Hyundai Creta Variants with Insurance Price
The following table shows different variants of the Hyundai Creta car, along with their motor insurance prices:
|Hyundai Creta Variants (2023 Registration)||Ex-showroom Prices||Insured Declared Value* (IDV)||Zero Depreciation* (Add-on Cover)||Estimated Hyundai Creta Insurance Price* (Bundled Policy)|
|E||Rs. 10,87,000||Rs. 10,27,235||Rs. 4,109||Rs. 16,536 onwards|
|EX||Rs. 11,81,200||Rs. 11,22,142||Rs. 6,172||Rs. 16,902 onwards|
|S||Rs. 13,05,899||Rs. 12,24,740||Rs. 4,899||Rs. 17,302 onwards|
|S+ Knight DT||Rs. 13,96,400||Rs. 13,26,582||Rs. 7,296||Rs. 17,694 onwards|
|SX Executive Trim(P)||Rs. 13,99,500||Rs. 13,26,580||Rs. 5,306||Rs. 17,697 onwards|
|SX||Rs. 14,81,100||Rs. 14,06,570||Rs. 5,626||Rs. 18,005 onwards|
|SX IVT||Rs. 16,32,800||Rs. 15,51,162||Rs. 8,531||Rs. 18,564 onwards|
|SX(O) Turbo DT||Rs. 18, 34,400||Rs. 17,02,305||Rs. 6,809||Rs. 19,152 onwards|
|DSL SX(O) AT||Rs. 19,00,299||Rs. 17,77,388||Rs. 4,443||Rs. 20,130 onwards|
|DSL SX(O) AT Knight||Rs. 19,20,199||Rs. 18,24,189||Rs. 7,297||Rs. 19,624 onwards|
|SX Executive Trim(D)||Rs. 15,43,300||Rs. 13,94,030||Rs. 5,576||Rs. 17,958 onwards|
*Disclaimer: The Hyundai Creta insurance price depends on multiple factors like make, model, variants, RTO, IDV, etc. The prices mentioned above are for DL1 RTO for a brand-new car.
Features of Hyundai Creta
Apart from an edgy and bold design, the Hyudai Creta offers multiple striking features, such as
- Hyundai has used black colour for the interior with light sage green colored inserts making the car look sporty from the inside.
- It has features like auto headlamps, auto wipers, navigation, climate control, rear AC vents, keyless entry, and push, stop and start buttons.
- The uplifted version of the car comes with a panoramic sunroof as well.
- It also has a big infotainment touchscreen that gives it a classy look.
- The car’s finish is top-notch, with all body panels tightly aligned and no gap standing out.
- The front part of the car is dominated by signature cascading grilles reflecting its charisma and build.
- To give a futuristic look, the car comes with Trio Beam LED Headlamps with crescent glow LED DRLs.
- The chrome door handles at the front, and rear end add to the sporty appeal of the vehicle.
- Other external features include a rear defogger and wiper, keeping the glass clean for enhanced visibility.
Hyundai Creta Car Specifications
|Engine type||1.5 l U2 CRDi|
|Max power (kW/rpm)||85@4000|
|Max torque (Nm@rpm)||250@1500|
|Transmission type||6- speed Manual 6- speed Automatic|
|Fuel tank capacity (L)||50|
Hyundai Creta Car Insurance Policy: Inclusions
Make sure to go through the inclusions of the Hyundai car insurance policy before purchasing it. Here are the perils covered under this insurance plan.
- Loss or damage caused due to natural calamities such as earthquakes, typhoons, floods, etc.
- Damages arising out of manmade acts like riots, strikes, etc.
- The total loss caused to the insured four-wheeler due to theft.
- Total loss due to fire accident, explosion, accident
- In transit, damages sustained by the insured four-wheeler
- Third-Party liabilities such as third-party death or property damage are also covered.
Hyundai Creta Car Insurance Policy: Exclusions
Make sure to go through the exclusions of the Hyundai Creta car insurance policy before purchasing it. Here are the perils that are not covered under this insurance plan.
- General wear & tear, depreciation of Hyundai Creta car
- Loss or damage caused if the car is used as a taxi or goods carrier.
- Damages sustained by the insured car if the driver is found driving the car under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Damages to the insured vehicle when the driver was not carrying a valid driving license
- Claims can not be raised if the car is being used in illegal activity.
- Losses caused while carrying any nuclear weapons.
Hyundai Creta Car Insurance Policy: Add-Ons
You can purchase different add-ons provided by the insurer to enhance your coverage if you are unsatisfied with the existing coverage. Here is a list of add-ons provided by insurers.
- Key Replacement Cover
- Roadside Assistance Cover
- Engine Protection Cover
- NCB Protect Cover
- Consumables Cover
- Zero Depreciation Cover
Explore add-ons for your car insurance
How To Buy/Renew Hyundai Creta Car Insurance?
Purchasing car insurance online is a simple process. Here is how to buy or renew Hyundai car insurance from Policybazaar Insurance Brokers Private Limited:
- Select the “Car Insurance” option from Policybazaar.com
- Enter your car number for car insurance renewal. For a brand-new car, you can select the other option
- Now, it will ask you to fill in the RTO, make, model, fuel type, and year of registration.
- Fill in your contact details, such as your mobile number and email ID.
- Now, you can look for the insurance plan of your choice.
- You can also compare different plans to make the right choice per your requirement and budget.
- You can also select add-ons to enhance the coverage.
- Once you are done with it, you can make the payment online.
- You can pay online using UPI, net banking and debit/credit card.
- Once the payment is complete, the insurance company will send you the policy documents in a few days to your registered email ID.
Hyundai Creta Insurance: FAQs
Ans: You can purchase a Hyundai Creta insurance plan online and offline. If you want to purchase the policy online, then you can simply visit the official website of Policybazaar Insurance Brokers Private Limited; otherwise, you can visit the insurer’s office to purchase the insurance plan offline or ask them to send an insurance agent to give you the details related to the plan.
Ans: Yes, it is possible to make the payment through UPI while purchasing or renewing the insurance plan online.
Ans: No, you cannot purchase a rider at any time during the policy tenure. You can only purchase an add-on while purchasing the insurance plan or renewing it. You will have to pay an extra amount that will be added to your premium amount.
Ans: Yes, you can transfer your existing No Claim Bonus to your new car at the time of purchase. Moreover, you can also transfer your NCB if you change your insurer.
Find similar car insurance quotes by body type
Car insurance articles
07 Dec 2023If you are planning to buy an SUV car, it is also essential that
05 Dec 2023Investing in a hatchback can be a great option if you are looking
29 Nov 2023Considering the population of rats in our country, it is common to
29 Sep 2023The concept of Own Damage(OD) is not a new one. For those of us
29 Sep 2023Filing a motor insurance claim can be a complex process, and
Explore more Hyundai models
- Hyundai Elantra Car Insurance
- Hyundai Elite I20 Car Insurance
- Hyundai Eon Car Insurance
- Hyundai Grand I10 Car Insurance
- Hyundai I10 Car Insurance
- Hyundai I20 Active Car Insurance
- Hyundai Santa Fe Car Insurance
- Hyundai Verna 4s Car Insurance
- Hyundai Xcent Car Insurance
- Hyundai Santro Xing Car Insurance
- Hyundai Santro Car Insurance
- Hyundai Venue Car Insurance
- Hyundai Kona Car Insurance
- Hyundai i20 N Line Car Insurance
- Hyundai Alcazar Car Insurance
- Hyundai Aura Car Insurance
- Hyundai Tucson Car Insurance
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Car Insurance
- Hyundai Verna Car Insurance
- Hyundai i20 Car Insurance