Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire Car Insurance Price
Take a look at the various Maruti Swift Dzire car variants along with their ex-showroom prices and car insurance cost:
|Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire Variants (2023 Registration)||Ex-Showroom Prices||Insured Declared Value*(IDV)||Zero Depreciation Price*(Add-On Cover)||Estimated Maruti Swift Dzire Insurance Price*( 3 TP + 1 OD Cover)|
|Dzire LXI||Rs. 5,11,000||Rs. 4,47,452||Rs. 2,461||Rs. 14,289|
|Dzire VXI||Rs. 6,79,000||Rs. 5,39,471||Rs. 2,967||Rs. 14,645|
|Dzire ZXI||Rs. 7,48,000||Rs. 6,71,759||Rs. 3,695||Rs. 15,158|
|Dzire ZXI+||Rs. 8,28,000||Rs. 7,50,502||Rs. 4,128||Rs. 15,463|
|Dzire ZXI+ AGS||Rs. 8,80,500||Rs. 7,95,152||Rs. 4,373||Rs. 15,636|
*Disclaimer: The Maruti Swift Dzire car insurance price can vary depending on the policy coverage, year of registration, IDV, claim history, etc.
Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire Features
Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire is a popular subcompact sedan manufactured by Maruti Suzuki India. It was first introduced in the Indian market in 2008 as a variation of the 2nd generation Maruti Swift car and became one of the country's most sold cars. The vehicle is known for its fuel efficiency and smooth performance. The Maruti SwiftDzire car comes with the following attractive features:
Interiors of Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire
- Maruti Swift Dzire comes with ABS with EBD and an electronic stability program.
- The car is also equipped with reverse parking sensors.
- It comes with dual airbags and a speed alert system.
- The Swift Dzire car is also equipped with the SmartPlay studio system.
Exteriors of Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire is available in 6 exciting colours.
- The car comes with a hill-hold assist feature that prevents it from rolling backwards on an inclined surface.
- The wheels of the Maruti Swift Dzire car are precision-cut alloy wheels.
- It also provides steering-mounted control with cruise mode.
Specifications of Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire
Check out the specifications of the Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire in the table given below:
|Engine/ Displacement (CC)||1197|
|Maximum Power kW/rpm||66/6000|
|Maximum Torque Nm/rpm||113/ 4400|
Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire Car Insurance: Inclusions
The following coverage is available under a Maruti Swift Dzire insurance policy:
- Legal liabilities include property damage to third parties, bodily injuries, and death or disability of a third person.
- Damages sustained by the insured Maruti Swift Dzire car due to natural disasters such as floods, hurricanes, landslides, etc.
- Losses arising out of fire, explosion or self-ignition
- Damages arising out of manmade calamities, such as riots, vandalism, etc.
- Partial or Total loss of the insured car due to theft or burglary
Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire Car Insurance: Exclusions
A Swift Dzire car is not covered from the following risks or situations under the Maruti car insurance policy:
- Breakdown of Dzire vehicle due to mechanical or electrical failure
- Depreciation and normal wear and tear on the car’s value
- Loss or damages caused to the insured four-wheeler due to drunk driving
- Damages caused while using the car for non-authorized purposes, such as commercial use
- Driving the insured car without a valid driving license
- Loss or damages caused due to war or nuclear activity
- Damages caused outside the geographical borders of India are not covered under the Maruti Swift Dzire four-wheeler insurance
You might be interested in
Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire Car Insurance: Add-Ons
Maruti car insurance also offers add-on covers to enhance the protection of a Swift Dzire car. However, these add-on covers need to be purchased by paying a higher premium.
Take a look at some of the common add-on covers that you can buy with your Maruti Swift Dzire insurance policy:
- Engine & Gearbox Protector
- Zero Depreciation Cover
- Emergency Assistance Cover
- Cost of Consumables Items
- Personal Belongings Cover
- Return to Invoice
- No Claim Bonus Protection
- Key Replacement Cover
Explore add-ons for your car insurance
How to Buy/Renew Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire Car Insurance Online?
The procedure to buy car insurance online for a Swift Dzire car is simple and convenient. All you need to do is follow the procedure given below:
- Select the “Car Insurance” option from the homepage of Policybazaar.com
- Enter your Maruti Swift Dzire car number or select “Brand New Car” if you have a new four-wheeler
- From the list of RTOs, choose your car’s RTO
- Select your car’s make, model, variant and registration year
- Fill up the registration form and proceed with car insurance quotes
- If its car insurance renewal, enter your previous policy expiry date and previous claim details
- From the given Maruti Swift Dzire motor insurance plans, choose the plan that suits your needs
- Select any add-on that you wish to include in your car policy
- Pay the final premium amount using online payment methods
- Once the premium is paid, your Maruti car insurance policy documents will be mailed to you.
Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire Car Insurance FAQs
Ans: You can buy three types of Maruti Suzuki car insurance plans for your Swift Dzire car- third-party insurance, standalone own damage cover and comprehensive insurance. Third party insurance only covers accidental third-party liabilities such as property damages, death, disability or bodily injuries to third parties by your car.
OD four-wheeler insurance offers coverage for any own damage sustained by the insured car due to accidents, calamities, strikes, riots, etc. It does not cover any third-party damages.
Comprehensive insurance provides wider protection by covering third party liabilities, own damages, and accidental death and disability of the car’s owner-driver.
Ans: Yes. Every car in India must be covered under a valid vehicle insurance policy that provides a minimum of third party cover. If you drive your Swift Dzire car without a valid motor insurance policy, it will be illegal under the Motor Vehicles Act of 1988.
Q3. If I make a claim in the second year of my Swift Dzire car insurance policy, will my NCB get affected?Ans: Yes. As soon as you raise a car insurance claim with your insurer, your NCB or No Claim Bonus will restore to zero, irrespective of not making a claim previously.
Ans: The following factors determine the Swift Dzire motor insurance price:
- Type of policy coverage chosen
- IDV of the car
- Age of your car
- Engine CC of your Dzire car
- RTO of your car
- Claim history
- Applicable discounts, such as installed safety features
- Voluntary deductible
Q5. If my Maruti Swift Dzire insurance policy has expired, will my car be inspected before policy renewal?Ans: Yes. Your Dzire car will be inspected by a surveyor sent by your motor insurance company if your previous Maruti car insurance policy has expired.
Ans: Yes. Your Maruti Swift Dzire insurance policy is valid if it was issued online. Just make sure to purchase the policy from an IRDAI-registered insurance company or an insurance broker like Policybazaar.com.
Find similar car insurance quotes by body type
Car insurance articles
07 Dec 2023If you are planning to buy an SUV car, it is also essential that
05 Dec 2023Investing in a hatchback can be a great option if you are looking
29 Nov 2023Considering the population of rats in our country, it is common to
29 Sep 2023The concept of Own Damage(OD) is not a new one. For those of us
29 Sep 2023Filing a motor insurance claim can be a complex process, and
Explore more Maruti Suzuki models
- Maruti S Cross Car Insurance
- Maruti Alto 800 Car Insurance
- Maruti Alto K10 Car Insurance
- Maruti Celerio Car Insurance
- Maruti Ciaz Car Insurance
- Maruti Suzuki Eeco Car Insurance
- Maruti Ertiga Car Insurance
- Maruti Suzuki Grand Vitara Car Insurance
- Maruti Gypsy Car Insurance
- Maruti Omni Car Insurance
- Maruti Ritz Car Insurance
- Maruti Stingray Car Insurance
- Maruti Swift Dzire Tour Car Insurance
- Maruti Swift Car Insurance
- Maruti Wagonr Car Insurance
- Maruti Suzuki Brezza Car Insurance
- Maruti Suzuki Alto Car Insurance
- Maruti Suzuki Zen Estilo Car Insurance
- Maruti Suzuki Zen Car Insurance
- Maruti Suzuki XL6 Car Insurance
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno Car Insurance
- Maruti Suzuki S Presso Car Insurance
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Car Insurance