Mahindra XUV300 Variants with Car Insurance Price
The following table represents Mahindra XUV300 variants with their car insurance prices:
|Mahindra XUV300 Variants
|Ex-Showroom Prices||Insured Declared Value*
|Zero Depreciation Price*
|Estimated Mahindra XUV300 Price*
(1 year OD + 3 year TP policy )
|W4||Rs. 8,65,000||Rs. 8,21,750||Rs. 3,698||Rs. 16,375 onwards|
|W4 Diesel||Rs. 10,19,999||Rs. 9,27,532||Rs. 4,888||Rs. 17,946 onwards|
|W6 Petrol MT||Rs. 9,99,996||Rs. 9,14,375||Rs. 4,115||Rs. 16,806 onwards|
|W6 Diesel||Rs. 10,99,000||Rs. 10,37,875||Rs. 5,470||Rs. 18,587 onwards|
|W8 Petrol MT||Rs. 11,49,000||Rs. 10,71,125||Rs. 4,820||Rs. 17,535 onwards|
|W8 Diesel||Rs. 12,99,000||Rs. 12,34,050||Rs. 4,051||Rs. 19,726 onwards|
|W8 (O) DT Petrol||Rs. 13,13,999||Rs. 12,48,299||Rs. 4,098||Rs. 19,809 onwards|
*Disclaimer: The car insurance quotes mentioned above may vary depending upon the car’s make, model, coverage opted, add-ons chosen and RTO. The Mahindra XUV car insurance prices are for a brand-new car for DL1 RTO.
Features of Mahindra XUV300 Car
Following are some of the salient features of the Mahindra XUV300:
- The Mahindra XUV300 features all-black interiors, giving sportiness and comfort to the car.
- The premium leatherette seats give the SUV cabin a luxurious feel
- With adjustable seat height, you can also move it across 6 directions, thus adding more comfort.
- The car comes with 60:40 split seats that offer a flexible boot space.
- The car's dashboard is studded with a black and beige colour with a black piano and a satin silver finish.
- The Mahindra XUV300 comes in 14 variants to choose from.
- The car comes with intelligent sensors that turn the headlights ON in low light.
- Adding to the pleasurable view, the SUV also comes with a sunroof.
- Some other exterior features of the car include front fog lamps, tail lamps, front bumper, front fender and more.
Specifications of Mahindra XUV300 Car
|Engine type||1.5 L Turbo Diesel Engine|
|Max power (kW@rpm)||81@5000|
|Max torque (Nm@rpm)||200@1500-3500|
|Fuel tank capacity (Litres)||42|
Mahindra XUV300 Car Insurance Policy: Inclusions
Mahindra XUV300 car insurance policy provides coverage against the following incidents to the policyholders:
- Damage caused to the insured vehicle due to man-made risks like strikes and riots
- Damage caused to the insured vehicle due to natural disasters such as cyclones, earthquakes, etc
- Total or partial loss of the insured vehicle due to theft
- Damage caused to a third-party car or its property by the insured vehicle
- Permanent disability, bodily injury or death caused to a third party due to the insured vehicle
- Losses sustained by the insured vehicle due to fire and explosion are also covered
Mahindra XUV300 Car Insurance Policy: Exclusions
Claims raised under the following circumstances are not covered under Mahindra car insurance, and your insurer will not provide any compensation for them:
- Driving without mandatory documents such as driving licence, PUC certificate, registration certificate
- Vehicle usage for commercial activities, including taxi services, speed tests, cargo bookings, etc.
- General wear and tear and regular depreciation of the vehicle
- Electrical or mechanical breakdown
- Vehicle usage for illegal activities
- Driving the car under the influence of drugs, alcohol, or other intoxicants
- Vehicular damage due to war or nuclear activities
- Accidental damage outside the specified geographical location
Mahindra XUV300 Car Insurance Policy: Add-Ons
You can also opt for add-on covers along with your existing Mahindra car insurance. These add-ons offer enhanced coverage along with standard protection provided by a comprehensive car insurance policy.
Following are the most commonly bought add-on covers available with the Mahindra XUV300 car insurance policy:
- Nil/Zero Depreciation Cover
- Engine And Gearbox Protection Cover
- Return to Invoice Cover
- Roadside Assistance Cover
- Consumables Cover
- Key Replacement Cover
- NCB Protect Cover
Explore add-ons for your car insurance
How to Buy/Renew Mahindra XUV300 Car Insurance Policy Online?
You can research, compare and buy or renew car insurance from the comfort of your home. Follow the below steps to buy Mahindra car insurance online from Policybazaar.com:
- Visit the official website of Policybazaar Insurance Brokers Private Limited and select “Car Insurance” from the homepage
- Enter your car number in the given form
- Proceed by providing additional details of the car, including its make, model, type of variant, location of registration, and year of registration.
- Provide your contact details in the registration form
- Choose your preferred policy plan along with additional covers
- Once done, make the premium payment online
- Once the purchase is successful, your new policy document will be shared by your insurer in the registered email ID.
Mahindra XUV300 Car Insurance FAQs
Q1. Is it mandatory to buy personal accident cover with Mahindra car insurance even if I have a third-party car policy?
Ans: Yes, irrespective of whether you have third-party car insurance or comprehensive car insurance, every owner-driver is mandatorily required to opt for personal accident cover along with their car insurance policy.
Ans: There are three significant types of motor insurance policies available in India – The first one is comprehensive car insurance that provides coverage for both third-party liabilities and own damage. The other one is third-party car insurance, which only provides coverage for third-party liabilities. You can also purchase a standalone own damage car insurance policy along with third party insurance if you also want to cover the car’s own damages.
Q3. Will I have to pay any type of depreciation after I opt for a zero depreciation add-on cover with Mahindra XUV300 car insurance?
Ans: No, you will not be required to pay for the depreciation charged on the car's damaged parts. However, you will still be required to pay for the cost of consumables used in the process of repairing the vehicle.
Ans: Yes. The cost of car insurance is affected by a lot of factors, including the number of add-on covers opted for, as an additional premium amount is charged by the insurer to provide additional coverage.
Find similar car insurance quotes by body type
Car insurance articles
29 Sep 2023The concept of Own Damage(OD) is not a new one. For those of us
29 Sep 2023Filing a motor insurance claim can be a complex process, and
29 Sep 2023To continue receiving coverage benefits, it's necessary to renew
20 Sep 2023Having third-party car insurance is mandatory as per the motor
13 Sep 2023When buying car insurance, it is essential to have a thorough
Explore more Mahindra models
- Mahindra Scorpio Car Insurance
- Mahindra Bolero Car Insurance
- Mahindra XUV700 Car Insurance
- Mahindra XUV500 Car Insurance
- Mahindra Thar Car Insurance
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT Car Insurance
- Mahindra Marazzo Car Insurance
- Mahindra Verito Car Insurance
- Mahindra Alturas G4 Car Insurance
- Mahindra Xylo Car Insurance
- Mahindra TUV Car Insurance