Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire Car Insurance
Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire is a popular subcompact sedan manufactured by Maruti Suzuki India. It was first introduced in the Indian market in 2008 as a variation of 2nd generation Maruti Swift car and went on to become one of the most sold cars in the country. The car is known for its fuel efficiency and smooth performance. In 2020, the fourth generation of the car has been launched by the company. If you are planning to buy the latest Maruti Suzuki Dzire car, you can check out its specifications, features, ex-showroom prices and Dzire insurance price for various models in this article.
Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire Features
The Maruti Suzuki Dzire car comes with the following attractive features:
- It comes with ABS with EBD as well as electronic stability program with hill-hold.
- It is equipped with reverse parking sensors.
- It comes with dual airbags and speed alert system.
- It provides steering-mounted control with cruise mode.
- It is equipped with the SmartPlay studio system.
- It also comes with pollen filter.
You might be interested in
Specifications of Maruti Suzuki Swift Suzuki Dzire
Check out the specifications of Maruti Suzuki Dzire in the table given below:
|Engine/ Displacement||1197 CC|
|Maximum Power||66 kW/ 6000 rpm|
|Maximum Torque||113 Nm/ 4400 rpm|
MT: 23.26 km/l
AMT: 24.12 km/l
Front: Mac Pherson Strut
Rear: Torsion Beam
|Transmission||5 MT/ 5 AMT|
|Emission Norm Compliance||BS-VI|
|Fuel Tank||37 L|
|Boot Space||378 L|
Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire Variants with Car Insurance Price
Take a look at the various Maruti Suzuki Dzire car variants along with their ex-showroom prices and car insurance cost:
|Maruti Suzuki Dzire Variants(2020 Registration)||Ex-Showroom Prices (in Rs)||Insured Declared Value*(IDV)||Zero Depreciation Price*(Add-On Cover)||Estimated Maruti Dzire Insurance Price*(Comprehensive Car Insurance)|
|Dzire LXI||Rs 5,89,000||Rs 5,28,444||Rs 2,114||Rs 13,003 onwards|
|Dzire VXI||Rs 6,79,000||Rs 6,16,550||Rs 2,466||Rs 13,582 onwards|
|Dzire VXI AGS||Rs 7,31,500||Rs 6,62,150||Rs 2,649||Rs 13,881 onwards|
|Dzire ZXI||Rs 7,48,000||Rs 4,80,168||Rs 2,401||Rs 13,475 onwards|
|Dzire ZXI AGS||Rs 8,00,500||Rs 7,30,550||Rs 2,922||Rs 14,330 onwards|
|Dzire ZXI+||Rs 8,28,000||Rs 7,71,400||Rs 3,086||Rs 14,599 onwards|
|Dzire ZXI+ AGS||Rs 8,80,500||Rs 8,17,000||Rs 3,268||Rs 14,898 onwards|
*Disclaimer: The Maruti Dzire insurance price has been estimated for brand new cars with third party cover for 3 years and own damage cover for 1 year. The Dzire insurance price can vary depending on the policy coverage, year of registration, claim history, etc.
Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire Car Insurance Policy Inclusions
The following coverage is available under a Maruti Dzire insurance policy:
- Third Party Liabilities - It covers any legal liabilities arising due to the Dzire car causing accidental:
- Property damage to third parties
- Bodily injuries to third parties
- Death or disability of third party person
- Own Damage Cover - It covers the cost of repairing or replacing the Dzire car in case it suffers from total loss or gets damaged due to:
- Natural disasters, such as floods, landslides, etc.
- Fire & explosion
- Manmade calamities, such as riots, vandalism, etc.
- Personal Accident Cover - It compensates the owner-driver of the Dzire car in case of accidental death or disability.
Add On Covers Under Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire Insurance Policy:
Maruti car insurance also offers a few add-on covers to enhance the protection of a Dzire car. However, these add-on covers need to purchased additionally on paying a higher premium amount. Take a look at some of the common add-on covers that you can buy with your Maruti Dzire insurance policy:
- Engine & Gearbox Protector
- Zero Depreciation Cover
- Passenger Cover
- Emergency Assistance Cover
- Cost of consumables Items
- Personal Belongings Cover
- Return to Invoice
- No Claim Bonus Protection
- Key Replacement Cover
- Loss of Use - Downtime Protection
Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire Car Insurance Policy Exclusions
A Dzire car is not covered from the following risks or situations under Maruti Suzuki insurance policy:
- Breakdown of Dzire car due to mechanical or electrical failure
- Depreciation on the car’s value
- Non-accidental damages to the Dzire car’s tyres
- Normal wear and tear of the car
- Loss or damages due to drunk driving the Dzire car
- Damages caused while using the car for non-authorized purposes, such as commercial use
- Driving the Dzire car without a valid driving license
- Loss or damages caused due to war or nuclear activity
- Damages caused while using the Dzire car for racing
- Damages caused outside the geographical borders of India
- Loss or damages when using the Dzire car for illegal purposes
How to Buy Maruti Suzuki Dzire Car Insurance Online?
The procedure to buy Maruti insurance online for a Dzire car is simple and convenient. All you need to do is follow the procedure given below to buy a Maruti Dzire insurance policy online:
- Visit the website offering Maruti Dzire insurance policy online, such as policybazaar.com
- Click on the icon for ‘Car Insurance’
- Fill in the registration number of your Dzire car
- If you choose to not enter the car number, provide other details related to your Dzire car, such as RTO, car model variant, year of registration, etc.
- Provide your personal contact details, including phone number and email id
- Choose the type of policy coverage
- Dzire insurance price for various motor insurers will be displayed
- Choose the policy of your choice and pay the Dzire insurance price online
- Your insurer will issue your Maruti Dzire insurance policy
How to Renew Maruti Suzuki Dzire Car Insurance?
All Maruti Dzire insurance policies come with validity and need to be renewed before expiry to avail continuous protection for the car. If your Dzire car insurance policy is about to get expire, follow the steps given below for Maruti insurance renewal online:
- Visit the website of your motor insurer or an insurance broker, such as policybazaar.com
- Go to the ‘Renewal’ option and choose motor insurance
- Enter the details of your previous policy, such as policy expiry date, claim history, etc.
- You may need to provide details of your Dzire car, such as year of registration, RTO, model variant, etc.
- Choose the coverage of your choice
- Pay the Dzire insurance price online
- Your Maruti Suzuki insurance policy will be renewed online
Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire Car Insurance FAQs
Ans: You can buy two types of Maruti Suzuki insurance for your Dzire car- third party insurance and comprehensive insurance. Third party insurance only covers your accidental third party liabilities arising out of causing property damages, death, disability or bodily injuries to third parties by your Maruti Suzuki Dzire car. Comprehensive insurance provides wider protection by covering third party liabilities, own damages cover as well as accidental death and disability of the car’s owner-driver.
Ans: Yes. It is mandatory for every car in India to be covered under a valid vehicle insurance policy that provides a minimum of third party cover. In case you drive your Dzire car without a valid motor insurance policy, it will be illegal under the Motor Vehicles Act, 1988.
Q3. Will my insurer cover engine damages of my Dzire car if it shut down after I tried to force start it while submerged in water?Ans: No. Your motor insurance company will not cover the damages sustained by the engine of your Dzire car after you tried to force start it while it was submerged in water. Even Engine & Gearbox Protector add-on cover will also not provide coverage for such damages.
Q4. If I make a claim in the second year of my Dzire car insurance policy, will my NCB get affected?Ans: Yes. As soon as you raise a car insurance claim with your insurer, your NCB or No Claim Bonus will restore to zero, irrespective of not making a claim previously.
Ans: The following factors determine the Dzire insurance price for your car:
- Type of policy coverage chosen
- IDV of your Dzire car
- Age of your car
- Engine CC of your Dzire car
- RTO of your car
- Claim history
- Applicable discounts, such as installed safety features
- Voluntary deductible
Q6. If my Maruti Dzire insurance policy has expired, will my car be inspected before policy renewal?Ans: Yes. Your Dzire car will be inspected by a surveyor sent by your motor insurance company if your previous Maruti car insurance policy has expired.
Ans: Yes. Your Maruti Dzire insurance policy is valid if it was issued online. Just make sure to purchase the policy from an IRDAI-registered insurance company or an insurance broker.
Note: This is your car’s recommended IDV as per IRDAI’s depreciation guidelines.asdfsad However, insurance companies allow you to modify this IDV within a certain range (this range varies from insurer to insurer). Higher the IDV, higher the premium you pay.
Car insurance articles
19 Jan 2022Planning to buy a Tata AIG car insurance policy but worried about...
19 Jan 2022Apart from being a mandatory purchase, a motor insurance policy is...
17 Jan 2022When it comes to choosing four-wheeler insurance, we blindly trust...
14 Jan 2022Car insurance is essential as it protects a car owner from...
11 Jan 2022Royal Sundaram Car Insurance claim process is quite simple and...