Maruti Suzuki Swift Car Insurance
Maruti Suzuki Swift is one of the successful hatchbacks ever been sold in India. The car was launched in the year 2005 and it has retained the tag of market leader since the first day. The prime reasons behind the success of the car are its design, efficiency and its maintenance. The car’s design received changes in the year 2011 which was again face lifted in the year 2014. Further, the car is embellished with latest technology with regards to its engineering and features.
The success mantra behind the Swift is its design which is unique among its peers. It has curvy and elegant body design making it one of the beautiful hatchbacks. The new Swift has extended dimensions which make it look bigger than its predecessor. The stylish front grill, chrome finished logo and fog lamps, large head lamps and side mirrors with integrated blinkers add attractiveness to the design of the vehicle. Further, coloured door handles, thin window glasses, mirror cowls, and alloy wheels adds to the aggressive nature of the car. The performance of the car is enhanced by its design and superior technology.
What to opt for
An individual owner of this car must opt for full insurance plan as it is latched with features in its design which will also ensure safe and relaxed drive. A full insurance plan provides for own vehicle damages, third party property and vehicle damages along with option to choose personal accident cover.
The interiors of the car are immediately noted as black finish and styling makes it more appealing. You will notice all black interiors along with black upholstery once you get inside the car. The car is spacious enough to cater to five passengers as there is enough leg room in the back row. The other features include digital trip meter, dashboard with cup holder, LCD display, chrome door handles, sun visor and stereo system.
What to opt for
The interiors of the car are technologically advanced which makes complete sense to opt for a comprehensive insurance plan in order to cover every risk.
Displacement 1248 cc
Maximum Power 75 ps @ 4000 rpm
Transmission 5 speed MT
- Maruti S Cross Car Insurance
- Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 Car Insurance
- Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 Car Insurance
- Maruti Suzuki Celerio Car Insurance
- Maruti Suzuki Ciaz Car Insurance
- Maruti Suzuki Dzire Car Insurance
- Maruti Suzuki Eeco Car Insurance
- Maruti Suzuki Ertiga Car Insurance
- Maruti Suzuki Grand Vitara Car Insurance
- Maruti Suzuki Gypsy Car Insurance
- Maruti Suzuki Omni Car Insurance
- Maruti Suzuki Ritz Car Insurance
- Maruti Suzuki Stingray Car Insurance
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire Tour Car Insurance
- Maruti Wagonr Car Insurance