Tata Nexon Car Insurance Price
The table below represents various models along with the Tata Nexon insurance price:
|Tata Nexon Variants
|Ex-Showroom Prices||Insured Declared Value*
|Zero Depreciation Price*
|Estimated Tata Nexon Insurance Price*
(1+3 Bundled policy)
|XE Petrol||Rs. 7,99,900||Rs. 7,55,680||Rs. 4,156||Rs. 15,483 onwards|
|XM Petrol||Rs. 8,99,900||Rs. 8,54,905||Rs. 2,992||Rs. 19,842 onwards|
|XM S Petrol||Rs. 9,59,900||Rs. 8,74,665||Rs. 3,499||Rs. 15,945 onwards|
|XM+S Petrol||Rs. 9,99,900||Rs. 9,49,907||Rs. 5,224||Rs. 16,235 onwards|
|XZ+ Petrol||Rs. 10,69,900||Rs. 9,77,162||Rs. 5,374||Rs. 16,341 onwards|
|XZ+ DK Petrol||Rs. 10,99,900||Rs. 10,44,905||Rs. 4,180||Rs. 16,604 onwards|
|XM Diesel||Rs. 9,99,900||Rs. 9,49,905||Rs. 3,325||Rs. 20,651 onwards|
|XM+ S Diesel||Rs. 11,44,900||Rs. 10,87,655||Rs. 4,351||Rs. 16,770 onwards|
|XZ+ Diesel||Rs. 12,09,900||Rs. 11,04,256||Rs. 3,625||Rs. 18,972 onwards|
|XZ+ DK Diesel||Rs. 12,39,900||Rs. 11,77,905||Rs. 4,712||Rs. 17,121 onwards|
|XZ+ Luxs RDK||Rs. 13,94,900||Rs. 13,25,155||Rs. 5,301||Rs. 23,943 onwards|
|XMA AT||Rs. 9,64,900||Rs. 9,14,093||Rs. 3,656||Rs. 16,098 onwards|
|XMA S AT||Rs. 10,24,900||Rs. 9,37,365||Rs. 3,749||Rs. 16,189 onwards|
|XZA+ AT||Rs. 11,34,900||Rs. 10,78,155||Rs. 4,313||Rs. 16,733 onwards|
|XZA+ DK AT||Rs. 11,64,900||Rs. 11,06,655||Rs. 4,427||Rs. 16,733 onwards|
|XMA+ S AT||Rs. 12,04,900||Rs. 11,44,657||Rs. 6,296||Rs. 16,990 onwards|
*Disclaimer: The Tata Nexon car insurance price for various models depend on factors like make, model, IDV, coverage, NCB, etc.
Features of Tata Nexon
Tata Nexon has a strong build-up with multiple driving modes like ECO, CITY & SPORT that provides a driving experience like no other. Some of the exciting features of this four-wheeler include:
- A compact SUV with a newly defined interior design that will grab your attention from the minute you see it.
- The car also comes with advanced ultrasonic sensors with a rear camera for hassle-free rear parking.
- Equipped with a climate control system that helps keep the inside AQI levels under control
- Offering an excellent safety system for the driver, the car comes with adjustable seatbelts, load-limiter and crash-locking tongue
- The Nexon has installed a 6.5-inch HD display with a touchscreen that is implicative of the German manufacturers.
- Also, a Harman Infotainment system fixed with Android auto and car play gives you an immersive audio experience.
- Tata Nexon is both a muscular and attractive SUV, featuring an electronic sunroof.
- It comes in 7 colour variants to choose from.
- The SUV has signature LED tail lamps as well as LED Fog lamps.
- It has bold new DRLS giving a next-level presence on the road.
- The car has projector headlamps for solid road illumination.
- It also comes with heavy alloy wheels to drive even in poor road conditions.
Specifications of Tata Nexon
|Engine Type||1.5L Revotron Turbocharged|
|Max Power (kW@rpm)||88.2@5500|
|Max Torque (Nm@rpm)||170@1750-4000|
|Fuel Tank Capacity (L)||44|
Tata Nexon Car Insurance: Inclusions
When purchasing a Tata Nexon car insurance, you have to keep in mind the inclusions of this plan. Here is the list of things covered under a Tata Nexon comprehensive insurance policy:
- Any damage caused by a natural disaster such as floods, earthquakes, typhoons, tsunamis, etc.
- Any loss caused to the insured car due to road accidents or collisions.
- Any third-party accident coverage, such as death or property damage due to the insured car.
- When the car suffers a loss due to a fire explosion/fire accident, it is a total loss and is covered under the policy.
- Total loss of the insured car due to theft, housebreaking or burglary.
Tata Nexon Car Insurance: Exclusions
Tata Nexon motor insurance policy will not give financial coverage under the following circumstances:
- Any damage to the car due to reckless driving.
- The regular wear and tear and depreciation of the car.
- Any mechanical or electrical failure to the insured Tata Nexon car
- Damage to the car when the driver was driving the car under the influence of alcohol.
- Driving without a valid driving license is not covered under the car policy
- Any damage sustained by the insured motor vehicle if being used for commercial purposes.
- Any loss that occurred outside the geographical area mentioned in the policy is not covered under the policy coverage
Tata Nexon Car Insurance Policy: Add-Ons
If you also want to enhance the coverage of your Tata Nexon car insurance policy, you can purchase additional covers at an extra premium. Here are the options for add-ons available with Tata motor insurance policy:
- Roadside Assistance Cover
- NCB Protect Cover
- Consumables Add-on
- Zero Depreciation Cover
- Key Replacement Cover
- Personal Belongings Add-on
- Return to Invoice Add-on
Explore add-ons for your car insurance
How to Buy/Renew Tata Nexon Car Insurance?
At Policybazaar.com, you can buy or renew a Tata Nexon car insurance policy in a few simple steps-
- Visit the website of Policybazaar Insurance Brokers Private Limited.
- Select the “Car Insurance” tab from the homepage
- Enter your car number or proceed with either of the other two options
- Fill in other details like make, model, fuel type, registration year, and RTO details
- Next, choose the four wheeler insurance plan according to your budget and requirement.
- Here, you can compare different plans as well.
- If required, you can include any add-ons to your standard policy.
- Next, click on the payment button and complete the payment.
- For payment, you can use different modes like UPI, debit card, credit card, or net banking.
- After completing all the steps, you will receive a receipt and policy documents at your registered email.
Ans: Yes, you can easily renew your Tata Nexon insurance plan online just by entering the car number on the car insurance renewal page and then adding or removing add-on covers. At last, make payments through UPI, debit/credit card, or net banking.
Ans: Yes, Tata Nexon comes with a sunroof on limited models.
Ans: Yes, it is mandatory to purchase a personal accident cover along with a comprehensive policy, and it gives you coverage of Rs 15 lakh.
Ans: Downloading your Tata Nexon car insurance policy document online is a pretty simple task. If you have purchased a policy from us, you can download a copy from your account’s dashboard on Policybazaar.com.
However, if you have purchased the policy from the insurer, you can download it from the insurer’s website.
Ans: Under any comprehensive car insurance policy, the coverage for car tyres is limited to damages due to accidents. But you can avail of tyre protection add-on cover to ensure financial coverage against tyre damages from any other casualties.
Ans: No. You cannot buy add-on covers under this insurance policy as it excludes Own Damages (OD). Only a comprehensive policy or standalone own damage allows you to purchase add-on covers.
Ans: An insurance certificate, identity proof for renewal, and vehicle registration certificate are required for offline car insurance renewal. In the case of online car insurance renewal, no need to submit a hard copy of the documents; only your car number and a few related details will be needed.
Find similar car insurance quotes by body type
Car insurance articles
11 Dec 2023You must have read or heard about the term “Full Coverage Car
11 Dec 2023As winters can be especially jarring for people in certain parts
07 Dec 2023If you are planning to buy an SUV car, it is also essential that
05 Dec 2023Investing in a hatchback can be a great option if you are looking
29 Nov 2023Considering the population of rats in our country, it is common to
Explore more Tata models
- Tata Indica Car Insurance
- Tata Safari Storme Car Insurance
- Tata Safari Car Insurance
- Tata Vista Car Insurance
- Tata Tiago Car Insurance
- Tata Altroz Car Insurance
- Tata Harrier Car Insurance
- Tata Punch Car Insurance
- Tata Tigor Car Insurance
- Tata Indigo eCS Car Insurance
- Tata Tiago NRG Car Insurance
- Tata Hexa Car Insurance