Renault KWID Car Model Variants with Insurance Price
|Renault KWID Variants
|Ex-showroom Prices||Insured Declared Value* (IDV)||Zero Depreciation* (Add-on Cover)||Estimated Renault KWID insurance price*
(Bundled Car Insurance)
|RXE 1.0||Rs. 4,69,500||Rs. 4,46,025||Rs. 1,784||Rs. 17,326 onwards|
|RXL 1.0L||Rs. 4,99,500||Rs. 4,74,525||Rs. 1,898||Rs. 17,942 onwards|
|RXL(O) 1.0L||Rs. 5,21,500||Rs. 4,95,425||Rs. 1,239||Rs. 11,168 onwards|
|RXT 1.0L||Rs. 5,67,500||Rs. 5,39,125||Rs. 1,539||Rs. 18,325 onwards|
|Climber 1.0 MT||Rs. 5,87,500||Rs. 5,58,125||Rs. 1,587||Rs. 18,693 onwards|
|RXT 1.0L AMT||Rs. 6,12,500||Rs. 5,57,175||Rs. 1,393||Rs. 11,601 onwards|
|Climber 1.0 AMT||Rs. 6,44,500||Rs. 6,12,275||Rs. 2,219||Rs. 12,514 onwards|
*Disclaimer: The Renault KWID insurance cost depends on various factors like coverage, the model variant of the car, frequency of claims, etc. The prices mentioned above are for a 2023 car registered under DL1 RTO.
Features of Renault KWID
The Renault KWID is a stylish and bold SUV offering unique interiors and exteriors such as:
- The interiors of Renault KWID are ergonomically designed, offering both space and comfort.
- The sporty orange and white fabric seat upholstery gives the car a bold yet unique look.
- To offer ample storage space, the car offers a boot space of up to 279 litres, which is expandable up to 620 litres.
- The car’s interiors are well equipped with safety features like - a driver-side airbag, audible parking brake warning, high-mount stop lamp and central locking system to ensure a peaceful drive.
- The exterior of Renault KWID is set to make a statement. The exterior of the car features a classy dual-tone finish.
- The car comes in a wide range of colour options to choose from, such as solids, monotones and dual tones.
- The SUV-styled headlamps also add to the beauty of the SUV.
- The wheels of Renault KWID are dual-tone multi-spoke wheels.
Specifications of Renault KWID
|Engine||1.0-litre SCe MT|
|Max Power (PS@rpm)||68@5500|
|Max Torque (Nm@rpm)||91@4250|
|Fuel tank capacity (litres)||28|
Renault KWID Car Insurance Policy: Inclusions
The Renault KWID insurance policy offers coverage for the following damages and losses:
- Death, injury or disability of the third person involved in an accident with the insured vehicle.
- Third-party property damage due to the insured vehicle
- Manmade acts like strikes, riots, and terrorist acts are also covered under the Renault car insurance policy
- Damages arising out of earthquakes, cyclones, tornadoes or any other natural calamity
- Losses sustained by the insured car due to theft or burglary
- Total or Partial loss of the insured Renault KWID due to fire, explosion or self-ignition is also included under the coverage.
Renault KWID Car Insurance Policy: Exclusions
Damages or losses that are not covered under the Renault KWID motor insurance policy are:
- Damages arising as a result of drunk driving or under the influence of drugs
- Accidental damage sustained by the insured car when the driver was not carrying a valid driving license
- Losses to the insured vehicle when being driven for commercial purposes are also not covered
- Any damage arising outside the geographical limits of the insurance policy
- General wear and tear and any depreciation borne by the insured vehicle are also not covered.
Renault KWID Car Insurance Policy: Add-ons
Policyholders can also buy certain add-ons at an extra premium to enhance the standard coverage of their Renault KWID four-wheeler insurance policy. These add-ons include:
- NCB Protect Cover
- Zero Dep Cover
- Consumables Cover
- Roadside Assistance Cover
- Engine Protect Cover
- Personal Baggage Cover
Explore add-ons for your car insurance
How to Buy/Renew Renault KWID Car Insurance Online?
Buying or renewing a Renault KWID car insurance online is a straightforward process. Here is how you can do so from Policybazaar Insurance Brokers Private Limited:
- From the homepage of Policybazaar.com, select the “Car Insurance” tab.
- Enter your car number for car insurance renewal. If you have a new car, you can choose any of the other two options.
- Select your car’s RTO from the list.
- Now select your car’s make as Renault and model as KWID, along with its variant and registration year.
- Fill in the registration form
- From the given Renault car insurance plans, choose your desired plan
- Select any add-on that you wish to include in your plan
- Pay the final premium amount via the online payment mode
- Once you have paid the premium, your motor insurance policy documents will be emailed to you by the insurer.
Renault KWID Car Insurance FAQs
Ans: To reduce Renault KWID insurance price, you can follow these tips:
- Install an anti-theft device in your car
- Become a member of the Automobile Association of India
- Avoid unnecessary car modifications
- Opt for voluntary deductibles
- Compare car insurance plans
Ans: Yes, you can transfer your No Claim Bonus to your new insurer by obtaining an NCB certificate from your old insurer.
Ans: You can check the validity of your Renault car insurance policy online from Policybazaar.com or your insurer’s official website.
Ans: Yes, you will need the following documents to raise a Renault KWID motor insurance claim:
- Signed and filled claim form
- Copy of driving license
- Copy of registration certificate
- Copy of car insurance policy documents
- Repair bills and
- Estimates of repairs
Find similar car insurance quotes by body type
Car insurance articles
29 Nov 2023Considering the population of rats in our country, it is common to
29 Sep 2023The concept of Own Damage(OD) is not a new one. For those of us
29 Sep 2023Filing a motor insurance claim can be a complex process, and
29 Sep 2023To continue receiving coverage benefits, it's necessary to renew
20 Sep 2023Having third-party car insurance is mandatory as per the motor