Maruti Wagonr Car Insurance
Maruti Suzuki WagonR was launched in the year 1999 as a car that is compact in design and suitable for metros where parking is an issue. The car has gone under several upgrades and cosmetic changes for all these years, latest version being WagonR Avance. The car is based on Lxi and Lxi CNG variants of the automobile yet embellished with new features like 2 din stereo with Bluetooth, dual tone dashboard, beige inserts and rear seat power windows.
Maruti Suzuki WagonR underwent upgrades in the year 2003 and 2006 and has served Indian market for all of these years. The car is known for its features and performance, stylish and compact looks which has proven as a key of success for the car.in
- The exterior of the car is dominated by newly designed front bumper and chrome finished front grill.
- It has unique blue lens as a part of head lamps and a sporty fog lamp.
- A wide windscreen that is made of tinted glass.
- The wheel arches are neatly carved while it has alloys as well.
- The tail lamp gets a crystal effect while this edition has a chrome engraved celebration plate as well.
What insurnace plan should you opt for?
With new attractive design and new exteriors, one must go for a comprehensive insurance plan for your Maruti Car in order to cover every risk ensuring peace of mind for the car owner as well.
- It has dual tone interiors with blue and black as colour scheme
- Instrument panel is neatly designed built with keeping ergonomics in mind
- Other attractive features include Eagle wings audio system
- Storage space is ensured as rear seats can be folded
What to opt for?
As WagonR targets middle class, it does not boosts of any advancement in technology due to which personal accident coverage can be bought.
- Displacement: 998 cc
- Max power: 68@6200 for petrol, 59@6200 for CNG
- Transmission: 5 speed MT
Note: This is your car’s recommended IDV as per IRDAI’s depreciation guidelines.asdfsad However, insurance companies allow you to modify this IDV within a certain range (this range varies from insurer to insurer). Higher the IDV, higher the premium you pay.Read More