Mahindra Scorpio Car Insurance
Mahindra Scorpio was first launched in 2002. In 2006, came the second-gen Scorpio with a new makeover. It comes in different variants while S10 is the top model. The car is also designed for a four-wheel drive that comes with a low-ratio gearbox.
Check out the Features of Mahindra Scorpio
All features are designed to enhance your overall driving experience -
- The new Scorpio has plush faux leather interiors with classy and luxurious upholstery
- A fully automatic temperature control system
- Adjustable seat height for improved visibility, convenience, and a pleasurable drive
- Mobile phone holder slot
- New sunglass holder
- Electrically operated outside rear view mirror
- Rear ac vents
- Rear wash & wipe
- Rear demister
- Anti-pinch smart window
- New striking front grille with chrome inserts ensures that it makes a statement wherever you go
- Muscular alloy wheels make it a head-turner on the roads
- Tailgate is revamped to gain attention with an aero blade wiper and chrome applique
- Other cars will maintain a safe distance while you are driving Mahindra Scorpio that comes with red lens LED tail lamps to ensure your safety on roads
- Impressive turning radius to steer on the narrowest roads
Mahindra Scorpio Engine Specifications
|Engine||Powerful 120 BHP mHAWK engine|
|Cubic capacity||2179 cc|
|Max Power||103 kW (140 bhp) @3750 rpm|
|Max Torque||320 Nm @ 1500-2800 rpm|
|Suspension||Telescopic Shock Absorber, Hydraulic Double Acting|
|Fuel tank capacity||60L|
Mahindra Scorpio Car Insurance in India
You can simply buy Mahindra Scorpio Car Insurance from different car insurance providers like Reliance general insurance, Tata AIG car insurance, ICICI Lombard, and Bajaj Allianz, among others.
You can buy third-party car insurance -
- It will cover any loss or damage arising due to the death or bodily injury to a third party
- It will also cover loss or damage to a third-party property
Comprehensive Car Insurance -
It offers better peace of mind, as
- It will reimburse any loss or damage caused to your Scorpio due to an accident and natural disasters
- Includes fire and theft cover
- Cashless claim settlement at network garages
- Personal accident cover
- 24*7 Roadside Assistance
You can get additional benefits by paying extra premium on your existing car insurance policy –
- Zero Depreciation Cover
- Return to Invoice
- No Claim Bonus Retention Cover
- Engine Protection
- Accidental Cover For Passengers
- Key Replacement Cover etc.
- Coverage for Personal Belongings
Mahindra Scorpio Car Insurance Price
Mahindra Scorpio Car Insurance premium is calculated on the basis of –
- Car make and model – Example – Mahindra Scorpio S10
- Age of the car – 2 Years
- Insured Declared Value or IDV – Current value of the Mahindra Scorpio after deducting the depreciation value
- No-claim Bonus – All the non-claim free years during your policy period
- Safety Features like airbags, anti-theft devices etc.
- The City of Registration E.g. New Delhi, Mumbai etc.
- Type of Car Insurance Policy – Comprehensive Or Third-Party Cover
- Tax (CGST and SGST) - The taxes applicable to your premium amount
Mahindra Scorpio Car Insurance Renewal
If you want to renew your Mahindra Car Insurance, follow the below steps:
- Keeping in view your car insurance requirements a fair comparison, select the one that works just best for you
- Once you decide the provider, visit the website and click on the renewal option of your policy.
- Fill in the login credentials
- Update the application form, provide the expiring car insurance details and submit it online.
- Now, you can pay the car insurance premium for renewal through credit or debit card.
- The verification will be done by the car insurance company and an acknowledgement letter will be mailed to you.
Note: Please check the policy documents, terms and conditions before making the purchase.
Note: This is your car’s recommended IDV as per IRDAI’s depreciation guidelines.asdfsad However, insurance companies allow you to modify this IDV within a certain range (this range varies from insurer to insurer). Higher the IDV, higher the premium you pay.Read More