Kia Seltos Variants with Insurance Price
The following table shows different car model variants of Kia Seltos along with their insurance prices:
|Kia Seltos Variants (2023 Registration)
|Insured Declared Value* (IDV)
|Zero Depreciation* (Add-on Cover)
|Estimated Kia Seltos Insurance Price* (Bundled Policy)
|Rs. 16,566 onwards
|Rs. 16,804 onwards
|Rs. 17,312 onwards
|Rs. 17,993 onwards
|Rs. 19,617 onwards
*Disclaimer: The Kia Seltos insurance cost for the above-mentioned variants may vary as per various factors like RTO, registration year, claim history, fuel type, etc. The prices mentioned above are for DL1 RTO for a brand-new car.
Features of Kia Seltos
The new Kia Seltos is a modern SUV with stunning exteriors and powerful interiors, offering multiple safety options. The car offers the following features:
- This SUV car comes with ABS, EBD, disc brakes, and premium quality airbags as a safety feature.
- Seltos comes with a dual-zone, fully automatic air conditioner designed to provide comfort with varied temperature preferences.
- It adds style to your interiors with rt 26.03cm (10.25") HD touchscreen along with navigation and Kia Connect Car Technology for your convenience.
- The SUV makes your experience better with its spacious boot space and various utility storage.
- It comes with a first-in-segment air purifier technology that cleans 99.9% of indoor air pollutants. It also has a dual-pane panoramic sunroof.
- Kia Seltos is a 5-door car with a powerful high-strength steel body and gives you comprehensive safety.
- The SUV offers a sleek look with its aesthetically designed crown jewelled headlamps and heartbeat DRLs.
- Kia Seltos is one of the best on the market, with its stylish and super energetic R-18 crystal cut glossy black alloy wheels.
- The design and colour of the Seltos can be summed up in three adjectives- it is bold, muscular, and valuable.
Specifications of Kia Seltos
|Type of engine
|1.5L CRDi VGT
|Engine displacement (CC)
|Maximum power (bhp@rpm)
|Maximum torque (nm@rpm)
|Fuel Tank Capacity
Kia Seltos Car Insurance Policy: Inclusions
Having third-party car insurance is mandatory under the Motor Vehicles Act of 1988. Comprehensive car insurance for Kia Seltos not only covers damage to your vehicle but also offers extra protection for the injury or accidental death of the driver or third party. Below are the inclusions of Kia car insurance-
- Loss to third-party life or property due to the insured vehicle.
- Damage to the car caused by an accident or collision.
- Damage to the car due to any natural or man-made disasters such as storms, cyclones, riots, vandalism, etc.
- Losses to the insured car due to theft.
- Damage to the car due to a fire, explosion or self-ignition.
Kia Seltos Car Insurance Policy: Exclusions
Kia Seltos insurance does not guarantee coverage under the following circumstances-
- Loss to the car due to mechanical or electrical breakdown.
- Loss due to regular wear and tear of the car.
- Damages to the car due to improper handling or rash driving.
- Driving the car without a driving license (DL) will not be covered under the Kia Seltos car policy
- Damages to the insured car while driving the car under the influence of alcohol
- Depreciation sustained by the car or its parts is also not covered.
Kia Seltos Car Insurance Policy: Add-Ons
A comprehensive Kia Seltos car insurance policy allows you to purchase add-ons to enhance basic coverage. Below we have mentioned the available add-on covers for Kia Seltos car insurance:
- Engine Protection Cover
- Consumables Cover
- Roadside Assistance Cover
- Zero Depreciation Cover
- Return to Invoice Cover
- Personal Belongings Cover
- Key-Replacement Cover
Explore add-ons for your car insurance
How to Buy/Renew Kia Seltos Car Insurance Online?
At Policybazaar.com, you can buy car insurance online for Kia Seltos just in a few simple steps-
- Visit the official website of Policybazaar Insurance Brokers Private Limited.
- Now select the “Car Insurance” option from the homepage
- Next, fill in the registration number of your Kia Seltos car or select any other option
- To access further, fill in other details like the registration year of the car, fuel type, RTO details, contact no., etc.
- Next step, you will choose the Kia Seltos car insurance policy as per your budget and needs.
- Also, you can compare different plans based on different Kia Seltos insurance prices.
- If required, include add-ons to upgrade your standard policy.
- Next, complete the payment by clicking on the payment button.
- Choose any mode for completing the payment, like- UPI, debit/credit card, or net banking.
- Once done, you will receive a receipt and policy documents at your registered email id.
Kia Seltos Car Insurance FAQs
Ans: Yes, you can easily do car insurance renewal online just by visiting Policybazaar.com. Simply select the “Car Insurance” tab, and enter your car number in the given form. Enter your car details. Now select a plan that suits you. Also, you can add or remove add-on covers. At last, complete your payment through any of your favourite modes, i.e., UPI, debit/credit card, or net banking.
Ans: The cost of car insurance for Kia Seltos in India depends upon the car's valuation or its condition. Additionally, it also depends upon the type of insurance policy and add-ons you choose. You can get an estimated premium for your Kis Seltos car by using a Car Insurance Premium Calculator on Policybazaar.com.
Ans: Yes, according to the Motor Vehicle Act of India, it is compulsory to purchase a personal accident cover that will give you coverage of Rs. 15 lakhs.
Ans: Under any comprehensive car insurance policy, the coverage for car tyres is limited to the loss of the car due to an accident. Although, you can separately buy tyre protection add-on covers to ensure against tyre damage from any other casualties.
Ans: No. You cannot purchase add-on covers under the Kia Seltos third-party motor insurance as it excludes Own Damages (OD). However, a comprehensive policy permits you to buy add-on covers.
Ans: In the case of online car insurance renewal, you don't need to submit a hard copy of the documents. For offline renewal mode, you will be required to submit the insurance policy document, identity proof for renewal, and car registration certificate
Find similar car insurance quotes by body type
Car Insurance By Manufacturers
Car insurance articles
31 Jan 2024Investing in a full-coverage car insurance policy is essential for
29 Jan 2024No Claim Bonus (NCB) is a reward given by an insurer to a
17 Jan 2024Buying their first car is no less than a milestone unlocked for
12 Dec 2023The type of four-wheeler you purchase also impacts its insurance
11 Dec 2023You must have read or heard about the term “Full Coverage Car