Star Health and Allied Insurance Company Ltd - Star Health
Star Health and Allied Insurance Company Limited (Star Health) has started its operations in the year 2006 and now has a capital base of Rs.549 crores. V Jagannathan is the Chairman and Managing Director of Star Health & Allied Insurance Company.
It is the first insurance company to launch a specialty policy for people suffering from cardiac ailments. It has been adjudged the winner at the BFSI Leadership Summit Award under the nomination category 'Best Claim Settlement process' in 2015. In 2014, the company has been adjudged the winner of "Most Promising Health Insurance company of 2014" award instituted by Worldwide Achievers.
Star health is a pioneering brand in health insurance. The array of products that it has put up in market is truly, promising. Innovative and customized products is their key strength.
- Star Care Insurance Policy
- Star Comprehensive Insurance Policy
- Family Health Optima Insurance Plan
- Mediclassic Insurance Policy (Individual)
- Senior Citizens Red Carpet Health Insurance Policy
- Super Surplus Insurance Policy
- Star Health Gain Insurance Policy
- Star Criticare Plus Insurance Policy
- Star Cardiac Care Insurance Policy
- Star Unique Health Insurance Policy
- Star Wedding Gift Insurance
- Diabetes Safe Insurance Policy
- Star Family Delite Insurance Policy
- Star Netplus
Travel abroad is fun but comes with its share of hazards. Some common things that happen during travelling are loss of passport, baggage theft or in worst case scenario your health takes a beating. Imagine being stranded in a foreign country and no one to fall back on! It certainly makes your situation messy and adds to the woes. That’s why buying a Star Health Travel Insurance plan is a good idea before travelling abroad, let the policy worry about these situations as you embark on your dream vacation.
Star Health plans give you the benefit of traveling with confidence either abroad or domestic thereby ensuring you a complete hassle free travel with peace of mind.
- Star Travel Protect Insurance Policy
- Star Family Travel Protect Insurance Policy
- Star Student Travel Protect Insurance Policy
- Star Corporate Travel Protect Insurance Policy
A personal accident policy is essential for us to have. It gives us an all-round comprehensive cover in case of death or disability. It ensures that no matter what, you or your family will not be stranded and your financial capability shall not be compromised.
It is advisable to compare all Star Health insurance plans from other General insurance companies in India to choose the best health insurance plan that suits you the most.
Star Health Distribution Network:
Star Health & Allied Insurance Company provides for its customers easy channels of access to its products through its 24x7 call center and a transactional website.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Agriculture Insurance Company (General Insurance)
- Apollo Munich General Insurance
- Bajaj Allianz General
- Bharti AXA General
- Cholamandalam MS General
- Cigna TTK Health (General Insurance))
- Export Credit Guarantee Corporation of India (General Insurance)
- Future Generali General
- Future Generali Life Insurance
- HDFC Ergo General
- ICICI Lombard General
- IFFCO Tokio General
- L&T General
- Liberty Videocon General Insurance
- Magma HDI General
- Max Bupa Health General
- Oriental General Insurance
- Raheja QBE General
- Reliance General
- SBI General
- Shriram General
- Tata AIG General
- Universal Sompo General
- What is Roadside Assistance in Car Insurance?
- The new Generation Health Insurance Policies with Guaranteed Renewability for Life Benefit
- The concept of co-pay and voluntary deductions in health insurance
- How to get the best deals on travel insurance?
- 10 Must Knows of Car Insurance Renewals
- A Short Guide To Life Insurance For Smokers
- Insurance Plans for Senior Citizens
- 7 Excuses For Not Exercising
- Zone-based health insurance - Demystified
- Questions To Ask Before You Commit To An Attractive Car Insurance Deal