Tata Punch Car Insurance Price
The table below represents Tata Punch car models and their insurance prices:
|Tata Punch Variants
|Ex-Showroom Prices||Insured Declared Value*
|Zero Depreciation Price*
|Estimated Tata Punch Insurance Price*
(1+3 Bundled policy)
|Pure||Rs. 5,99,900||Rs. 5,69,907||Rs. 3,134||Rs. 14,763 onwards|
|Rhythm||Rs. 6,34,900||Rs. 6,03,155||Rs. 2,413||Rs. 14,894 onwards|
|Adventure||Rs. 6,89,900||Rs. 6,55,407||Rs. 3,657||Rs. 15,131 onwards|
|Adv Camo||Rs. 6,99,900||Rs. 6,64,907||Rs. 3,657||Rs. 15,131 onwards|
|Adventure Rhythm||Rs. 7,24,900||Rs. 6,88,657||Rs. 3,788||Rs. 15,223 onwards|
|Adv Rhythm Camo||Rs. 7,34,900||Rs. 6,98,157||Rs. 3,840||Rs. 15,260 onwards|
|Accomplish||Rs. 7,69,900||Rs. 7,31,407||Rs. 4,023||Rs. 15,389 onwards|
|Acc Camo||Rs. 7,79,900||Rs. 7,40,907||Rs. 4,075||Rs. 15,425 onwards|
|Acc Dazzle||Rs. 8,07,900||Rs. 7,67,507||Rs. 4,221||Rs. 15,528 onwards|
|Acc Dazzle Camo||Rs. 8,17,900||Rs. 8,17,900||Rs. 4,274||Rs. 15,565 onwards|
|Adventure AT||Rs. 7,49,900||Rs. 7,12,405||Rs. 2,850||Rs. 15,316 onwards|
|Adv Camo||Rs.7,59,900||Rs. 7,21,905||Rs. 2,888||Rs. 15,354 onwards|
|Adv Rhythm||Rs. 7,84,900||Rs. 7,45,655||Rs. 2,983||Rs. 15,445 onwards|
|Accomplish||Rs. 8,29,900||Rs. 7,88,405||Rs. 3,154||Rs. 15,612 onwards|
|Acc Camo||Rs. 8,39,900||Rs. 7,97,905||Rs. 3,192||Rs. 15,647 onwards|
|Creative||Rs. 9,11,900||Rs. 8,66,307||Rs. 4,765||Rs. 15,911 onwards|
|Creative DT||Rs. 9,21,900||Rs. 8,75,805||Rs. 3,503||Rs. 15,951 onwards|
*Disclaimer: The Tata Punch insurance price for multiple variants depends on add-ons, coverage, NCB, IDV, etc. The prices mentioned above are for DL1 RTO for a brand-new car.
Features of Tata Punch Car
One of the most striking features of the Tata Punch is its true SUV design language and experience, which Tata Motors are offering at the minimal cost of a hatchback. The car has been built on the ALFA (Agile Light Flexible Advanced) structure which has also been used in the Altroz. The following are the features of the car:
- The car's interior is equipped with premium upholstery with a tri-arrow design.
- It also offers spacious interiors and rear flat floors.
- To make it look more stylish, the car comes also comes with D Cut steering wheel.
- The car also offers dual airbags, a reverse parking camera, ABS and EBD with brake sway control for increased safety.
- The car comes with a modern and stylish exterior design.
- It also features 16-inch Diamond cut alloy wheels.
- The stylish roof rails give the car a premium look.
- The car offers 90-degree opening doors for hassle-free entry and exit.
Specifications of Tata Punch Car
|Engine type||1.2 Revotron Engine|
|Max power (kW@rpm)||64.6@6000|
|Max torque (Nm@rpm)||115@3300|
|Transmission type||Manual 5-speed / AMT 5-speed|
|Fuel tank capacity (L)||37|
Tata Punch Car Insurance Policy: Inclusions
With Tata motor car insurance, you would be eligible to raise a claim for financial compensation under the following circumstances:
- Third-party vehicle/property damage in an accident
- Third-party permanent disability/death sustained in an accident
- Total/partial loss of the insured vehicle due to theft or burglary
- Damage to the insured car due to natural calamities such as earthquakes, floods, cyclones, storms, etc.
- Damage to the insured car due to man-made risks such as fire, strikes, riots, vandalism, etc.
- Damage sustained by the insured car while it was in transit via road, rail, water, or air.
Tata Punch Car Insurance Policy: Exclusions
Tata Punch car insurance also comes with some exceptions where your insurance company will not provide any compensation if you raise a claim under the following circumstances:
- Regular wear and tear, depreciation of the insured car
- Electrical/mechanical breakdown of the insured four-wheeler
- Damages sustained by the insured vehicle when the driver was driving without a valid driving license
- Driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- The car is being used for commercial activities such as taxi services, racing/speed testing, safety trials, etc.
- Damage sustained by the vehicle outside the geographical boundaries of India
- Damage sustained by the car due to wars or nuclear peril
Tata Punch Car Insurance Policy: Add-ons
Add-on covers enhance the coverage of your existing car insurance policy and protect you against unplanned financial liabilities due to unforeseen circumstances.
Following is a list of commonly bought add-on covers:
- NCB Protect Cover
- Zero Depreciation cover
- Engine Protect Cover
- Key Replacement Cover
- Return to Invoice Cover
- Consumables Cover
- Roadside Assistance Cover
How to Buy/Renew Tata Punch Car Insurance Policy Online?
If you wish to buy car insurance online from the comfort of your home, you can follow the steps given below:
- Visit Policybazaar.com and select the “Car Insurance” tab from the homepage
- For car insurance renewal, enter your car number in the given form
- If it's a new car, select any of the other two options
- Proceed by providing other details of the vehicle, such as the RTO location, fuel type, and the year of registration
- Enter your name, email and mobile number
- From the given plans, select the type of Tata Punch car insurance plan you wish to buy
- Proceed to make the premium payment
- Once the payment is successful, you will receive your policy document on the provided email ID by the insurance company.
Tata Punch Car Insurance FAQs
Ans: Yes, it is mandatory to buy car insurance for all types of vehicles in India, irrespective of their age. The Motor Vehicles Act of 1988 mandates all vehicle owners in India to carry a valid car insurance policy while driving.
Ans: Yes, even if you purchase your Tata Punch car insurance policy online and keep a soft copy of it on your devices, it will still be considered both valid and legal. Please ensure that you always buy an insurance policy from an IRDAI-registered insurance company to avoid the possibility of insurance fraud.
Q3. Am I required to get my Tata Punch inspected if I renew my car insurance policy after the expiry period?
Ans: Yes, as per the IRDAI guidelines, you will be required to get your car inspected before by your car insurance company if you renew your car insurance policy after the expiry date.
Ans: Yes, you can raise a claim for car scratches with your insurance company. However, if the damage is minor, you can avoid raising a claim and protect your NCB reward.
Find similar car insurance quotes by body type
Car insurance articles
29 Nov 2023Considering the population of rats in our country, it is common to
29 Sep 2023The concept of Own Damage(OD) is not a new one. For those of us
29 Sep 2023Filing a motor insurance claim can be a complex process, and
29 Sep 2023To continue receiving coverage benefits, it's necessary to renew
20 Sep 2023Having third-party car insurance is mandatory as per the motor
Explore more Tata models
- Tata Indica Car Insurance
- Tata Safari Storme Car Insurance
- Tata Safari Car Insurance
- Tata Vista Car Insurance
- Tata Tiago Car Insurance
- Tata Nexon Car Insurance
- Tata Altroz Car Insurance
- Tata Harrier Car Insurance
- Tata Tigor Car Insurance
- Tata Indigo eCS Car Insurance
- Tata Tiago NRG Car Insurance
- Tata Hexa Car Insurance