Honda City Variants with Car Insurance Price
Find below the different variants of Honda City 5th Gen and their motor insurance prices:
|Honda City Variants
|Ex-Showroom Prices||Insured Declared Value* (IDV)||Zero Depreciation Price* (Add-On Cover)||Estimated Honda City Insurance Price* (3 TP+ 1 OD car insurance)|
|SV||Rs. 11,63,000||Rs. 11,04,850||Rs. 3,627||Rs. 23,255 onwards|
|V||Rs. 12,45,000||Rs. 11,59,263||Rs. 3,806||Rs. 23,783 onwards|
|VX||Rs. 13,57,000||Rs. 12,89,150||Rs. 3,223||Rs. 21,853 onwards|
|ZX||Rs. 14,80,000||Rs. 14,06,000||Rs. 3,515||Rs. 22,694 onwards|
|V CVT||Rs. 13,76,000||Rs. 13,07,200||Rs. 3,268||Rs. 21,983 onwards|
|VX CVT||Rs. 14,82,000||Rs. 14,07,900||Rs. 3,520||Rs. 22,708 onwards|
|ZX||Rs. 16,05,000||Rs. 15,24,750||Rs. 4,517||Rs. 27,120 onwards|
*Disclaimer: The Honda City car insurance prices for different variants may vary per the RTO, make, claim history, coverage type, etc. The quotes mentioned above are for a 2023 car registered under DL1 RTO.
Features of Honda City Car
The Honda City car is an amalgamation of excellent performance, style, and comfort. It is known for its spacious interiors, stylish design, and impressive performance. Here are some exciting features of the car:
- The interiors of the New Honda City 5th Gen come with a contemporary seat design with premium leather upholstery.
- The New Honda City 5th Gen is also Indias first connected car with the Alexa remote capability.
- It also offers rear armrest cup holders and a front centre armrest with storage for enhanced comfort.
- When it comes to safety, the car comes with impact-mitigating headrests, a lane watch camera, an emergency stop signal, and 6 airbags.
- Some other interior features include an inside rearview mirror, dual horn, high-speed alert, rear parking sensors, and more.
- The exterior features of Honda City 5th Gen are striking, with dual barrel halogen headlamps and integrated Z-shaped 3D wrap-around LED lamps.
- The wheels of the car are diamond-cut and dual-tone R16 alloy wheels.
- Adding to its beauty, the Honda City also comes with a signature front chrome grille and rear bumper design.
- The unique and long-lasting shark fin antenna on the exterior also gives the car a more classic look.
Specifications of Honda City
|Engine type||i-VTEC DOHC with VTC|
|Engine displacement in CC||1498|
|Maximum power (kW@rpm)||89@6,600|
|Maximum torque (Nm@rpm)||145@4,300|
|Fuel tank capacity||40 litres|
Honda City Car Insurance Policy: Inclusions
A Honda car insurance policy provides coverage against the following damages:
- Coverage against damages due to riots, strikes, and other malicious activity like terrorist acts is provided under the motor insurance policy.
- It also covers the loss of the car due to theft, housebreaking, or burglary.
- Damages sustained by the insured car due to earthquakes, hurricanes, storms, and other natural disasters are also covered.
- Damages to the insured car while in transit via railways, roads, airways, or waterways are also included in the Honda City insurance policy.
- Any third-party property damage or death and injury of a third party due to an accident caused by the insured car is also covered.
- Accidental damages to the insured car are also included.
Honda City Car Insurance Policy: Exclusions
There are certain damages that are not covered under a Honda City four-wheeler insurance policy. These damages are:
- Loss or damages sustained by the insured car due to ageing, wear and tear are excluded.
- Any mechanical or electrical breakdown of the car is not covered.
- Damages caused while driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs are also excluded from the motor policy.
- Damages sustained by the insured car when the driver was driving without a valid driving license are not covered.
- Any consequential loss or damage to the insured car is not covered.
- Losses or damages outside the geographical location mentioned in the policy document are also excluded.
Honda City Car Insurance Policy: Add-ons
You can also purchase additional covers to increase the coverage of the Honda City 5th Gen motor insurance policy. These add-ons can be purchased by paying an extra premium amount in addition to your existing four-wheeler insurance premium.
- Zero Depreciation Cover
- Tyre Protect Cover
- Roadside Assistance Cover
- Return to Invoice Cover
- Daily Allowance Cover
- Personal Belongings Cover
- No Claim Bonus Protect Cover
- Engine Protect Cover
- Key Replacement Cover
Explore add-ons for your car insurance
How to Buy/Renew Honda City Car Insurance Online?
Purchasing a motor insurance policy for your Honda City car is a simple process. All you need to do is visit Policybazaar.com and follow the below-mentioned steps:
- From the homepage, select the Car Insurance
- Select the Proceed without a car number or the Brand New Car option or enter your car number for car insurance renewal.
- Select the RTO, car model, variant, fuel type, and registration year of your car.
- Proceed with View Prices once you have filled in the given form
- From the given list of various motor insurance plans, select the desired one for your Honda City car. You can also select add-on covers that you want to buy.
- After filling out the given proposal form, proceed with the option of Summary and Payment.
- Pay the Honda City insurance price via the desired payment method
- Once the payment is complete, your Honda City insurance policy documents will be sent to your email ID.
Ans: You can visit insurance broker platforms like Policybazaar.com and purchase the right plan for your Honda City car by comparing car insurance plans from multiple companies.
Ans: No, you will not require any document to renew the motor insurance policy for your Honda City car online. All you need is your car number and basic details about your previous policy.
Ans: You can calculate the insurance premium for your Honda City car by using a car insurance premium calculator on Policybazaar.com. A car insurance premium calculator helps you to determine the estimated premium and IDV of your car before purchasing so that you can find the most suitable four-wheeler insurance policy.
Ans: Yes, you can make a claim under the Honda City motor insurance policy more than once in a policy year. Generally, there is no limit to the number of claims you can make in a year, but it can nullify your NCB if you do so.
Ans: Yes, you need to have a copy of a Police FIR to make theft or third-party claims under the Honda City four-wheeler insurance policy. Otherwise, the insurer may reject your claim.
Find similar car insurance quotes by body type
Car insurance articles
29 Sep 2023The concept of Own Damage(OD) is not a new one. For those of us
29 Sep 2023Filing a motor insurance claim can be a complex process, and
29 Sep 2023To continue receiving coverage benefits, it's necessary to renew
20 Sep 2023Having third-party car insurance is mandatory as per the motor
13 Sep 2023When buying car insurance, it is essential to have a thorough