TATA AIG Second Hand Car Insurance Policy
Tata AIG Second Hand Car Insurance offers Motor Insurance policies provide the added protection to your prized possession- Your vehicle.
- The vehicle is insured against any damages due to fire, explosion self-ignition or lightning; burglary, housebreaking or theft; riot and strike; earthquake (Fire and Shock Damage); flood, typhoon, hurricane, storm, tempest, inundation, cyclone, hailstorm, frost; terrorist activity; landslide, rockslide.
- Comprehensive Value Added Car Insurance
- Extra protection through new and unique Add on covers.
- Vehicle is repaired at any of the company’s authorized Garage/Authorised workshop/Authorised service station.
Details About Premium
Premium is as per the make of car and as selected by you. A vehicle inspection may also required by the insurer.
Grace period: 30 days for renewing the Policy. However, coverage would not be available for the period for which no premium has been received.
Policy termination: 3 months prior to the expiry of the policy
Renewal: The renewal of policy is done within 90 days of expiry of the policy.
For all rubber/nylon/plastic parts, tyres and tubes, batteries and air bags
For fibre glass components
For all parts made of glass
Age of vehicle depreciation
(from-1 month to 10years)
Rate of Depreciation for painting
- Only claiming for windscreen or any other glass damage
- Vehicle is not repaired at our Authorised Garage/Authorised workshop/Authorised service station.
- Time taken for repair is in respect of damages not admissible as per policy wordings.
Documents Required To Buy The Policy
- Application form/ proposal form
- Valid address Proof
- Vehicle inspection (in some cases)
- Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance
- Bharti AXA Car Insurance
- Care Health Insurance
- Care Travel Insurance
- Chola MS Car Insurance
- Digit Car Insurance
- Edelweiss Car Insurance
- Future Generali Car Insurance
- HDFC Ergo Car Insurance
- IFFCO Tokio Car Insurance
- Kotak Mahindra Car Insurance
- Liberty Car Insurance
- National Car Insurance
- New India Assurance Car Insurance
- Oriental Car Insurance
- Raheja QBE Car Insurance
- Reliance General Car Insurance
- Royal Sundaram Car Insurance
- SBI Car Insurance
- Shriram Car Insurance
- Tata AIG Car Insurance
- United India Car Insurance
- Universal Sompo Car Insurance
- Universal Sompo Goods Carrying Vehicle
- Universal Sompo Passenger Carrying Vehicles
- Why Shouldn’t You Use Fancy Number Plate for Your Car?
- Why Should You Cancel Your RC After Scrapping Your Car?
- Is It Beneficial to Stay With the Same Car Insurance Company?
- 5 Crucial Facts about Voluntary Deductible That Every Car Owner Should Know
- 5 Reasons Why Buying the Lowest-Priced Car Insurance May Not Be a Good Idea
- Essential Documents to Carry While Going for a Long Drive/ Road Trip
- Savings Calculator
- Income Tax Calculator
- Human Life Value Calculator
- Pension Calculator
- Health Insurance Premium Calculator
- Car Insurance Calculator
- Bike Insurance Calculator
- SIP Calculator
- Life Insurance Calculator
- Term Insurance Calculator
- ULIP Calculator
- Premium Calculator
- FD Calculator
- Investment Calculator
- Travel Insurance Calculator