Maruti Suzuki Swift Car Insurance Price
Take a look at the variants of the Maruti Suzuki Swift car with its ex-showroom prices and car insurance cost:
|Maruti Suzuki Swift Variants
|Ex-Showroom Prices||Insured Declared Value*
|Zero Depreciation Price*
|Estimated Maruti Swift Insurance Price*
(1 year OD+ 3 year TP)
|LXI||Rs. 5,99,450||Rs. 4,54,982||Rs. 2,502||Rs. 14,318 onwards|
|VXI||Rs. 6,95,000||Rs. 6,27,952||Rs. 3,454||Rs. 14,988 onwards|
|ZXI||Rs. 7,63,000||Rs. 6,04,098||Rs. 3,323||Rs. 14,895 onwards|
|ZXI+||Rs. 8,34,000||Rs. 6,92,552||Rs. 3,809||Rs.15,238 onwards|
|ZXI+ AMT||Rs. 8,89,000||Rs. 7,57,152||Rs. 4,164||Rs. 15,488 onwards|
|ZXI CNG||Rs. 8,53,000||Rs. 8,02,752||Rs. 4,415||Rs. 17,432 onwards|
*Disclaimer: The Maruti Swift insurance price may differ based on the car's age, RTO location, claim history, policy coverage type, etc.
Maruti Suzuki Swift Features
Known for its style and performance, the Maruti Suzuki Swift offers the following amazing features:
Interiors of Maruti Suzuki Swift
- The four-wheeler comes with an auto gear shift and push start-stop button.
- It also provides dual front airbags for the driver and co-driver.
- Maruti Swift is equipped with ABS with EBD and a brake assist system.
- It comes with a high-speed alert system and an automatic climate control system.
- It is also equipped with reverse parking sensors with a camera.
Exteriors of Maruti Suzuki Swift
- The exteriors of Swift come with a new dual-tone sporty design.
- The Sporty Cross Mesh Grille, with a bold chrome accent, makes the car look sleek and sporty.
- The car comes with precision-cut two-tone alloy wheels.
- The car is also equipped with LED projector headlamps, auto foldable ORVM, and LED rear combination lamps.
Specifications of Maruti Suzuki Swift
Below are the specifications of the Maruti Suzuki Swift car:
|Engine/ Displacement||1197 CC|
|Maximum Power||66kW @6000 rpm|
|Maximum Torque||113 Nm @4400 rpm|
|Fuel Variant||Petrol, CNG|
|Fuel Tank||37 L|
Maruti Swift Car Insurance Policy: Inclusions
A Maruti Swift insurance policy covers the following adversities:
- Any accidental property loss or bodily injuries/ disability/ death caused by the Swift car to third parties,
- Any loss or damages sustained by the Swift car due to theft, burglary or housebreaking
- Damages sustained by the insured car during air/ rail/ road/ waterways transit
- Losses arising out of natural calamities like earthquakes, landslides, floods, etc.
- Damages to the insured Swift car due to manmade disasters, including riots, vandalism, strikes, etc.
- Losses to the insured car due to fire or explosion are also covered under the Maruti car insurance policy.
Maruti Swift Car Insurance Policy: Exclusions
A Maruti Swift insurance policy does not provide coverage for the following:
- General wear and tear, depreciation of the Swift car
- Any loss or damage to the car due to war, invasion, nuclear warfare, etc.
- Mechanical or electrical breakdown of the Swift car
- Any loss or damages caused to the car outside India’s geographical limits
- Damages to the insured car when driven without a valid driving license
- Any loss or damages caused while using the car for racing, commercial or illegal purposes
- Driving the Maruti Swift car under the influence of drugs or alcohol is not covered.
Maruti Swift Car Insurance Policy: Add-Ons
Every Maruti Suzuki insurance policy provides a few add-on covers that help in enhancing the coverage of the standard car policy on payment of a higher premium.
Given below is the list of a few commonly available add-on covers under a Maruti Swift car insurance policy:
- Zero Depreciation Cover
- Return to Invoice
- Road Assistance Cover
- Engine & Gearbox Protector
- No Claim Bonus Protector
- Cost of Consumable Items
- Key & Lock Replacement Cover
Explore add-ons for your car insurance
How to Buy/Renew Maruti Swift Car Insurance Online?
The process to buy or renew car insurance online is very simple and convenient. Follow the steps given below to get a Maruti Swift insurance policy online:
- Visit the official website of Policybazaar Insurance Brokers Private Limited (Policybazaar.com)
- From the homepage, select the “Car Insurance” section
- Enter your Maruti Swift car number or proceed with another option if you own a brand-new car
- Select your car details, such as RTO, make, model, variant and registration year
- From the given Swift car insurance plans, choose the plan that suits you
- Select the add-ons of your choice
- Pay the final premium via the online payment mode
- Once the premium is paid, your Maruti Swift motor insurance policy will be issued.
Maruti Swift Car Insurance FAQs
Ans: You can buy three types of Maruti car insurance policy for your Swift car - liability-only policy, standalone own damage and Comprehensive policy. The liability-only policy covers third-party liabilities arising out of bodily injuries and property damages by your Swift car. The own-damage car insurance policy covers any own damage sustained by the insured car due to unforeseen incidents such as theft, fire, etc.
Q2. If my Swift car’s battery is dead, can I raise a claim under my Maruti vehicle insurance policy?
Ans: If your Swift car’s battery has discharged, you can claim it under your Maruti Suzuki insurance policy only if you have roadside assistance cover.
Ans: The Maruti Swift insurance price for your car is determined based on the following factors:
- The IDV of the car
- Make & model of the car
- Engine cubic capacity of the car
- Coverage type
- RTO of the car
- No Claim Bonus
- Claim history
- Discounts, etc.
Ans: You can get a discount on your Maruti Swift insurance policy if:
- You have a No Claim Bonus (NCB)
- You have an anti-theft device installed in your car
- You are a member of the Automobile Association of India
Ans: If you forget to renew your Maruti Swift insurance policy, you can be fined Rs. 2,000 and/ or up to three years of imprisonment if a cop catches you. Moreover, when you go to renew your policy after a break-in policy, your Swift car will be subject to inspection.
Find similar car insurance quotes by body type
Car insurance articles
05 Dec 2023Investing in a hatchback can be a great option if you are looking
29 Nov 2023Considering the population of rats in our country, it is common to
29 Sep 2023The concept of Own Damage(OD) is not a new one. For those of us
29 Sep 2023Filing a motor insurance claim can be a complex process, and
29 Sep 2023To continue receiving coverage benefits, it's necessary to renew
Explore more Maruti Suzuki models
- Maruti S Cross Car Insurance
- Maruti Alto 800 Car Insurance
- Maruti Alto K10 Car Insurance
- Maruti Celerio Car Insurance
- Maruti Ciaz Car Insurance
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire Car Insurance
- Maruti Suzuki Eeco Car Insurance
- Maruti Ertiga Car Insurance
- Maruti Suzuki Grand Vitara Car Insurance
- Maruti Gypsy Car Insurance
- Maruti Omni Car Insurance
- Maruti Ritz Car Insurance
- Maruti Stingray Car Insurance
- Maruti Swift Dzire Tour Car Insurance
- Maruti Wagonr Car Insurance
- Maruti Suzuki Brezza Car Insurance
- Maruti Suzuki Alto Car Insurance
- Maruti Suzuki Zen Estilo Car Insurance
- Maruti Suzuki Zen Car Insurance
- Maruti Suzuki XL6 Car Insurance
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno Car Insurance
- Maruti Suzuki S Presso Car Insurance
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Car Insurance