Renault KWID Car Insurance
Renault KWID is a great combination of strength, performance, and adventure. Its SUV-inspired design is there to offer a pleasurable drive with greater visibility and a higher driving position. Clearly, it is an ideal car to drive in the city traffic and even on the highways.
Take a Closer Look at the Features of Renault Kwid
A host of thoughtful features are there to enhance your overall driving experience, including ergonomically designed seats that comfortably seats 5, offering superior, comfort and better visibility while driving.
The one-touch lane change indicator and electric power steering make it a pleasurable drive. All of these controls are designed for both the passengers and the driver.
The interiors are as stylish as the exterior. The car’s interiors are well equipped with safety features like - driver side airbag, audible parking brake warning, high mount stop lamp and central locking system to ensure a peaceful drive. It comes with MediaNAV multimedia and navigation system featuring a user-friendly touchscreen display.
Renault’s diamond logo is highlighted in their structured and bold grille design. Renault’s new lighting signature is highlighted in their highlights and C-shaped chrome trim.
The fog lamps are styled to augment its striking stance. The brawny front end flows into a dynamic profile, highlighted by turn indicators on the fender cladding. It comes with 2 years corrosion protection.
Renault Kwid Specifications
|Price||Starting Price Rs. 2,66,700|
|Engine||0.8 liter Smart Control Efficiency engine|
|Variants||STD, RXE, RXL, RXT|
|Max Power Output||54 PS @ 5678 rpm in STD variant, 68 PS @ 5500 rpm in RXL variant|
|Max Torque||72 Nm @ 4386 rpm in STD variant, 91 Nm @ 4250 rpm in RXL variant|
|Fuel tank capacity||28 Litres|
|Transmission||5-speed manual synchromesh|
|Number of Cylinders||3|
|Number of Valves||12c|
Renault Kwid Car Insurance in India
You can purchase car Insurance for your Renault Kwid from various car insurance providers like IFFCO Tokio, Royal Sundaram, Bajaj Allianz, and ICICI Lombard to name a few.
Third-Party Liability Insurance
It is mandatory for all the car owners in India to buy third-party car insurance. It offers -
- Coverage for loss or damage in case of bodily injury or death of a third party
- Third-party property damage is also covered
Comprehensive Car Insurance -
For complete protection, it is advisable to buy a comprehensive plan. Check out the benefits -
- It will reimburse any loss or damage to your Renault Kwid, caused due to an accident and natural disasters
- Personal accident cover
- Theft and Fire cover
- 24*7 Roadside Assistance
- Cashless claim settlement at their registered workshops
Get them added to your current car insurance plan -
- Engine Protection
- Zero Depreciation Cover
- Return to Invoice
- NCB Retention Cover
- Accidental Cover For Passengers
- Key Replacement Cover
- Personal Belongings Cover
Renault Kwid Car Insurance Price
Renault Kwid Car Insurance premium is calculated on the basis of –
- Car make and mode - Renault Kwid
- The City of Registration E.g. New Delhi, Mumbai etc.
- No-claim Bonus - Discount on insurance premium for all the non-claim free years
- Age of the car - 3 Years
- Safety features like anti-theft devices, and airbags installed in the car
- Type of Car Insurance Policy - Comprehensive or Third-Party Liability Insurance
- Insured Declared Value or IDV - Current value of the Renault Kwid after deducting the depreciation value
- Tax GST
Renault Kwid Car Insurance Renewal
To renew your Renault Kwid Car Insurance, follow the below steps –
- Remember to compare various car insurance policies and then zero down on one based on your needs and requirements
- Now, visit the website of the car insurance provider and click on the policy renewal option
- Provide the KYC details and all the required information
- Fill the application form and submit the previous car insurance details online.
- Make the payment for the renewed policy through your debit or credit card
- Once you submit it, the car insurance company will do the verification and email you the acknowledgment letter
Note: It is recommended to go through the policy documents before making the payment.
Note: This is your car’s recommended IDV as per IRDAI’s depreciation guidelines.asdfsad However, insurance companies allow you to modify this IDV within a certain range (this range varies from insurer to insurer). Higher the IDV, higher the premium you pay.Read More