Tata Tiago Car Insurance Price
The table below shows various Tata Tiago models along with their car insurance price:
|Tata Tiago Variants
(Brand New Car)
|Ex-Showroom Price||Insured Declared Value* (IDV)||Estimated Zero Depreciation Price* (Add-on Cover)(In Rupees)||Estimated Tata Tiago Insurance Price*
|XE MT||Rs. 5,59,900||Rs. 5,31,905||Rs. 3,591||Rs. 21,691 onwards|
|XTO MT||Rs. 5.99,900||Rs. 5,18,766||Rs. 2,853||Rs. 14,565 onwards|
|XT MT||Rs. 6,39,900||Rs. 5,60,513||Rs. 3,503||Rs. 19,069 onwards|
|XT Rhythm MT||Rs. 6,69,900||Rs. 5,88,905||Rs. 2,356||Rs. 14,839 onwards|
|XZ+ MT||Rs. 7,14,900||Rs. 6,69,750||Rs. 2,199||Rs. 16,447 onwards|
|XZ+ DT MT||Rs. 7,24,900||Rs. 6,51,051||Rs. 3,581||Rs. 15,077 onwards|
|XTA AT||Rs. 6,94,900||Rs. 6,26,476||Rs. 2,193||Rs. 27,116 onwards|
|XZA+ AT||Rs. 7,69,900||Rs. 7,01,090||Rs. 3,856||Rs. 15,271 onwards|
|XZA+ DT AT||Rs. 7,79,900||Rs. 7,09,070||Rs. 3,900||Rs. 15,302 onwards|
|XE CNG||Rs. 6,49,900||Rs. 6,17,405||Rs. 2,470||Rs. 15,160 onwards|
|XM CNG||Rs. 6,84,900||Rs. 6,50,655||Rs. 2,603||Rs. 15,290 onwards|
|XT CNG||Rs. 7,29,900||Rs. 6,93,405||Rs. 2,774||Rs. 15,456 onwards|
|XZ+ CNG||Rs. 8,04,900||Rs. 7,64,655||Rs. 3,059||Rs. 15,732 onwards|
|XZ+ DT CNG||Rs. 8,14,900||Rs. 7,74,155||Rs. 3,097||Rs. 15,769 onwards|
Disclaimer*: Tata Tiago car insurance price depends on multiple factors like type of coverage, types of add-ons, Insured Declared Value, NCB etc.
Features of Tata Tiago Car
The Tata Tiago is one of the most popular series in the hatchback segment. Tiago has much to offer, including its affordable price range, decent features, and good looks. Take a look at some interesting features of the Tata Tiago car:
- Tata Tiago is a 5-seater car with adjustable steering for a smooth grip and sporty driving experience.
- It has a smart glovebox for all weather conditions, especially in summer, to enjoy cool beverages on the move.
- Enjoy the best connectivity with 7" Touchscreen Infotainment with 8 speakers by Harman.
- For absolute safety, the car comes with dual airbags, ABD with EBD and CSC, along with a rearview camera.
- All-new black fabric comfortable seats give a premium look.
- Tata Tiago has a hyper-style wheel with solid steel rims that enables you to run even on rough roads.
- The car boasts a sporty design with a sculpted hood design and sleek tri-piano black front grilles.
- The car also comes with a rear wash wiper with a defogger for clear rear visibility during rainy days.
- Bright, focused front fog lights give you clear vision in dense fog or low visibility conditions.
Specifications of Tata Tiago
|Engine type||1.2L Revotron|
|Max power (Kw@rpm)||63@6000|
|Max torque (Nm@rpm)||113@3300|
|Fuel tank capacity (L)||35|
Tata Tiago Car Insurance Policy: Inclusions
Here are the inclusions of the Tata Tiago motor insurance policy-
- Damage to the car caused by a road accident or collision
- Loss to the car due to a fire accident., self-ignition or explosion.
- Damages to third party property, death or bodily injury to the third person due to the insured vehicle
- Damages to the car by natural disasters such as storms, cyclones, tides, hurricanes, earthquakes, typhoons, etc.
- Loss due to manmade acts such as vandalism, riots, etc.
- Total loss of the insured vehicle due to theft or burglary
- Damages to the insured four-wheeler while in transit via road, rail, water or air.
Tata Tiago Car Insurance Policy: Exclusions
There are some exclusions as well that are not covered under the Tata comprehensive insurance policy-
- Damages to the insured vehicle when driving without a valid driving license.
- Driving a car under the influence of alcohol or any intoxicating substances.
- Driving a car with an expired insurance policy
- Damages or loss due to mechanical or electrical failure of the car.
- Any damage made to the car due to reckless driving or improper handling.
- Regular wear and tear of the car.
- Any loss sustained by the insured car when used for commercial purposes.
- Any damages happened outside the geographic area stated in the policy.
Tata Tiago Car Insurance Policy: Add-Ons
Add-ons are additional covers which enhance the coverage of a standard car plan. With a comprehensive insurance plan, you can buy any add-ons by paying an extra premium.
Here are the add-ons that you can choose with your Tata car insurance policy:
- Zero Depreciation Cover
- Roadside Assistance Cover
- Alternative Vehicle Cover
- Consumables Cover
- Return to Invoice Cover
- Key Replacement Cover
- No Claim Bonus Cover
- Personal Belongings Cover
Explore add-ons for your car insurance
How to Buy/RenewTata Tiago Car Insurance?
To buy or renew a Tata Tiago car insurance policy, visit Policybazaar.com and follow the steps below:
- From the homepage, select the “Car Insurance” tab
- Enter your Tata Tiago car number for car insurance renewal. If you have a new car, select any of the other two options
- From the following few pages, select details like RTO, car’s make, model, variant, and registration year
- You will now be taken to Tata Tiago car insurance plans. Compare and choose the plan that suits your needs.
- From the “Add-ons and Accessories” dropdown, you can include desired add-ons to your comprehensive car policy.
- Next, click the payment button and complete the payment using any mode- UPI, debit/credit card, or net banking.
Finally, you will receive a receipt and tata motor insurance policy documents at your registered email id by the insurer.
Ans: You can easily renew your Tata Tiago insurance plan online from Policybazaar.com. Simply select “Car Insurance” from the homepage, and enter your car number and other details. Select your desired Tata Tiago insurance plan, and pay the final premium online. As soon as the payment is complete, the insurer will send your renewal policy to your email id.
Ans: To raise a Tata Tiago motor insurance claim, you will need the following documents:
- Car insurance papers
- Duly filled and signed claim form
- Valid driving license
- Copy of Car’s Registration Certificate
- Copy of Police FIR in case of total loss
- Repair Bills
- Estimates of repair
Ans: Tata Tiago does not have a sunroof option.
Ans: The Tata Tiago comes with a multi-functional steering wheel having all three controls-mobile phone, music, and cruise control.
Ans: A personal accident cover is compulsory for all car drivers in India. So, purchase it along with a comprehensive policy, and get coverage of up to Rs. 15 lakh.
Ans: No, you cannot buy add-on covers in a third-party insurance policy. Add-ons can only be purchased with a Tata comprehensive motor insurance policy.
Find similar car insurance quotes by body type
Car insurance articles
07 Dec 2023If you are planning to buy an SUV car, it is also essential that
05 Dec 2023Investing in a hatchback can be a great option if you are looking
29 Nov 2023Considering the population of rats in our country, it is common to
29 Sep 2023The concept of Own Damage(OD) is not a new one. For those of us
29 Sep 2023Filing a motor insurance claim can be a complex process, and
Explore more Tata models
- Tata Indica Car Insurance
- Tata Safari Storme Car Insurance
- Tata Safari Car Insurance
- Tata Vista Car Insurance
- Tata Nexon Car Insurance
- Tata Altroz Car Insurance
- Tata Harrier Car Insurance
- Tata Punch Car Insurance
- Tata Tigor Car Insurance
- Tata Indigo eCS Car Insurance
- Tata Tiago NRG Car Insurance
- Tata Hexa Car Insurance