When it comes to standalone dental insurance plans in India, there aren’t that many options to choose many options then worry not. In this page we are going to give you a brief of different health insurance plans provided by Star Health and Allied Insurance Company.
*All savings are provided by the insurer as per the IRDAI approved insurance plan. Standard T&C Apply
*Tax benefit is subject to changes in tax laws. Standard T&C Apply
My name is
My number is
My name is
My number is
City Living in
Do you have an existing illness or medical history?
This helps us find plans that cover your condition and avoid claim rejection
What is your existing illness?
Select all that apply
When did you recover from Covid-19?
Some plans are available only after a certain time
1. Star Family Health Optima Insurance Plan- The plan offers extensive coverage to the whole family and the sum insured limit is Rs. 25 lakh. The policy covers assisted reproductive treatment, new-born baby expenses, donor expense cover, and domiciliary treatment. 20% co-pay applies to all the claims for claimants above the age of 60 years.
2. Star Senior Citizens Red Carpet Insurance Plan- This plan is for senior citizens aged between 60 years and 75 years and the sum insured limit is up to Rs 10 lakh. No pre-insurance medical test is required and pre-existing diseases are covered from the 2nd year onwards.
3. Star Comprehensive Insurance Plan- There is no capping on the room rent as well as the cost of treatment. The policy covers bariatric surgical procedures along with the complications. Air ambulance assistance is provided and it also covers the second opinion.
4. Star Health Gain Insurance Plan- The age criterion to buy this plan is from 91 days to 65 years. It offers coverage to you and your family including dependent children and spouse.
5. Young Star Insurance Policy- In addition to the hospitalization bills, you can get paid for e-medical opinion, health check-ups, maternity expenses, and pre-existing diseases after the completion of the waiting period of 12 months.
6. Star Novel Coronavirus (nCoV) (COVID-19) Policy- It is an affordable star care policy that covers COVID-19 expenses. There are two sum insured options for you i.e. Rs 21000 and Rs 42000. And the waiting period is only 16 days. If you have dependent children they can also get insured with you in this medical scheme
7. Star Arogya Sanjeevani Policy- It is an affordable and flexible policy with a policy term of 1-year. It covers AYUSH treatment, daycare procedures, and modern treatments. You can get cover on an individual basis as well as on family floater basis. If you are between the age group of 18-65 years, you can get coverage for children within the age group of 3 months and 25 years.
8. Star Corona Rakshak Policy- This is one of the best health insurance plans in India for COVID cover. The insurer pays a 100% lump sum amount once you are diagnosed as Coronavirus positive by Government-authorized Centre.
9. Star Corona Kavach Policy- This is a coronavirus health insurance policy. You can buy this health insurance plan online on our site. It offers financial shield against unforeseen medical expenses that may be required for COVID treatment. The eligibility criteria to get enrolled under this policy for adults are 18-65 years, and 1 day to 25 years for dependent children.
10. Star MediClassic Insurance Plan- The policy covers psychiatric and psychosomatic disorders. You can also file a claim for hospitalization expenses, new-born baby expenses, daycare procedures, and donor expenses. The sum insured amount under this policy ranges from Rs 1.5 lakh to Rs 25 lakh.
11. Star Super Surplus Health Insurance Plan- You can buy this top-up plan to enhance your policy sum insured at an affordable premium. It does not require you to undergo any pre-medical screening. It comes in two variants- Silver Plan & Gold Plan.
12. Star Cancer Care Gold Insurance Plan- Star medical insurance specially designed this plan for people suffering from cancer. 50% of the sum insured is paid in lump sum and it also covers metastasis that is not related to first cancer.
13. Star Diabetes Safe Insurance Plan- It compensates hospitalization expenses related to Type 1 and Type 2 diabetes and its complications. Any diabetic patient between the age group of 18 & 65 years of age is eligible to buy this plan.
14. Star Cardiac Care Insurance Plan- It covers expenses incurred during the hospitalization and is available in two variants i.e. 2. Silver and gold plan.
15. Star Special Care Insurance Plan- This plan is specifically designed for children suffering from autistic disorder.
16. Star Net Plus Insurance Plan- This is a unique medical insurance plan that covers people who have been diagnosed with HIV.
17. Star Care Micro Insurance Plan- It covers 405-daycare treatments and is available in both individual and family floater option for people in Tier I and Tier II cities.
18. Star Criticare Plus Insurance Plan- It covers 9 specified critical ailments and the payment is made in a lump sum upon the diagnosis.
19. Star Family Delite Insurance Plan- It is an affordable medical insurance plan that is designed to cover your entire family and the sum insured is provided on a floater basis.
20. Star Special Care Health Plan- This health plan covers medical expenses incurred on Autistic children. You can buy this health plan for your child within the age group of 3 years and 25 years. Some specialized covers under this health scheme include Occupational Therapy, Behavioral Therapy, Speech Therapy, and Physiotherapy under OPD.
21. Star Micro Rural and Farmers Care- The entry age for people under this scheme is 18-65 years. The policy covers room rent charges, boarding charges, nursing expenses as provided by the Hospital / Nursing Home up to 1% of the sum insured per day. The fees charged by the surgeon, anesthetist, doctor, consultants, specialist fees, chemotherapy, radiotherapy, etc.
22. Star Hospital Cash Insurance Policy- There are two variants i.e. Basic plan and Enhanced plan. The sum insured amount is provided on both individual and family floater basis. You can choose the policy term for 1, 2, and 3 years. You can claim for ten daycare procedures 5 times during a policy term.
23. Star Outpatient Care Insurance Policy- Anyone between the age group of 18 years and 50 years can buy this health plan. Outpatient care policy by Star Health and Allied Insurance Company also covers the cost of non-allopathic treatments, diagnostics, pharmacy, and physiotherapy expenses. Moreover, Dental treatment and Ophthalmic Treatment expenses due to accidental injuries can also be reimbursed.
Health insurance is a necessity in today’s time. During this pandemic one thing that’s caught everybody’s eye is the importance of an adequate health insurance cover. If you already have a Star health insurance policy you can upgrade it to any of the above-mentioned Star health insurance plans. To save time and money you can compare various medical insurance plans by Star Health and Allied Insurance Company on Policybazaar.com.
17 May 2022The brain is one of the most important organs in your body. It is...
12 May 2022India experiences a hot and dry summer season that lasts for up to...
12 May 2022The number of people who require hearing aids continues to grow...
12 May 2022Accidents are unpredictable. Getting injured in an accident not...
12 May 2022A change in weather can bring respite from the scorching summer...