Policy Online?
Follow the steps given below to buy or renew car insurance online for Tata Tigor from Policybazaar Insurance Brokers Private Limited; you can follow the steps given below:
- Visit Policybazaar.com
- From the homepage, select the “Car Insurance” option
- Enter your car number in the form or proceed with the Brand New Car option
- Select details like RTO, make, model, and registration year of your vehicle
- If its car insurance renewal, enter your previous policy expiry date and claim details
- You will then be requested to provide your contact details
- From the given car plans, choose the Tata Tigor Insurance plan you wish to buy
- Make the necessary online payment
- Once the payment is successful, your Tata Tigor car insurance policy will be shared by the insurer on the email ID provided.
Tata Tigor Car Insurance FAQs
Ans: Yes, any type of car insurance policy issued online is valid in India as long as it has been purchased by an insurance company registered with the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India.
Ans: In India, three basic types of car insurance policies are available in the market. You can choose from a comprehensive car insurance policy, standalone own damage or a third-party car insurance policy. A third-party car insurance policy is the most basic and mandatory document by law to be carried by a vehicle owner. It only covers the policyholder against third-party liabilities.
A standalone own damage policy protects the insured car from own damages only. Comprehensive car insurance is a premium policy type that provides coverage for both third-party liabilities as well as own damage.
Ans: Yes, if you own a Tata Tigor car or any vehicle for that matter, carrying a valid car insurance policy while driving on the road is mandatory as per the Motor Vehicles Act 1988.
Ans: Yes, if you fail to renew your car insurance policy on time, your Tata Tigor will be subject to inspection at the time of the renewal by your insurance company.
Ans: No. If you have already insured your old car and the policy did not lapse at the time of the purchase, you won’t be required to purchase a new car insurance policy for your second-hand Tata Tigor till the time the policy tenure ends.
Ans: Yes, you can transfer your No Claim Bonus reward from your old car to your new Tata Tigor car
Find similar car insurance quotes by body type
Car insurance articles
05 Dec 2023Investing in a hatchback can be a great option if you are looking
29 Nov 2023Considering the population of rats in our country, it is common to
29 Sep 2023The concept of Own Damage(OD) is not a new one. For those of us
29 Sep 2023Filing a motor insurance claim can be a complex process, and
29 Sep 2023To continue receiving coverage benefits, it's necessary to renew
Explore more Tata models
- Tata Indica Car Insurance
- Tata Safari Storme Car Insurance
- Tata Safari Car Insurance
- Tata Vista Car Insurance
- Tata Tiago Car Insurance
- Tata Nexon Car Insurance
- Tata Altroz Car Insurance
- Tata Harrier Car Insurance
- Tata Punch Car Insurance
- Tata Indigo eCS Car Insurance
- Tata Tiago NRG Car Insurance
- Tata Hexa Car Insurance