Maruti Wagon R Car Insurance Price
The table below represents various models along with the Maruti Wagon R insurance price:
|Maruti Wagon R Variants
|Insured Declared Value*
|Zero Depreciation Price*
|Estimated Maruti Wagon R Insurance Price*
(1+3 Bundled policy)
|Rs. 9,248 onwards
|Rs. 10,353 onwards
|Rs. 9,222 onwards
|Rs. 11,481 onwards
|Rs. 9,250 onwards
|Rs. 14,476 onwards
|Rs. 14,513 onwards
|Rs. 14,649 onwards
|ZXI+ AGS 1.2L
|Rs. 15,182 onwards
*Disclaimer: The Maruti Wagon R insurance price may differ as per the RTO, age of the car, claim history, type of coverage, etc.
Maruti Wagon R Features
Maruti Suzuki Wagon R was first launched in 1999 and went on to become one of the most popular cars in India. It is a preferred family car available for a pocket-friendly price. The car comes with the following attractive features:
Interiors of Maruti Wagon R
- The Wagon R car is fitted with an Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS) with EBD.
- It comes with dual front airbags for the driver and the co-driver.
- It is equipped with a speed alert system and rear parking sensors.
- For safety, the car comes with a seatbelt reminder, rear parking sensors, central locking, and a childproof rear door lock.
- It is equipped with Smartplay Studio System and Dock System.
Exteriors of Maruti Wagon R
- The car features 9 colour variants and a robust design with a wide stance.
- The roof design of the new Wagon R is a sporty floating design.
- The car is equipped with dynamic alloy wheels.
- Adding to the uniqueness, the car also comes with electrical retractable ORVMs and dual split headlamps.
Specifications of Maruti Wagon R
Take a look at the specifications of the Maruti Wagon R car:
|Engine Displacement (CC)
Maruti Wagon R Car Insurance Policy: Inclusions
The Maruti Wagon R motor insurance policy provides the following coverage:
- Third-party liabilities of the policyholder, such as death, injuries to the third person or damages to their property by the Wagon R car
- Damages to the insured four-wheeler due to natural disasters like hurricanes, floods, earthquakes, cyclones, etc.
- Losses arising out of the fire, self-ignition or explosion of the insured Wagon R car.
- Losses to the insured Wagon R due to theft or burglary
- Damages sustained by the insured car while it was in transit via road, water, air or rail.
Maruti Wagon R Car Insurance Policy: Exclusions
The following situations are not covered under a Wagon R insurance policy:
- Electrical or mechanical breakdown of the Maruti Wagon R.
- Any loss or damages to the insured car in a nuclear war and related perils
- Normal wear and tear or depreciation of the car
- Damages to the insured car when driving without a valid driving license
- Loss or damages to the Wagon R car while using it for illegal purposes, such as racing, etc.
- Losses to the insured vehicle when driving the car in a drunken state
- Any loss or damage to the Wagon R car while using it for commercial purposes
Maruti Wagon R Car Insurance Policy Add-Ons
A Maruti car insurance policy comes with certain add-on covers that can be purchased to expand the coverage. Here are some of the commonly available add-on covers under a Maruti Suzuki insurance policy:
- No Claim Bonus Protection
- Return to Invoice Cover
- Zero Depreciation Cover
- Engine Protection Cover
- Consumables Cover
- Roadside Assistance Cover
- Key Replacement Cover
- Tyre Protect Cover
Explore add-ons for your car insurance
How to Buy/Renew Maruti Wagon R Car Insurance Online?
Buying or renewing Maruti car insurance online insurance policy is quite easy. Take a look at the steps to buy a Maruti Wagon R insurance policy below:
- Visit the official website of Policybazaar Insurance Brokers Private Limited
- Click on the ‘Car Insurance’ icon on the homepage
- Enter the Wagon R car number or proceed without entering the car number
- Choose the details related to the Wagon R car, including the RTO, model variant, fuel type, registration year, etc.
- Enter the contact details of the car owner, including phone number, email id and name
- If its car insurance renewal, select previous policy expiry and claim details
- Maruti Wagon R insurance prices for various plans will be displayed. Select the most suitable plan and pay its premium online
- After the payment, your Maruti Wagon R motor insurance policy will be mailed to you.
Maruti Wagon R Car Insurance FAQs
Ans: Maruti Wagon R motor insurance policy can be downloaded from the insurer’s website or from Policybazaar.com. Simply log in to your Policybazaar dashboard, and download a policy copy from the “Policies” section.
Ans: You can lower your Maruti Wagon R insurance price with the help of the following:
- No Claim Bonus (NCB) - If you do not raise a claim in the previous policy year, your insurer will grant you NCB that can be used to lower your premium. You can reduce 20% to up to 50% of your Maruti Wagon R insurance renewal premium with the help of NCB.
- Safety Devices - Install safety devices approved by ARAI in your Wagon R car to reduce your own damage premium.
- AAI Membership - You can reduce your car insurance premium if you have a membership of the Automobile Association of India.
Ans: Almost all car insurance companies provide cashless claim facilities under their car insurance plans. However, you can raise a cashless claim on your Maruti car insurance policy if you send your Wagon R car for repairs to a network garage of your insurer. If you don’t, you will be able to raise only a reimbursement claim with your insurance provider.
Q4: Can I transfer the add-on covers under my Wagon R car insurance while transferring the ownership of the car?
Ans: No. You cannot transfer the add-on covers of your Maruti Suzuki insurance policy while transferring the ownership of the car.
Ans: Yes. You can raise a claim for accidental leakage of lubricant oil from your car’s engine as long as it is not a result of normal wear and tear of the car.
Ans: Follow these steps to raise a claim under Maruti Wagon R car insurance:
- Inform the insurer about damages sustained by the insured Wagon R
- The insurer will then register a claim and send a surveyor to examine the damages
- Submit the required documents to the surveyor for claim verification
- The insured vehicle will then be sent to the network garage for repairs
- Once the repairs are complete, the insurer will directly settle the claim with the authorised garage.
Find similar car insurance quotes by body type
Car Insurance By Manufacturers
Car insurance articles
22 Feb 2024In layman's terms, the IDV full form is the Insured Declared Value
31 Jan 2024Investing in a full-coverage car insurance policy is essential for
29 Jan 2024No Claim Bonus (NCB) is a reward given by an insurer to a
17 Jan 2024Buying their first car is no less than a milestone unlocked for
12 Dec 2023The type of four-wheeler you purchase also impacts its insurance
Explore more Maruti Suzuki models
- Maruti S Cross Car Insurance
- Maruti Alto 800 Car Insurance
- Maruti Alto K10 Car Insurance
- Maruti Celerio Car Insurance
- Maruti Ciaz Car Insurance
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire Car Insurance
- Maruti Suzuki Eeco Car Insurance
- Maruti Ertiga Car Insurance
- Maruti Suzuki Grand Vitara Car Insurance
- Maruti Gypsy Car Insurance
- Maruti Omni Car Insurance
- Maruti Ritz Car Insurance
- Maruti Stingray Car Insurance
- Maruti Swift Dzire Tour Car Insurance
- Maruti Swift Car Insurance
- Maruti Suzuki Brezza Car Insurance
- Maruti Suzuki Alto Car Insurance
- Maruti Suzuki Zen Estilo Car Insurance
- Maruti Suzuki Zen Car Insurance
- Maruti Suzuki XL6 Car Insurance
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno Car Insurance
- Maruti Suzuki S Presso Car Insurance
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Car Insurance